Sign in to follow this  
me

The inconvenient truth

You do not understand. Ethiopia wants our Government to collapse so they could then say to the international community that somalia has no government and that somali people hve falied to govern themselves for the ast 20 years.

Then they could put out the argument than somalia should be part of ethiopia.

Al-shabaab are weak to defend us from the ethiopian army, they would just turn like the ONLF.

We somalis hve a huge chance to get our country back on its feet.

Shariffs Government is a hope and it is a somali Government not controlled by ethiopia but by somalis.

Al-shaabab are just destructive and are only playing the spoilers of somali's chance back as a nation.

Y would agree with me unless that is if you're not drive by other motives such as tribal reasons and the somaliland and puntland care.

Emperor supports these rebels because he believes that they are in he's own clan interest.

He knows that shariffs Government will overshadow Puntland iyo somaliland admins.

Al-shabaab are nothing and so are Hizbul Islam.

They are both only united today to try and overthrow the Government. Tomorrow after that they would be fighting each other for over and ethiopia will return and somalia will be voiceless.

If you love somalia you would support the Government not the destructive rebels.

You do not understand. Ethiopia wants our Government to collapse so they could then say to the international community that somalia has no government and that somali people hve falied to govern themselves for the ast 20 years.

Then they could put out the argument than somalia should be part of ethiopia.

Al-shabaab are weak to defend us from the ethiopian army, they would just turn like the ONLF.

We somalis hve a huge chance to get our country back on its feet.

Shariffs Government is a hope and it is a somali Government not controlled by ethiopia but by somalis.

Al-shaabab are just destructive and are only playing the spoilers of somali's chance back as a nation.

Y would agree with me unless that is if you're not drive by other motives such as tribal reasons and the somaliland and puntland care.

Emperor supports these rebels because he believes that they are in he's own clan interest.

He knows that shariffs Government will overshadow Puntland iyo somaliland admins.

Al-shabaab are nothing and so are Hizbul Islam.

They are both only united today to try and overthrow the Government. Tomorrow after that they would be fighting each other for over and ethiopia will return and somalia will be voiceless.

If you love somalia you would support the Government not the destructive rebels.

Why is ethiopia invading if

1. its territory is not attacked

2. shareef is not asking for its support.

It is either one of them ciyaalkiinaan. We know #1 is not true because nobody attacked ethiopia.

The only conclusion is that sheeq shareef asked for it.

shareef is the biggest hypocrite this nation has ever produced. atleast yeey was honest and upfront about his ethiopian friends.

this shareef stupido is just useless. ilaaheey ummado hako qabto ninkaan.

MZanzi   

Even if Sharif resigns, AMISOM leaves, and Colonel Aweys becomes the president of Somalia, Alshabab will continue their terror against the Somali people.

Why?

Because Alshabab don't want to see stable peaceful Somalia.

Because if Somalia becomes stable peaceful country with law and order, the foreign fugitives in Alshabab milita will be exposed and will have no place to hide.

They will have to find another hopless chaotic to hide and the only hopless chaotic nation in this world is Somalia and is populated with so many naive people, Alshabab's foreign fugitives will not let go Somalia.

Ethiopia is an enemy of somalia. It only violates somalia's sovereignty because of rebel factions such as al-shabaab.

Al-shabaab is like a God-send for ethiopia.

They are sowing division between the somali people.

They are causing unnecessary conflict.

More importantly they are trying to overthrow the Government of somalia.

Ethiopia would like nothing more than for somalia to be isolated by the international community and for somalia not to hve a Government.

Al-shabaab cannot defend themselves from the ethiopian incursions in bay and bakool. So the hell can it save us somalis from an ethiopian invasion.

It is only through diplomacy by the somali Government that saves somalia from full ethiopian incursion.

Al-shabaab is not an army but a ragtag rebel group like the ONLF. Somalia needs a well armed a trained defence force to protect its boders, and only a Government can accomplish that.

Guys Lets use our heads here.

me   

Hassan,

There is no such thing as a government only a paper administration protected by AMISOM, supported by warlords, holed up in few areas in Muqdisho.

