Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Puntland: An imbeddiment for Islamic Sharia law

Puntland has ordered its army to stay alarted by the Islamic forces who are trying to cleanse the roadblocs in there by bringing peace and justice in Mudug.

Puntland has been under the Ethiopian influence and still maintains a close relationship with it.

Now it is going to be a war, but a different war which will unite the Mudug inhabitants in defending their religion from wolves and the stoogy leadership not only in puntland, but also in Somaliland.

I heard in the next two weeks, the headlines will surely read something like 'puntland state falling in the hands of people through the help of the Islamic Courts of Somalia' insha-Allah.

Guusha waxaa leh ilaahey iyo maxaakimta diinta dhaqan galinaya!!

Guul Guul Guul, Allahu Akbar 3 times!

bilan   

i would like to know when the courts and its supportes become the only muslims in somalia, it is becoming old fashioned how you hide behind religion, it worked the first few months, but not anymore, why on earth would you want a region that was stable 15 years and people who left everything they owned and started a whole new life over again to have their lives uprooted again, is that hate? people in those areas do not live in stolen houses and do not raise their children from the income of stolen farms.i guess you know where those folks live, so why do not your holly warriors go and install courts over there. if there is a war, it will be worse than 1991, so i can't understand why would any sane somali dream something like that :confused:

^^Bilan Gaabeey, you are hyped by the fictitious propoganda of Gen. Cadde Muse that Puntland is under attack by the Islamic Courts. He was wrong to say that. Gaalkacyo is not puntland ***********PLEASE NO TRIBAL NAMES*********.

How come you deny the existance of the other clan's choice of having Islam as their religion of governance and yet insist your next of kin in Gaalkacyo are under attack?

Gaalkacyo is a big demand for one clan to soley keep it for themselves, because the neighbors are not ready to heard that anytime soon.

Its time to let Islam be the choice of people's governmental system and sorter of public affairs.

[ August 13, 2006, 09:18: Message edited by: Admin ]

bilan   

lol Alleu baahane, the problem is i do not think i can trust the courts, first they said all they want is to make mogadisho peaceful and everyone rallied behind them, did they stopped in mogadisho no; however instead of going to the south where the real probelm is they went to north, so who can guarantee that they'll stop on their part, tell me why installing an islamic court in gaalkacyo is more important than marka, baraawe, or afgooye, how far is afgooye from xamar?, but no they would never go to these areas because their clansmen are controling them, another thing where are the millitias who just yesterday were killing, rapping and terrorizing people, i do not see them in jails,and i do not see them putting down their weapons, they are the same criminals but this time they are told they're fighting for higher power. who in his right mind would want criminal, qat chewing, clanist to enforce islamic laws?

^So, are you suggesting the Ethiopians to invade us or the country to remain in the hands of those thugs like Cadde Muuse and Qeybdiid or the head of all warlords who is Cabdullahi Yuusuf, the so-called president and the representative of Ethiopia to Somalia?

I don't understand you, sister.

It seems like you are saying ******** can't repent to Allah and will always remain condemned for his attrocities. Don't you know the great companion of the prophet i.e. Khalid bin Waliid was a fighter siding with the Kufaaris who was beyind the victory of the Qureysh when in the battle of Uhud he manauvered behind the mountain and killed as many muslims as possible, defeating the muslims. But by Allah's mercy he embraced to Islam and become a hero who fought in the cause of Allah to make this religion the upper one of all systems.

Now, do you trust an observing muslim who used to be a ******** but repented from his crimes in the past?

:D

bilan   

listen bro, let's not beat around the bush, why do not you answer my questions. this is not about ethiopia, and this is not about religion, this is same old somali disease, clan war, cade muse is not your problem, why are you worried about him :confused: . and to be honest i do not think these criminals repented do not compare them to khalid ibn walid and sahaba. they did not even take a break to ask forgiveness and look back their crimes,in 24 hours they changed sides and continued fighting killing more people. believe whatever you want to believe A'U, but i am sure no one will open their door to those thugs.let's hope they will not go to places they have no business.

Aah,the court issues again.Well i have been hearing the singing and then i get to do some thinking.To begin with,abdullahi yussuf is the man who was against that clan's rule innit?So he used his political skills and created a dismay amongst themselves.So abdullahi yussuf becomes the president and what do they do?They can't just sit back and accept that.Hell no.So they create a new strategy based on religion using that to unify themselves and to win sympathy.So they kick out the warlords in mogadisho and say that they are all for peace.They take some of the notorious warlords like indhacade and make him a sheikh and thus give him a post.So they also take the mooriyans that used to live under the wings of the warlords with a new approach.Now this approach is jihad .So one would ask,what religion does the north need from the dwellers xamar?There is peace and stability in the north so why would they wanna invade there?Abdullahi yussuf is a great wicked politician and doesn't care about the somalians in general but the courts are far worse than him for shadowing behind religion.Its the same clan games right from square one.Nationalism is the only cure for the somalians at large and pple using ethiopia as an excuse is bizzare.Ethiopia doesn't want to unify somalians and an invasion by that nation would create unification amongst us.So forget the whole issue,kill all those old men and maybe we might have a chance to peace. smile.gif

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Puntland has ordered its army to stay alarted by the Islamic forces who are trying to cleanse the roadblocs in there by bringing peace and justice in Mudug.

Puntland has been under the Ethiopian influence and still maintains a close relationship with it.

Now it is going to be a war, but a different war which will unite the Mudug inhabitants in defending their religion from wolves and the stoogy leadership not only in puntland, but also in Somaliland.

I heard in the next two weeks, the headlines will surely read something like 'puntland state falling in the hands of people through the help of the Islamic Courts of Somalia' insha-Allah.

Guusha waxaa leh ilaahey iyo maxaakimta diinta dhaqan galinaya!!

Guul Guul Guul, Allahu Akbar 3 times!

This is an absolute worst scenario that can happen to Somalia, I find it strange mr alle-ubaahne that you actually wish renewed conflict in somalia that would only spill somali blood on the soil, , Somalia doesnt need courts against puntland or courts against baidoa, It need talks, another round of talks.

Alle Ubahane,

Your clan courts have been found wanting in two issues, one was that are afraid to attack Baidoa and now they have stoped in Galinsoor since Puntland put its troops in Mudug.

The honeymoon season is over. The tide will start to turn when the government chooses.

Puntland insha Allah will become a model ISLAMIC state, but thats up to us, and not the confused courts who are only interested in their clans subjugation of the south...

Alle,waryaa, Puntland has peace and stability, so why is there a need to attack them? You're not a religious man, your qabil-motivated just like your ilmo adeeryaal, and there is no way the ill-trained,weak, incompetent, new-born muslim moryons will capture Galkacyo; stop using religion.

their is something to learn here: xaraan-ku-naaxyasha xamar will don any cloak to befuddle poor somalis so they can maintain status quo. Yet I wonder,now that they have reached the height of absurdity and their intentions are clear to everyone, what their next slogan will be if they have used religion already.

KEYNAN22   

Why should Puntland succumb to these wicked, murderours, abhorent, un-agreeable, lowlife creatures from Moqdishu? The same imbecile who have for the last 16 years brought shame to the somali name, they have literally razed and leveled the whole southern somalia to the shambles that it is today, with their raping, pillaging, looting and decadent behaviuor, and now suddenly these jokers with a new mask on their face are suggesting to bring peace and prosperity to areas that has yet been polluted by their filthy culture of destruction :D

Nigg@ peelleaze

Puntland residents should never let these filth in their house, let alone be governed by them.

Continue the good work Puntland, you still have a long way to go.