Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Abdulahi Yusuf recognizes the idea of a State of Jubbaland?

Gabbal   

As for your shrill about mistreatment and force accorded to other clans including rer Baidoa by rer Gedo holds no weight. Let's read your "U.N Report" again and see what your third persons had to say on the subject:

One of the latter is Abdishakur Othowai, who thought in particular that any human rights problems arising in Gedo were the same as those experienced elsewhere in Somalia. In his view,
Gedo's M*****n clans often showed greater tolerance towards non-M*****n clans present in the area than was the case between many other clans elsewhere in Somalia

Kenneth Menkhaus did not consider there generally to be any human rights violations in Gedo

Abdishakur Othowai reported instances of criminals having been detained for lengthy periods before being brought to trial. He found it difficult to assess legal safeguards in Gedo, however, while pointing out that
the ******* clans' general tolerance towards other clans did as a rule ensure a fair trial for members of non-******* clans

On the human rights front, there was reported to be no persecution of people for political reasons or on account of their clan membership.

Generally speaking, the M*****n clans were considered quite tolerant towards other clans in their area

According to Steve Gluning, there was no persecution on account of political views held.

Steve Gluning stated that nobody in the Gedo region suffered persecution merely on account of their ethnic background or clan membership.

As mentioned above, Gedo's M*****n clans are considered quite tolerant towards other clans.

*************PLEASE DON'T USE TRIBAL NAMES ON SOMALIA ONLINE*****************

[ May 07, 2006, 11:04: Message edited by: Admin ]

Miskiin don't misuse your power, bruv, By Allah, I haven't offended any qabiil. I just mentioned the name of the qabiil in question. or you wantdc me to use "Gedo" instead? your source used it too so what is wrong with that as long as there is no aflagaado in it. Or you just didn't like the fact that I confronted with you?

You should have edited and removed the few times (max. 2 times in total) where you thought it was "offending" or been used qabiil names, but why delete all of my post, especaily the last bit or was it too heavy for you to deal with? :D:D

am.

Dhubad.   

Miskiinku wuu waree sanyahay. You obsessed about Gedo ninyahow. And when did Morgan ruled Gedo? war ileen tanoo kale.

Sxb, Gedo qabiilkasta ayaadagan and everyone knows who are the majority of that reagion and that is what counts.

Waligaa mamaqasahay maah maahdaan soomaliga ah:

Madax Timo Riman M*****Na Gedo Riman

Gabbal   

War nimanyaho ninka haku goobanine. I can bet my life Maskiin has never set foot in Gedo. The young man is regurtitating every hearsays concerning Gedo and its over-whelming majority inhabitants. Clan sentiment has led him to not only to believe what he might have heard but to fight for something that most people would look at as amusing and incredulous. Shabelleda intaan la gaarin ayuu yidhi. Rer Bari hadaan maanta ahaan laha walle "Boowaad ugu tahay" maahee wax kale ma odhan lahayn. :D

Allamagan, your post was deleted because you actually mentioned the name of a qabil, but there is no reason mine was deleted, I did not break any of the SOL rules; maybe as you said, it was too much for him to handle, and since he has the power he thought he might just excersise it. Cajiib!

Dhubad wallahi I was about to say that [Madax Timo Riman M*****Na Gedo Riman] mah-mah on my post :D

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:

*************PLEASE DON'T USE TRIBAL NAMES ON SOMALIA ONLINE*****************

[ May 07, 2006, 11:04: Message edited by: Admin ]

Miskiin don't misuse your power, bruv, By Allah, I haven't offended any qabiil.
Am I the Admin. now? :D Eed heerkaas mee gaartay? I could have expected others to accuse me anything, including being the Admin. of this site, but not you, duqa.

In brief: I never edited any post in this thread. That is more than abuse of moderatorship, it diminishes my character in person and in life -- not on this cyber world. Waa cadaalad daro, even if mentioning tribal names, I didn't edit lest you accused me of bias and etc, as you already did.

MMA, what you are saying is that Gedo is occupied by the SNF?

Saaxiib, Gedo Garbahaarey kama koobno. Nor Buuloxaawo. I was referring about Baardheere and Luuq, and midka muranka ka taagneen of Ceelwaaq.

As I wrote, qiiqa iyo quuqa meeshaan ka socoto ha dhageysan, but read that UN report, an impartial fact-finding committee qoray who visited Gedo and all its degmooyin. You don't have to believe me or take my word, or anybody. I don't think UN lies, where it has no interest whatsoever. Not only is it about UNka, other non-Soomaali sources documented it too, you can google it.

