Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Anigu yaabay!

Castro, the originator of the thread gave you the facts. He gave you the fact the gang knowingly invited open homosexuals to Somali soil and permitted them to reside amongst us because those homos are journalists who they (the gang) think will help them get recognition. The sources were given to you. Why try not face the reality and condemn them? Why do not you demand these known homos have to be removed from Somali soil? It is far easier to remove them from the Hargeisa than to remove ethios from Mog.. Which damage on Somali people is lighter? An occupier or a raper?

By the way, this issue is specific to SNM gangs who want dismember the Somali Republic. It has nothing to do with people of northwest Somalia. Let us call a spade is spade. Yes, the gang is capable to sell the Somali children to the abusers to reach their aim of getting recognition.

Castro   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

Which damage on Somali people is lighter? An occupier or a raper?

I already know. Won't you tell me which one is worse?

Yes, the gang is capable to sell the Somali children to the abusers to reach their aim of getting recognition.

And two gay journalists hold the magic key to recognition? Have you lost your marbles, son?

I haven’t Cas. But that is what the gang believes. If they show themselves as open and free country, may be they have a change to have access to 10 Downing Street.

I am giving you facts. I know that child abusers are roaming in third world countries. They come to the poor societies as international businessmen and as experts. They never show themselves as open homos. They practice their trade in the dark. In the recent Toronto Star article I referred to, the abusers was not known to the police but the damage he did is incalculable and very painful to the people of India. Here, we have two open international gays who claim their official residence is in Hargeisa and in support of the secession mania. Do not forget, lord, that we are in situation where we can easily be taken advantage of.

Why would you not voice your anger and disapproval of the Gangs action and demand them to remove the abusers from the Somali soil? Being quiet about it and follow our nature of not talking about the abuses of homos, is not going to help us.

Castro   

^^^ Frankly, I would rather save my outrage and indignation for the coward collaborator in this photo:

meleszenawirt9.jpg

Taleexi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I struggled through the first post in this thread and I really can’t tell what the point of it is!

Despite what Mansa says (for he gave no source of the article he posted) Peter Tatchell resides and works in Europe. Regardless of his sexual orientation I find the fellow an obnoxious, self-serving and lime-light-seeking drama queen (not Mansa).

Still, and this might come as a surprise to most blind kittens on this thread; homosexuals work in a variety of areas and control a number of high positions in Europe and the West. Peter Mandelson, the European Union’s Trade Commissioner is said to be a homosexual. Will Somalia or Somaliland refuse dealing with him if they had the chance, stone-age people?

I agree with Castro
:Dpuke.gif

Stor i munen litte pa jorden"

Taleexi   

Ngonge and others who are in the denial mode and don't want to get the essence of the considered post I tell them this. I am taking the full responsibility of any fallacies found in its content..plus if I could rollback the time I would still posted it, why?. because the minimum I could do was either to be mute about this or expose it.. I did expose it for the sake of our common end. Let the history be the judge on my position.

What is to be done is the question to be asked?, confronting such things in our country definitely needs our collective collaboration in order we expose, dismantle them once and for all. Niether your kids nor mine are save from these folks therefore we've to think alternatives of protecting the most vulnerable, innocent segment of our society?. If that is too much to ask the decay of our decency, and modesty .."iga dheh"

N.O.R.F   

^^stop it saxib, the intentions of your original post is very transparent. A cry of 'oh now they are employing gays to further their cause' was designed to portray SL and its supporters as doing something conrary to their beliefs. You are yet to come up with anything concrete on your ascertions. We all know you have no love for SL or its supporters but finger pointing while not commenting on the goings on the south says a lot about you and others.

As MMA pointed out, such stories (if you can call it that) are not your priority right now. What about the recent bombings in Puntland? The tensions in Kismaayo, the unsettled south? The occupation?

But hey its not your 'style' to comment on such issues. Dont worry we understand ;)

Same goes for a few others on these here threads.

meleszenawirt9.jpg

Ninkaan waa u fiirsaday, oo dhowr safir laga soo qaaday markaan arkay, sida uu u fariisto waxaa moodaa in uu ciyaal 'yo-yo' camal yahay.

Muxuu mar walba u kala balaqaa lugihiis, oo sinta dambe ugu fariistaa? Protocolkiis kistoo ka qaldan ee dad advice gareeyo waa in uu hire gareyaa. :D

Xudeedi   

Sometimes people might think that discussions on the issues of the separatist adventures is the weakest link of the people of Sool and Sanaag, whom, according to their "bankrupt mindsets", support the TFG under the auspices of Ethiopia, . That not speaking out of the aggression of the invaders is tantamount to consensus gentium and giving Ethiopia a new but constant lease of life. That raising topics of immense importance is not worthy serious consideration at all if it "preserves" the territorial integrity of Somalia and guards the north eastern regions against their perceived arch enemy's interest- that benumbs our thinking and paralyzes our physical wellbeing.

The author of this topic has his logical tentacle wrapped up on us; it palpitates our conscience, measures our intellect, and tastes our dignity and pride. All that Mansa Munsa did was to expose these gay rights activists who have been hired by the secessionists as Public relations agents to advance their case, and the fact that they are either in Somalia or have been to the North West is a concern we must assert, debate on its negative impact on our children and society, and trade on ideas and solutions.

Without further placing artificial barriers underneath the subtle prejudices that colours our view points, we have to ask what led the warlords in Hargeesa to invite such agents to our hometown? Why did they commission them to speak on their behalf and lobby for the dismemberment of our country?

As Muslims, we should be outraged by such actions and send shock waves to those who might follow suit in a similar fashion.

we have to ask what led the warlords in Hargeesa to invite such agents to our hometown? Why did they commission them to speak on their behalf and lobby for the dismemberment of our country?

Still asking questions when there is no one can proof they are hired or paid ,,,,,,

it is good to put the exitement and all these hatred feelings aside ,,, not to take and jump with any article or post and putting it in a very serious way ,,,,,,,,

just make sure the story and the accusations first then speak about the issue ,,,

N.O.R.F   

Maakhir

You seem to be repeating Mansa Munsa's line here again without anything concrete to suggest these guys were a) invited and b)are actually employed by the SL authorities to speak on their behalf.

What should we 'as Muslims' be shocked about? A gay man writing a piece on SL in the comforts of his office on Fleet Street?

Didnt have you down as one who takes things in before seeing the evidence.