Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Politics Mad.

Salam aleikum ppl.

Before i ask my question i would like to give the bacground to it.

Upon embarking on an adventure at university i have encounted many guy's mostly men and dare I say some women studying some form of political science and internatial relations etc etc. Nothing wrong it i might add, am just curious as to the reasons for so many nomads study it.

Are they all fighting for the vacancy at assembling a government back home or perhaps studying it for pleasure. Fill me in your opinions about these observations.

Peace !

Paragon   

Shujui -- lol

Hey, Many Nomads including me in the "London Metropolitan University" Study Politics and International Relations, as you have said it already, there is nothing wrong with studying it but don't you know that we Nomads just love to get involved in political debates? lol. Apart from arguements and debates, there are many different aspects of that modular progamme that attracts me personally, the programme happens to be the software or may i say the grease that smoothens the wheels of power. I love politics and that love has made me go further than loving it but studying it.

Mind you, LMU now holds quite a number of political students. I don't want to mention the names ....but ...i can provide them if you must have them ;)

lol there is no need to Jamal11 am sure i probabley no most of them myself, i would aslo like to add that the best student i have encounted so far has been a recent gradute of Politics.

NoVa   

Shujui-1 w/salaam bro

Na like Cushtic_girl said...they probably want to persue politics in order for them to have an inside idea of how the rest of the world manages their government systems..u know...and it ain't bad to see alot of somali students that are majoring politicals..Who knows they'll probably be the one's to make changes...think about it in a positive way.

Ta Ta Tiya*

P.S. lol@Yacquub hell no, we don't need more

war-lords in the sea, we already got enought of that floating everywhere in Somalia.

Im doing Poli Sci at UCSD(University of California San Diego) in California, and why am i doing it? I guess because I want to be a journalist and maybe get into politics to better our nation. And Hell No, I would never want to be the president of Somalia or even have a high level postion if our country got around to getting its act together. But i would love to help resurrect my nation, our motherland from the ashes and into the 21 century.

WA ALEIKUM SALAM Nova, indeed thats the vibe i get from students who study politics and related subjects. Apprantly the structure of the course is also quite attractive, like Jamaal11 explains.

I personally think its good to see so many students studying this subject, having encounted a few. we need to understand how to relate better to each other, learn how to govern a ppl, learn from our unfortunate and tragic recent history and so forth.

Indeed i get heart from hearing about the intentions of such ppl who do politics. Like ur self alisomali. we need more ppl like urself becoming a reality in the future, inshallah this will be the case.