On the other hand there is a Pan-Somali movement that has proven itself in the past two and half years. A movement that has defeated Ethiopia and aims to liberate all of Somalia, a job that is still in progress.

The government that you speak about has not even spoken about the Ethiopian attacks on Somali territories, let alone condemn it.

The TFG has no legitimacy, no sovereignty and it does not have the leadership that Somalia requires to get out of this mess.

Somalia needs a government that is created by the Somali people not a foreign backed, foreign supported, foreign created TFG.

It is not magic that protects Somalia nor international law, it is young men who put their lives on the line so that the likes of you can have a homeland. Without them you would be homeless.

All those that love Somalia have already made their choice no matter what color of the political spectrum they represent.

History will absolve them. Will it absolve you and your likes?

============== ================ ================

PM Brown in his D Day speech 6 June 2009:

“As long as freedom lives their debts will never die.”

The freedom of our nation can only be safeguarded by our willingness to defend it. The TFG is collaborating with our enemies, so how can you claim that it is they that will defend Somali freedom?

First of all it was Allah SWT who removed the ethiopians.

While Dhair aweis and Dr imaam Abu Baker both fled from somalia it was only the UIC mujahids who stayed and fought against the ethiopian occupation.

The same UIC mujahids who now face al-shabaab militias.

Anyway i think that you are driven by tribal motives to support the rebels.

me   

Hassan 6734:

First of all it was Allah SWT who removed the ethiopians.

If this is your argument then it also means that that Allah SWT wants Al Shabab Xiz Islam to be there also? Because like you said without gods will nothing happens.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Even if Sharif resigns, AMISOM leaves, and Colonel Aweys becomes the president of Somalia, Alshabab will continue their terror against the Somali people.

Why?

Because Alshabab don't want to see stable peaceful Somalia.

Because if Somalia becomes stable peaceful country with law and order, the foreign fugitives in Alshabab milita will be exposed and will have no place to hide.

They will have to find another hopless chaotic to hide and the only hopless chaotic nation in this world is Somalia and is populated with so many naive people, Alshabab's foreign fugitives will not let go Somalia.

The extremists are part of the problem and Ethiopia can only be countered when we solve the problem.

The day we acknowledge the problem and find the appropriate solution to it is the day the sovereignty of Somalia will return and foreign predators can be dealt with.

Coloow   

The sheikh hotel government is a bad copy of the Doofaareey government. It is like a rerun of a bad horror movie.

What surprises many somalis is that with Sheikh Sharif people aspired for change. Instead, what they got is horror.

Hassan, you don't know what you are talking about. If you have relatives in Xamar or care for those innocent people in Xamar, then you will realise that there is no safe area.

In addition, this impotent government is not different than the TFG.

Sheikh hotel is proving to be another power hungry warlord thug who has fooled many somalis. He has brought back and used tribalism which was in decline.

Meiji   

If you have relatives in Xamar or care for those innocent people in Xamar, then you will realise that there is no safe area.

No safe area..Because of who is the question?

Didn´t the coalition of extremists launched their war for political power when Dahir Aweys returned from 2 years peaceful holiday in Asmara?

People may disagree with the foreign-created regime and even oppose it but to launch a brutal war in a city that has witnessed 2 years of brutal Ethiopian occupation is not only madness but a criminal act that is far more desastrous than the effects of the foreign-created regime.

The coalition of extremists are nothing but power-hungry pseudo-religious warlords who would walk on dead bodies to gain political power.

Coloow   

You know what Meiji, you talk about power hungry warlords, pseudo religious warlords so let us see who is who in somalia;

1. Sheikh Indhacde = warlord, pseudo religious N

2. Sheikh Sharif = pseudo religious power hungry thug

3. Abdi qeybid = vicious walord who assisted in the killing of somalis from 1990- todate

4. Al xaaji Muuse Yalaxow: warlord

5. Qanyare ditto

6. Hebelkaa Raage

7. Maxamed dheere sidoo kale

8. Gobaal

The list goes on and on. Your so called muqdisho society ( and to be honest, I like the term) has been good at only one thing the past 18 years; producing warlords, after warlords. It seems that this is what they aspire to.

