Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Anigu yaabay!

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^stop it saxib, the intentions of your original post is very transparent. A cry of 'oh now they are employing gays to further their cause' was designed to portray SL and its supporters as doing something conrary to their beliefs. You are yet to come up with anything concrete on your ascertions. We all know you have no love for SL or its supporters but finger pointing while not commenting on the goings on the south says a lot about you and others.

As MMA pointed out, such stories (if you can call it that) are not your priority right now. What about the recent bombings in Puntland? The tensions in Kismaayo, the unsettled south? The occupation?

But hey its not your 'style' to comment on such issues. Dont worry we understand
;)

Same goes for a few others on these here threads.

Ethiopian occupation I despised from the beginning ..it is on record.. Kismanyo tension is in my concern and Puntland bombings is to be blamed on Adde and A. Yusuf alone.. my views are not secretive and I address issues case by case...with all that said your response is still three zigma away from the target,I say

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Ngonge and others who are in the denial mode and don't want to get the essence of the considered post I tell them this. I am taking the full responsibility of any fallacies found in its content..plus if I could rollback the time I would still posted it, why?. because the minimum I could do was either to be mute about this or expose it.. I did expose it for the sake of our common end. Let the history be the judge on my position.

What is to be done is the question to be asked?, confronting such things in our country definitely needs our collective collaboration in order we expose, dismantle them once and for all. Niether your kids nor mine are save from these folks therefore we've to think alternatives of protecting the most vulnerable, innocent segment of our society?. If that is too much to ask the decay of our decency, and modesty .."iga dheh"

The sad truth is that Peter Tatchell, as insufferable and objectionable as he can sometimes be has more principles and integrity than the whole of Somalia!

Now I shall not mince my words here because you’re being homophobic for the sake of it rather than having any strong and considered objection to it (if you do it’s not showing, saaxib). Your comments, your populist attempt to gain support on this nonsensical argument and your ignorant general knowledge is infuriatingly unacceptable, not to mention hypocritical.

Now, you really have two choices in this world that we live in; you either accept that there are people with different sexual preferences to you and choose to turn a blind eye to their preferences; or you crawl back under whatever rock you like to call home. If it’s the first choice, then you’ll sleep easy at night when taking advice from world famous HUMAN RIGHTS Campaigner (and gay rights activists) such as Mr Tatchell! The second choice is not worth me commenting on really.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

^^stop it saxib, the intentions of your original post is very transparent. A cry of 'oh now they are employing gays to further their cause' was designed to portray SL and its supporters as doing something conrary to their beliefs. You are yet to come up with anything concrete on your ascertions. We all know you have no love for SL or its supporters but finger pointing while not commenting on the goings on the south says a lot about you and others.

As MMA pointed out, such stories (if you can call it that) are not your priority right now. What about the recent bombings in Puntland? The tensions in Kismaayo, the unsettled south? The occupation?

But hey its not your 'style' to comment on such issues. Dont worry we understand
;)

Same goes for a few others on these here threads.

Ethiopian occupation I despised from the beginning ..it is on record.. Kismanyo tension is in my concern and Puntland bombings is to be blamed on Adde and A. Yusuf alone.. my views are not secretive and I address issues case by case...with all that said your response is still three zigma away from the target,I say
The burden of proof (if you have any that is) is on you dear lad. Sensationalist write ups ala The Sun will not be accepted. Now, show me the money!

Sophist   

"ow, you really have two choices in this world that we live in; you either accept that there are people with different sexual preferences to you and choose to turn a blind eye to their preferences; or you crawl back under whatever rock you like to call home. If it’s the first choice, then you’ll sleep easy at night when taking advice from world famous HUMAN RIGHTS Campaigner (and gay rights activists) such as Mr Tatchell! The second choice is not worth me commenting on really."

Wal Ciyaadu Bilaah! Human Rights campaingner kulahaa! war gabankan carabta ayuu kusoo koraan islahaa ooo xooga diin baan ku tuhmayey! laakiin belo ayaa kadhacdey-- a classic example of reer hebel baan ahay waxay baxaan baan baxaa syndrome!.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Ah! A girly little rant hidden in af Somali! If you were not a coward I'd actually give you a proper reply, Sophi. ;)

Cara.   

I hate to break it to you all, but your children are far more likely to be molested by your married next door neighbor than the flamboyantly gay foreign journalist. He'd hardly be inconspicuous at the local playground.