I will give you a brief paragraph from that foresaid report of UNka [i will substitute clans with people's names for simplification's sake]:

"In its note on the Gedo region, the UNPOS states that, before civil war broke out in 1990, Bardera was mainly the homeland of various [Arlaadi] clans: [Various reer Arlaadi clans names are listed, including Xaabsade's clan, Shariifka's clan, Shatigaduud's clan, Fowsiyo Max'ed Sheekh's clan, etc.]. There were also [Gabyoow's clan] and [other] clans in Bardera.

The Bardera district consists of over 180 villages, mainly inhabited by [Arlaadi] clans. The [siyaad Barre's] clans traditionally, before the 1969 October revolution, formed a minority in Bardera. At that time only one village, Serinly, in the Bardera district was inhabited by [siyaad Barre's] clans. In the 1960s the [Gabyoow's] clan was in the majority in the western part of the town of Bardera, which like Luuq is divided into a western and an eastern part. The eastern part, containing the main section of the town, was at that time inhabited by [Arlaadi] clans, with both [Gabyoow's] and [siyaad Barre's] clans living in the western part. From 1988 to 1990, however, [Gabyoow's clan] members were driven out of Bardera by the [siyaad Barre's] clans and since then most [Gabyoow's clan] members have been living in an area situated between the Saakoow and Jilib districts of the Middle Juba region to the south of Gedo. In recent years a large number of [Arlaadi] clans have returned to the town of Bardera. As both the [Arlaadi] and the [Gabyoob's] clans are weaker than the [siyaad Barre's] clans militarily, however, those two clans have little political influence. Bardera is thus nowadays controlled by the [siyaad Barre's] clans."

That was only waxaan u sheegaaye. Quuq iyo qaaq meesha ma taalo. Qabyaalad hadee dadka caabuddaan, indhaha ee tirtaa.

Then there is that famous xirta based on Baardheere. Ask 'macalimiintaan' qurbaha ku koray, oo living room history inay meeshaan lasoo shirtagaan rabo maanta, who led for centuries xirtii Baardheere until their leader was summarily executed in 1992.

About Luuq weyba iska cadahay; it is a town with rich historical sultanate, especially documented by gumeysi doonkii Talyaaniga.

In brief: I never edited any post in this thread. That is more than abuse of moderatorship, it diminishes my character in person and in life -- not on this cyber world. Waa cadaalad daro, even if mentioning tribal names, I didn't edit lest you accused me of bias and etc, as you already did.

Waryaa beenta naga daa, either way if you edited it or not, you had something to do with our post being deleted; atleast be a man about it.

Teda kale, bring all the documents you want what is that going to change, do you have the means (milatarily) to get your "rightful land" back? No, right? Bas maxaa yaalo meesha oo muran ka aheyn. Its like the Native Americans all of the sudden trying to claim the United states; thou, they actually can make such a claim because they are the original settlers, but in Gedo Oromo iyo Boron ayaa laga kaciyey, so where do you fit in. War waan is naqaana Baydhabo iyo Buurxakabo meel aan aheen miyaad degtiin.

it is a town with rich historical sultanate

Bal heede, ma isku dad baan ka hadleynaa :D boqortoyad aad shegeeysid xagee bey katimid?

War heede Ina Maga'allay, your claims, are just claims, and you can believe whatever you want. This argument is useless, and I see no point in bickering with you back and forth over this BS you heared.

Gabbal   

Miskiin-

You can ignore my posts all you want my friend, but I want you to go back and see if this is an official UN report or a culmination of Danish/Swedish interviews on the possibility of returning Somali asylees from those European Regions. What account is using? Primary? Secondary? And also see if the man whose name is overwhelmingly running around that report as a source is not the man who spoon-fed all those lies. ;)

Marka sxb, laabo oo waxaan keenay si raganima leh bal u eeg haday kaa suurta gasho. smile.gif

Gedo waan aqaan adeer, weyna i tiqaan adeer. ;) Xamuurka Garbaharay iyo kaa Baardheere waa isku kaayo mid. Midka Baardhere iyo kaa Cabudwaqna waa isku kaayo dhadhan! Midka Luuq iyo kaa Ballanballena waa isku kaayo caraf. Hakaa saarto!