Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

LaasCanood: A decleration of war and nothing less should do

Khalaf   

Come on sxbyall, lets give SL big props bravo SL, clap clap.....at least in somali clanish context this is a victory enjoy it tsk tsk tsk......Call them stubborn, a cult or what have you, but they are a ppl united on one goal: independence. And that ladies and gentlemen deserves respect, hate it or love it. And it is your kinsmen tonight, in your own legendary and historically town of LasCanod because due to cuqdaad and hungri, that have become the hired guns to spill the blood of their own kinsmen.

Two i am not the best man when it comes to somali politics and history, nor interested in these clannish tug of wars because I know the bigger picture, but what is clear at least if territory is gained back and it will, but what is clear is that LasCanod has been historically known to be a Darwish state, that symbolism at least is not the case anymore and this has been in the making. Lascanod the kismaayo in the North? Hmmmm?

ps: Xiin of course adeer ethiopia is involved big time rumor is they are camped in the Hawd...all these qaat chewing, beer drinking militas and so called leaders cadde muse, rayelle, xabsade..work for the ethios, and fill up their pockets....its unfortunate ppl have to die in the process, whats even more unfortunate is the caqlixumoda of those who who cheer for blood shed in peaceful areas of somalia, and worse think it will accomplish them their fantasy goal... but this is their

Intellect can't blame em its Gods Will...lakiin yaa is gareey.

SOO MAAL   

Point,

ORer Sool who support Somaliland are few. About the same as Somalilanders who support the TFG. But why take my word for it. Go see what the Garaad has to say. He is the one who represents the people of Sool. Let me give you the lowdown - he and the vast majority of his folks don't support Somaliland or secession.

The Rer are not divided. They have like all Somali rers those that are available for purchase and who go to the highest bidders.

Well said, it’s a fact that 99% of people of Sool Sanaag and Cayn are against the secession,

As Xiin said the secessionists are drunk with victory and imaginary colonial drawn by British invaders, they have no appetite for any kind of logic or reason

Its very clear that secessionists choose a war and don’t want peace, people of Sool were very patient for long time, Now its time to say enough is enough

The invasion of Riyaale’s clan militia of Laascaanood was not surprising, for the last few years they were constantly attacking Laascaanood to close imaginary border line drawn by British invaders

Riyaale’s clan militia took over Laascaanood, when they were allowed to stay Adhicadeeye for indefinite time to hire ignorant young men who only care about few dollars

The status qua of Adhicadeeye was unacceptable and worse, now that all SSC region is occupied, its time for people of SSC to defend and liberate their land

Hadii nabadii iyo jaar wanaagii la diiday, bal hala arko waxa laga faaido dagaal iyo colaad aan cidna dan ugu jirin

Come on sxbyall, lets give SL big props bravo SL, clap clap.....
at least in somali clanish context this is a victory enjoy it tsk tsk tsk
......Call them stubborn, a cult or what have you, but they are a ppl united on one goal: independence. And that ladies and gentlemen deserves respect, hate it or love it.

Well put ..... let's hope for the best.

SOO MAAL   

Mslm Red Sea;

The huge majority of the people of Sool, Sanaag & Cayn are against the secession and the Riyaale’s clan militia, and leave the SSCland

Also not long ago all the leaders of SSC have jointly demanded Riyaale’s clan militia to stop its aggression

Originally posted by Red sea;Originally posted by Red sea; kuwa mawqifka somaliland taageersan ee udhashay meesha maxaad ka odhan lahayd, because obviously there are folks hailing from the area that support SL and are along side the SL troops?

Every invader uses the cheap excuse that there is some imaginary locals support the occupation of their local hometown, Bush always says that Iraqis support America, when it’s only few traitors that support

In 1988, there were thousands of folks hailing from the northwest, that were supporting Siyad government and were fighting alongside Somali army

Most of Somaliland leaders were still working for Siyad regome in 1988 during northwest civil war, Egal was working as ambassador in India, Riyaale was a senior NSS officer, Waraabe was spy, and the current SL parliamentary speaker was somali diplomat in Moscow, all of them were working for Siyad adminstration, just like how presently Buubaa is working for the TFG,

Few opportunist politicians and a paid militia should never be an excuse

Sool politics have shifted perhaps to not the favor of some or perhaps it might not be accepted by some of us, but so is the times that we live in. waa aduunyo laqabsada haka dhicinee.

Aduunyadii baa kuwa waashay, tani mid aanu la qabsanano maaha

Its obvious that secessionists are in celebratory mood, Enjoy the time guys

No one is celebrating sxb ,,, LA moved from a clan city to a national status. A great and historic decision from Garaad Jaamac and the people of LA.

Everybody will be a true Somalilandner very soon IA ..... UDUB, UCID and KULMIYE will have their offices and supporters in the city perhabs next week if not before.

Development programs will be implemented and people will enjoy the governance.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Fatah_Al_Soomaal:

quote:

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^If it really was them - then there would be no talk of Somaliland army or Somaliland troops. And our friends from Somaliland would not be expressing the joy and boasting we've seen on SOL. Be serious.

