Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

Is Abdulahi Yusuf bluffing or mean business this time

Col. C/llaahi Yuusuf “Waa naga go’aan kama dambeys ah oo aan dib loogu noqoneyn haddii..

Nairobi

Madaxweynaha maamul goboleedka Puntland Col. C/llaahi Yuusuf oo ay soo xiganeysay BBC-da laanteeda af-ka Soomaaliga, ayaa sheegay in hogaamiyayaasha ka qeybgalaya shirka Kenya ay ka go’an tahay haddii IGAD & beesha caalamku ku adkeystaan kordhinta tirada hogaamiyayaasha ka qeybgalaya shirka 9-ka January in ay isaga baxayaan shirka, wuxuuna intaa ku daray in iyagu (hogaamiyayaasha shirka ku sugan) ay ogol yihiin 24-kii hogaamiye ee saxiixay heshiiskii colaad joojinta ee Eldoret & C/qaasim Salaad, balse aysan aqbali doonin wax uu C/llaahi Yuusuf ku tilmaamay hogaamiyayaal aysan jirin cid dooratay & cid ay metelaan toona, sidoo kale, wuxuu C/llaahi Yuusuf xusay in uu rajo wanaagsan ka qabo in 25-kaas hogaamiy ay xal u heli karaan Soomaaliya haddii buu yiri ay miyir qabaan.

“Waa naga go’aan kama dambeys ah oo aan dib loogu noqoneyn in aan shirka isaga baxeyno haddii IGAD ay kordhiso tirada hogaamiyayaasha” ayuu yiri C/llaahi Yuusuf oo intaa ku daray in shirkooda ay ku dhameysanayaan meel kasta oo nabadda oo gudaha Soomaaliya ah

“Dalkayagii baan tegeynaa oo ku dhameystireynaa qeybaha dhiman, dabadeedna adduunka ayaan ka codsaneynaa in ay na aqoonsadaan” ayuu yiri C/llaahi Yuusuf oo muujiyay in rajo wanaagsan ay ka qabaan in horaanta sanadkan ay ku dhawaaqaan dowlad.

Dayniile

Cabdishakuur Cilmi Xasan ,Dayniile Muqdisho

Intel   

Col. C/llaahi Yuusuf ayaa sheegay in hogaamiyayaasha ka qeybgalaya shirka Kenya ay ka go’an tahay haddii IGAD & beesha caalamku ku adkeystaan kordhinta tirada hogaamiyayaasha ka qeybgalaya shirka 9-ka January in ay isaga baxayaan shirka

didn't he say he will be the last one to leave the conference :confused:

Sooyal, when was he bluffing before? The man has been in the peace process from the start, 15 months and he is adamant that there will be a government formed in Niarobi or In Jowhar.

I think its a litmus test if the 20 members of the leaders commitee agree to form a government, then Arta, Musa Sudi's gang and Somaliland will be in no position to oppose.

We hope for a new government/

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Sooyal, when was he bluffing before?

Abdulahi attended several peace talks which were intended to create a somali government, all failed. will this time different?

C/llaahi Yuusuf oo muujiyay in rajo wanaagsan ay ka qabaan in horaanta sanadkan ay ku dhawaaqaan dowlad.

jury is out!

J.Lee   

The man has been in the peace process from the start, 15 months and he is adamant that there will be a government formed in Niarobi or In Jowhar.

Oh he is adamant as long as he is the head of the government.

SmithNwest

Brother all the other Somali peace conferences failed because of Abdullahi Yusuf?

I think you are giving the old man too much credit.

did i say because of him all peace talks failed?

this is what i said if you can't recall

Abdulahi attended several peace talks which were intended to create a somali government, all failed. will this time different?

i don't know why all those conferences that he attended failied. but one reason could be that when Abdulahi (and his sponsors Ethiopian) realised he couldn't achieve the top job he leaves and let the conference fail. Will he let the alleged conference be succeed even if he realises he won't be getting the presidence?

Liqaye   

Ms word said:

Oh he is adamant as long as he is the head of the government

It is really as simple as that.

Sooyaal,

Again you are stating that the past conferences failed because of Abdullahi walking out, however you seem to forget the role the USC in the past conferences.

The only conference that Abdullahi walked out on was Sodere and that lead to the creation of the Puntland state.

Abdullahi wants to be Somali President and has a right to try and run for office.

[QB] Sooyaal,

Again you are stating that the past conferences failed because of Abdullahi walking out, however you seem to forget the role the USC in the past conferences.

i only said its one possiblity and strong one. its obvious the USC worlords have vested interest in the anarchy so does your man.

The only conference that Abdullahi walked out on was Sodere and that lead to the creation of the Puntland state..

is it delebrate or lapse of memory from your part that you didn't seem to mention the Cairo conference where everyone agreed except your man and his ancle.

Abdullahi wants to be Somali President and has a right to try and run for office.

no one said he can't but i'm not sure if he has the attitude for the job.