Denial will not solve our problem; Muqdisho society should acknowledge the crimes of conflict entrepreneurs.

Go ahead give me your list of "pseudo- religious warlords".

The Unity Government in three months hve achieved staggering results.

-They hve given somalia a platform to voice her concerns and needs to the international community.

-They hve helped ensure the withdrawal of ethiopian troops from mogadishu.

-They hve collected 2 million dollars in tax-revenues from Mogadishio alone per month

-the government has made sharia law the constitution of somalia

They hve resisted to be pushed anyway by the rebels hve have an arab agenda rather than a somalia agenda.

It simply amazes me when a few arrogant and tribal minded individuals try to belittle the fantastic achievements of the 3 month long somali unity Government.

What a shame that we hve here traitors who's only desire and hope is that somalia never gets back on its feet.

The excuses's the come up with is simply shocking.

"I don't like Sheikh Shariff because he wears a blue suit rather than a red suit so therefore i am with the rebels"

Use your heads here people. Somalia is your country, be more loyal to your country than your tribe.

Do not support destructive rebels/gangs/clans that serve outside interest rather than the interest of our country

Meiji   

Waranle,

You have forgotten the other pseudo-religious warlords:

Sh.Aweys

Sh.Mansuur

Sh.Turki

Sh.Raage

Sh.Alzeylaci

All religious pretenders.

On a serious note:

You should seek help for your cuqdad against the main groups of Mogadishu, because so far you have only targetted warlords from that city while conveniently overlooking the other Somali warlords.

Either adress all warlords regardless of clan in order to show that you are genuine or just openly admit that your intention is to target a particular group.

Me me me me, who is your enemy?

You don't have an enemy Mr Me-Me because you don't hear madfac day and night, so much so that your ear drums are used to the sound. You don't have an enemy because you, Mr me-me are not beside yourself wondering when your last moment on this earth would be or say to yourself, "would I be alive to see my children after my maqhrib prayer?". YOu don't have an enemy because you dont see your loved ones suffering daily in south mogadishu and your children witnessing the corpse that are laid 5kms long the path after a night of shelling in one of the districts. Matter of fact, your loved ones are safely tugged while you declare jihad in cyberspace and carry Kasha's talking points about the enemy and axmaaro. Your children, if you have any, are out playing in a clean and safe park somewhere in lala land, while the children of south somalia are in camps, somewhere between somalia and Kenya, waiting for their daily handout from UNHCR.

You are delusional and at the same time selfish ya Mr Me-Me because you deny the rights and freedoms you enjoy for the people of Somalia. The same rights that you take full advantage off daily. The right to practice your religion and raise your children. The right to be employed, the right to express yourself without fear of persecution. The right to walk the streets without fear of being shot at or getting killed by madfac. You are denying those rights for the poor families that reside in Somalia to earn a living so they can support their families and live in dignity as you do.

YOu, my friend Mr Me-Me are selfish and cruel to think that your exaggerated history of axmaaro will work for you this time so the people of somalia will continue to live in anarchy while you enjoy and reap the fruits and freedoms that the world has to offer.

BTW, you said:

Somalia needs a government that is created by the Somali people not a foreign backed, foreign supported, foreign created TFG.

Al-shabaab are foreign created militia group, who among them have 12 yr old impressionable young somali boys fighting as a way to sell to the people of somalia that they are infact a pan-somali movement as you put it on your earlier post but make no mistake, your precious militia are foreign created, foreign funded and foreign run.

Speaking of young men fighting to liberate the homeland, what are you doing for your homeland while the 12 yr old boy thats high on opium is murdering the family in Hodan district? Are you comfortable where you are today? Go get a cup of shaah and take a moment to reflect what it is you are really supporting because I don't think you have a clue about anything or anyone.

PS: a little originality will go along way for the title of your thread