Sign in to follow this  
Nazir

Did Ethiopia Recognize Somaliland

Nazir   

It seems Ethiopia is coming out from the shadows slowly. As you all know its very rare that a country's flag is pole posted right next to another flag if that country doesn't even exist in the international platform. Well this pictures will show you how Ethiopia is coming out strong to support the somaliland's struggle for recognition. We all know Ethiopia has sent a "Safiir" to somaliland and now it shows everyone by standing tall next to the somaliland flags that has been praded through ethiopia.

RiyaaleAddis3.jpg Riyaale oo salamaya wasiirka dibada ee ethiopia

RiyaaleAddis4.jpg Riyale iyo seyum mesfin

RiyaaleAddis5.jpg somaliland and ethiopia on the table

RaySanaawi2.JPG riyaale iyo males sanawi

CalankaSomaliland.JPG calamo walaalo ah

CalankaSomaliland1.JPG Calanka somaliland oo dul babanaya wasaarada dibada ee thiopia

^^am asking: why do you think Ethiopia will recognize SL? Obviously Ethiopia gets whatever that is it wants from Somalia/Somaliland? Why cause deplomatic uproar and recognize Somaliland then?

You see, i want you to do a little analysis before you begin to dance for these mery tunes!

Nazir   

Xiinfaniin I don't think you got the point sxb. This is not about Ethiopia getting anything from somalia, this time its the other way around. Do not blind your self, you can see the flags in the background crystal clear and tell me what you think of that,abviously that shows strong support for somaliland regarding the ethiopian's stand.

As you all know its very rare that a country's flag is pole posted right next to another flag if that country doesn't even exist in the international platform.

And as we all know Ethiopia has done this to impress easily impressed Somalilanders like you, and the Riyaale government.

Placing a flag next to as flag is easy if it means access to the Ports of Somaliland, especially for a land-locked nation the size of Ethiopia.

It seems our Amxaar neighbours are practising the lesser by-blow of the 'divide and conquer'policy used against us by the British, i.e. 'divide and take advantage of'.

This is just in:

France recognizes Quebec!!!!!!

image3.jpg

Jean Charest and French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin sign a declaration. [Duly note the flag at the back, lest you forgot my point.]

Another news just in:

Mexico recognizes Quebec!!! Unbelievable!!!!

image4.jpg

Mexico's Economy Minister Fernando Canales Clariond and Quebec Premier Jean Charest. [Ah, do not overlook the flag, baliis.]

Breaking news: It is official, Belgium finally recognizes Quebec!!!

image7.jpg

Jean Charest with Yves Leterme, the Minister-President of the Flemish Community of Belgium.

Oh, the mighty US recognizes Quebec!! The world is ending, the world is ending...

image6.jpg

The Premier with Homeland Security Secretary, Michael Chertoff. [The Quebec flag is obscured by Chertoff, lest you missed.]

Oh, the impossible. The impossible. European Union does indeed recognize Quebec:

image1.jpg

Quebec Premier Jean Charest gave a speech on federalism and globalization at the European Parliament.

Haye, masii wadaa? Should I bring official pictorial recognition from Shiinaha? Jabbaan? Barasiil? Ingiriiska?

Hallloow, anybody out there gettin' my drift and paying attention? Hallooooooooooooooow[!]

:D:D:D

nuune   

MMA Laakin sxb calanka Somali-Land has a Laa Ilaaha Illa Laah Maxammad Rasuulullaah in it, which means haddii laga taago dhul gaalo waala aqoonsadey Somali-Land automatically smile.gif

The Quebec one is not significant this time, it is a gaalo calan :D

bakkie   

What had happened in Somaliland before and after president Rayaale's recent visit to that country is a tacit recognition of Somaliland. According to unconfirmed reports close to the AU, Djibouti and Yemen will follow Ethiopia's decision, and may in the forseable future recognize Somaliland in some capacity. Ethiopia sending a veteran diplomat Hargeisa, carrying the title Ambassdor is a tacit recognition of Somaliland. This is a just a complete recognition but with little anouncement, what is you call a silent recognition. The Ethiopians have taken this brave step at this time for two reasons: (1). pressure is mounting around the world especially in the United States, Britian, Germany, South Africa, Senegal and Nigeria to name a few. A decision will be about to made as how to deal with Africa's kept secret. According to reliable sources keeping Africa's best kept in a legal limpo will stand on no legal basis anymore. The fact is that Somaliland was a seperat independent country prior to the failed union of 1960. The fact they colonized by a seperat colonial power will pose a legal no man's land to the AU and other international entities. (2)Some imporatant countries including Ethiopia have lost interest with the warlord infested Embagatti project. Therefore, they are already reading the Eulogy for this on paper goverment. Meanwhile, during Rayaale's visit to Addis Ababa, he was welcomed as a soverign head of state. Those who are adovating for a non existent country, I say to them keep dreaming. Somaliland is a real and existing country, though we wish the rest of Somalia minus Somaliland to have their own government, that is just a wishful thinking at least at this point. I will close my piece by saying happy independence day for Somalilanders on all the corners of the world. Again Somaliland's soverignity independence is sacrosant, irrersable, permanent and nonnegatiable. I also like to salute the courageous brothers and sisters who this year celeberated Somaliland's independence in Mogadishu.