Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

President Faroole and Reps from Laasqoray Tuna Factory Fly to Turkey

Xudeedi   

Madaxwaynaha Maamulka Pl C/raxmaan Faroole ayaa u duulay Maanta Dalka Turkiga halkaasi oo SHir Xaalada Somaliya Looga hadlayo, Waftiga Madaxwaynaha waxa ka mid ah Wasiir iyo Wasiir xigeeno sidoo kale Rugta Ganacsiga PL ayaa Waftigaasi iyana la socotay,Masuuliyiin ka Tirsan Warshada Laasqotay ee Kaluunka Soo Saartay ayaa ka mid ah Waftiga Garoonka Garoowe ka duulay.

Madaxwaynaha oo BCC-da La hadlay ka Hor intii aanu Dhoofin ayaa sheegay inay Shirkaasi ka qayb Galayaan isaga oo Xubnaha la socdaa isla markaana ay Beesha Caalamka Kala xaajoonayaan siidi Maamulka Puntland Looga Taageeri lahaa Arimaha Amaanka Kobcinta dhaqaalah iyo Horumarinta Mashaariicda.

Faroole ayaa xusay inay Lagama Maar maan tahay in ay Pl Beesha Caalamka ka dhaadhiciyo inay Haystaan Amaan iyo Kala Danbayn isla markaan ay dagaal kula Jiraa Budhcad Badeeda.

Shirkaasi ayaa la sheegay in Arimaha Somaliya Guud ahaan lagu Gurfaynayo waxana dhanka Dawlada Somaliya uga qayb Galay Madaxwaynaha Somaliya Sheekh Shariif Walaw Khilaaf Siyaasadeed soo Food saaray Dawladiisa.

Xubnaha ka socda Warshada Kalluunka ee Laasqoray ayaa waxa Hormuud u ah Maareeyaha Guud ee Warshada C/raxmaan Maxamed C/laahi kaasi oo Ujeedkiisu yahay inuu Caalamka u sheego in Warshada Kalluunka ee Laasqotay ay Gaadhay Meel Heer Sare ah isla markaana ay tahay Mid Geeska Africa Kaalin wayn kaga Jirta Marka laga hadlayo Wax Soosaarka Dalka Somaliya

Dhahar Radio

Xudeedi   

16_2_1.jpg

Cali Ceelaayo: Former directory of Puntland's Chamber of Commerce and Chief Officer of Laasqoray Tuna Factory (Somalia's largest industry)

Thankful   

That's an over statement "Somalia's largest industry", are you saying the Tuna Factory is? It's not even Puntlands largest industry let alone Somalia. It comes no where near livestock, telecommunication or even khat! Maybe I am misunderstanding it, what is Somalia's largest industry?

If not LTF, which industry directly employs over 600 pple ? Khat may be as you said ! but i'm sure not telecommunication,,,, Somalia's largest industry is Baaga muudo though :rolleyes:

Thankful   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

If not LTF, which industry directly employs over 600 pple ? Khat may be as you said ! but i'm sure not telecommunication,,,, Somalia's largest industry is Baaga muudo though :rolleyes:

Without a doubt Dahabshiil and other money transfering businesses, Golis Communication is huge in Puntland, I wish I had taken picture of their main office, definitely over 600 workers.

Originally posted by Thankful:

It's not even Puntlands largest industry let alone Somalia.

Meel ka ganacsi weyn Puntland miyaa jirta! Hypocrisyga wax badan buu kaa hadalsiiyaa ileen.

War ileen qaar aan ogahay hinaasaha ma daayaan :D

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote:Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

Without a doubt Dahabshiil and other money transfering businesses, Golis Communication is huge in Puntland, I wish I had taken picture of their main office, definitely over 600 workers.
No dear ,i just live right next to Bahaya Building Bosaso, that is Golis head office in Puntland ,they don't even have 100 employees there, other places may be 20 in towns and 5 in villages ,may be hadaan Branch layda ku daro 200! LTF iidaa marka sx smile.gif

Saalax   

The 8 million Coca Cola factory in Aw -Barkhadle in somaliland has more employers then this tuna factory.

Thankful   

Beer-Gaal,

Lets be reasonable here! Are you going to seriously sit here and tell me that Laasqoray tuna factory employees more then Golis? I went inside the main office, let's look at their website!(which needs employees to operate it, as well as it's golis news paper)

Golis

1.Improving individual livelihood:

The bulk of the inhabitants of these regions have endured hardships brought about by the wars that blazed the country or the backwardness engulfing every sphere of life. Thus many of them have become desperate from leading a decent life. People were in a dark tunnel, but at the end of the tunnel the light from Golis Telecom efforts glowed, restoring much hope.

Job opportunities:- offering direct and indirect job opportunities to the communities has generated income for over six thousand individuals.
Many of those affected by such initiatives are Golis telecom employees who developed boldness to raise big families. Others include people who carve out satisfactory livelihoods from the services we provide.
People from different walks of life including telephone booth operators, airtime agents and many others earn their livelihood from opportunities rendered to the public by the company.

Even logic will tell you that a company which has centers in: "The company has its headquarter in bosaso the port city and the commercial capital of puntland , Golis Telecom has also centers at the main cities of puntland such as qardho, Garowe, Hadaaftimo, Burtinle, Galkacyo , Dhahar, Carmo, Baran, Goldogob and Erigavo - Somaliland. Hingalol and Bo'ame." Golis

Is going to be bigger than Laasqoray tuna factory that is based in one (or maybe a couple of towns.)

I think the Laasqoray's Tuna Factory is an amazing accomplishment, if only more people took this initiative! Our country wouldn't be in the state that it is in. It's absurd to say what Xudeedi did, that it is Somalia's largest industry.