Sooyaal LOL, whats the difference between the Cairo and Sodere?

Remember Sodere everyone agreed on a formation of a government with Hussein Aydeed and the USC in agreement with the North East and Abdullahi, then the Egyptians interupted it as Arabs do and held a mini conference in Cairo in which Ali Mahdi and Aydeed Junior signed a pact where Mogadishu would hold power absolute power, this was a Big NO for the NorthEast and Abdullahi walked out. People supported that decision so much that the North East for the first time went its own way and created Puntland state.

So Abdullahi walked out on Cairo because his constituancy supported it, if they didnt there would be no Puntland.

It is funny that the Areas that Abdullahi controls i.e. Puntland have had the most peace in Somalia and have had the largest development of any part of the former republic.

He has the right but not the attitude, well you seem like you know him personally do you?

[QB] Sooyaal LOL, whats the difference between the Cairo and Sodere?

Cairo only a/llahi and his uncle left and it was direct order from Ethiopian leadership. god knows if they stayed behind little bit we may by now have a working gov.

So Abdullahi walked out on Cairo because his constituancy supported it, if they didnt there would be no Puntland.

what you trying to say here is that the old guy is democrat? bal soomaaliyeey maqla!

It is funny that the Areas that Abdullahi controls i.e. Puntland have had the most peace in Somalia and have had the largest development of any part of the former republic.

please don't treat us like ignorant people. its not the old guy that created the peace and stability in the region they had all that before even abdulahi left his dungeon in Addis

He has the right but not the attitude, well you seem like you know him personally do you?

maybe i know the guy more than you do and it doesn't need to be very cleaver to figure out that.

Sooyal,

Maybe you know Abdullahi better than I do.

However I dont agree with your version of history.

Cairo's failure was a blessing for Puntland, Ali Mahdi and Aydeed where to share power, how is that fair Logical or sane? Its great to have hope but no one had hope in that sort of power sharing.

Puntland had peace but not order, Galkacyu was in flames the religious groups were competing with the SSDF all this would have destroyed the state but for the leadership of Abdullahi and General Abshir. Even diehard Abdullahi haters must give the man credit for his record on stablity and law and order, look at Colonel Jama Ali Jama's shambles of an admisntration when there where militias in Bossaso, compare that to today, nuff said.

Abdullahi is not a saint but I see no Somali leaders alive today that can equal his skill in handling tough situations, where have you seen 1500 armed rebel group with 40 technicals brought back to their homes integrated to the Army without any mass revenge killings or anarchy? The answer is in Puntland 2003 peace between Abdullahi and Gen Cade.

Sooyal its your turn

SmithNWest

i disagree many history event you mentioned but without anyone independent verifiying the those events we cant agree them so its better to leave the history in this specific instances.

Abdullahi is not a saint but I see no Somali leaders alive today that can equal his skill in handling tough situations, where have you seen 1500 armed rebel group with 40 technicals brought back to their homes integrated to the Army without any mass revenge killings or anarchy? The answer is in Puntland 2003 peace between Abdullahi and Gen Cade.

i don't disagree this at all, in fact i was delighted to see abdulahi following the footsteps of late mr Egal peace deal with his opponent. i think the reason he did was that he realises that this peace talk in kenya is his last chance for him to try to claim the top job in somalia and didn't want any distruction for his quest.

now mr SNW next few days we will keep eye on him and what he does in the peace talk in kenya then we can discuss whether he is the man you reckon or other wise.

Gabbal   

Even diehard Abdullahi haters must give the man credit for his record on stablity and law and order, look at Colonel Jama Ali Jama's shambles of an admisntration when there where militias in Bossaso, compare that to today, nuff said

I've always wondered why folks dislike Siad barre when they support people like Abdulahi. If what we desire is a police state and dictatorships to keep the so-called stability and order, why are we so adamant in our hate for the former regime? Or does our support for men like Abdulahi Yusuf and Riyaale Kaahin come from an inner feeling of security, since it's our order and our stability, hence the order and stability of the ruling party and their cohorts (in this case clan kins)?

I once asked my grandma if Siad barre (ilaahay ha u naxariisto) was a good man. She replied of course not, he killed a lot of people, so I asked her why she loves him so much? She looked me dead in the eye and replied "To each his own". She said if Siad Barre had come from the clan of "Puntland" or the clan of "Somaliland" or the clan of Banaadir oe the clan of Bay and Bakool, they would've supported him more loyally, more forcefully, and more vigirously, but alas he had come from her clan, her blood, so she was by God inclined to support her kin.

As time went by, I've noticed my Grandma to have told me the ultimate truth and that she has shown me the very core of Somali political and social life. Walaalayaal if we are to survive in the 21 century, we have to start thinking above which reer hebel controls some unproductive peice of desert and start thinking about how to share our resources. Somalia as it's self lacks any natural resources, imagine her divided into several "...lands"