Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Listen to Maxamed Dheere's Conversation Secretly recorded, Very Funny,

Xoogsade   

Naxar, you don't think the governor is uncivilized at least by name-calling someone else's mother and mentoning her private parts?

He is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Xoogsade   

^ That is your favourite man in Muqdisho, your governor making a fool out of himself :D

Kan yar waaba la gartay ee ku ciyaaraayaa Maxamed Dheere, he sounds a teenager.

LOL, the clip still cracks me up LOL. Maxamed Dheere reminded me of my Boondheere days. I haven't heard such insult since 1990s.

Som@li   

Xoogsade, saxb horta Maxamed Dheere waxuu yahayba meesha isaga u sareeya hada, :D yar yarka isku halayn wayn baa ka muuqata , halka Maxamed Dheere naf la caari yahay.

Mida kale ma xushmo iyo ixtiraam baad ka sugaysey qab qable dagaal.

it is funny clip though.

Xoogsade   

Way isu dhiidhiibeen duqa LOL, Dheere sounds besieged. Nimanka qabqablayaasha dhib weenaa heesto saxib iyaga xataa. Nolol fiican kuma noolo, yet they still continue living that miserable life. Waan la yaabay.

Xoogsade   

^ If you listened to him before, you will recognize his voice. It is Maxamed Dheere bro. Accentiga koofurta, gaar ahaan Muqdisho/banadir accent ma fahamtaa? LOL waa funny accent even in ordinary conversation without insults. My homies waaye raggaas lol.

^ it is the root of all their support actually .... the only way someone can support TFG is if isku qolo ay yihiin no other way !