Believe me my good friend, I am more informed and more aware of what is going on than most. The Somaliland militia are local subclans miltia. Anyone who trys to tell me any different doesnt know what he is talking. And I dont mean to come across as an arrogant man when I say this.
Spare me the sophistry. The vast majority of Las Aond folks and the SSC folks don't support Somaliland and its secession bid. They want nothing to do with it. So there should not be any funding or incitement of any folks against the city of Las Anod or its inhabitants. In any normal context such actions would be hostile and tantamount to a declaration of war. End of story.
Firstly,my good friend I am not supporting the bid of Somaliland against the city of Lasanod. However, I am telling you that there are clear subclan differences in Lasanod. One must be reasonable and analyse why these differences developed. Crying and pointing the finger at Somaliland will not change anything. Somaliland has a goal and it will achieve it by any means. Somaliland has long eyed this goal and now it has landed its allied militias inside Lasanod. There is no pointed in crying about this, when they aimed to do this for the last 4 years. In other words Somaliland exploited the weakness of Puntland. Puntland under Cadde Muse has become a center of clanism, despotism, corruption and all the ills associated with it. Puntland is going through a political, economic and social crisis, therefore, thus Somaliland took a clear advantage of this. As I said before some subclan militias have sided and took their weapons from Somaliland. They do not neccesarily support the seccessionist ideology, rather they want to get one over some other subclans that they percieved as dominating them from Puntland militia. You cant tell me these differences dont exist because I have seen them even in London. These clanish folks are really interested in Puntland or Somaliland but which side will benefit their subclans in the long run.

Now was the best time for Somalilad to make its move. Because for the first time it had the support of a a few subclan militias. Secondly, Somaliland has the more superior armoury and troops as Puntland sent most of their troops to join Zenawis crusade. What it all comes down to is that a peaceful city has been turned into one of warlordism, corruption and general anarchy. Most of the militia leaders from Somaliland and Puntland are pure Ethiopian stooges, la praying-beer drinkers, whom only seek to benefit their own pockets. They dont stand for Islam, Justice, Secularism nor democracy. The people of L.A must decide whether they want to become indepdent of these monkeys called Somaliland and Puntland or become the hosts and theater of war.

nice try laba-bahalloow :D .... Badhan is enjoying its own management. That in LA should be enough.

Fatax, i agree with you to some extent ..... Somaliland took the opportunity of the divided reer Sool. I've been saying all the time that reer Sool should decide about their future without depending on Garowe or Hargeisa. There is still a chance under the new administration.

Malika   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

quote: Come on sxbyall, lets give SL big props bravo SL, clap clap.....
at least in somali clanish context this is a victory enjoy it tsk tsk tsk
......Call them stubborn, a cult or what have you, but they are a ppl united on one goal: independence. And that ladies and gentlemen deserves respect, hate it or love it.

Well put ..... let's hope for the best.
Are'nt that a revelation Shekh,so SL had been all along about scoring points on a clanish context?

Khalaf,I dont know what you understand by the term "Independence","Occupation" or even the word "respect",you seem confused as ever.. :mad:

Laba-X   

Sheekha Jacaylku googooyeyow, Anna waxaan is lahaa Badhan baad qabsandootaan ugu sii bishaaray ha ku farxaane! lool

The regions of Sool and Sanaag have for long been in a state of bewilderment. The fertile regions have become some sort of a spectacle - a poor one at that, inviting derision and laughter from all and sundry. Why don’t the people of the region have a voice they wonder? Why don’t they determine their state affairs? Why don’t they unite under the giant Higlo and forge a solution to the crisis in their midst once and for all?

This fighting between the two warring factions has now become part of the region’s rich tapestry! The regions have become a football field and a point scoring system for two rapacious leaders. In the field though, neither the gluttonous leaders nor their players dare set a foot. They hire players from Sool and Sanaag, sit at the sidelines along with their troupes and recline in their chairs whilst the bloody battle commences without cessation on the pitch. Such is the situation, but the players in the field are either too engrossed in the shedding of their own blood, too intoxicated by their blood, or too overwhelmed by their insatiable need for wealth and fight like inebriated soldiers atop their graves. Little do they realise that the whistle has long been blown and the match has long been concluded.

In this first episode, Somalilanders are rejoicing. From their inelegant victory, having gained it at the hands of the local Lasacanodians and not through direct involvement in a heavy exchange of fire, the Somaliland soldiers are now garlanded with pride, noticeably bordering on conceit. Celebrations are all in due course. The Puntland administration though, having sent all its soldiers to the south to protect its vulnerable leader, comprises of a small infantry of local young boys from Sool and Sanaag. The second in command was too busy enjoying himself at the expense of the emaciated Ethiopian leader, feeding off the hands of famished servants and lying in pools of Ethiopian cesspit. Now it recoils back in its cave, all its plans of power thwarted by the unanticipated money-grubbing Laascanodians supporting the Somaliland mercenaries.

One wonders though, where we will go from here, what the next episode will be...

Malika   

^^A chance to do what? to gain what?..Nothing will be gained,but more destruction,if not now then some day..

I would assume the whole of SL aim was to gain its recognition as a democratic state,but from this recent episode its clearly it has been about scoring tribal points,division and so forth.

Why is one suprised,after all we are all blood thirsty camel herders..What do we know about peace full negotiations or freedom of choice and democracy.

peaceful negotiations are now starting since LA is free from those cade muuse militia .... it already started yesterday but there will be a larger and bigger conference very soon IA..

Insha Allah there will be no destruction ....