Sign in to follow this  
me

The inconvenient truth

me   

Many nomads on SOL want to portray the war that is raging in Somalia as a war between two Islamist factions.

The truth is, this war is between true Somali's fighting for the freedom of their country and Ethiopia supported by its collaborators.

Ethiopia, Ahlu Sunnah, Amisom, TFG, the warlords and Sharif Ahmed are allies.

================ ================== ===================

ethiop-troops.jpg

Ciidamo farabadan oo isugu jira Soomaali iyo Ethiopia oo ka soo dhaqaaqay dhulka Soomaaliya ee Ethiopia ay maamusho oo soo galay deegaano ka tirsan gobolada Bakool iyo Hiiraan.

Posted: 6/6/2009 8:13:00 PM

Shabelle: BALADWEYNE

Ciidamo farabadan oo isugu jira Soomaali iyo Ethiopia ayaa ka soo dhaqaaqay dhulka Soomaaliya ee Ethiopia ay maamusho oo soo galay deegaano ka tirsan gobolada Bakool iyo Hiiraan.

Boqolaal isugu jira ciidamo Ethiopia iyo Soomaali ah oo wata in ka badan 4-gaadiidka dagaalka ah oo ay hor kacayaan saraakiil Soomaali iyo Ethiopia ah ayaa waxaa ay 24-kii saac ee ugu danbeeyay ka soo gudbeen xadka kala qeybiya gobolada Hiiraan iyo Bakool iyo dhulka Soomaalida Ethiopia ay maamusho.

Dadka ku dhaqan degmooyinka Qalaafe iyo Ceelbarde ee ku yaala xadka kala qeybiya gobolada Bakool iyo Hiiraan iyo dhulka Soomaalida Ethiopia ayaa waxaa ay sheegeen in ay arkayeen qul qulka ciidamadani oo ku wajahanaa deegaano dhowr ah.

Illo madaxbanaan ayaa sheegaya in ciidamadani ay ka kala tageen deegaanada Feer Feer iyo Mustaxiil ee dhulka Soomaalida Ethiopia kuwaasi oo la tilmaamay in ay ku soo wajahan yihiin gobolada Bay iyo Bakool.

Dhaq dhaqaaqadani ciidan ee ay wadaan ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kuwa Soomaalida ah ayaa waxaa si weyn looga dareemay deegaano badan oo ka tirsan dalka Soomaaliya.

Magalada Baladweyne iyo isgooyska Kala beyr ee gobolka Hiiraan ayaa si weyn looga dareemay dhaqdhaqaaqyadani ay wadaan ciidamadani iskaashanaya ee Soomaalida iyo Ethiopian-ka ah.

Si dhab ah looma oga halka uu ku wajahan yahay gulufka colaadeed ee ay wadaan ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kuwa Soomaalida ah waloow deegaanada qaar ay gacanta ku hayaan xoogaga ka soo hor jeeda dowlada kmg Soomaaliya.

Aqriso oo la soco Shabelle.net Saacad Walba si aad u hesho wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee Soomaaliya.

Dhageeyso Wararka 1:30-duhurnimo Maalin waliba adigoo raacaya tilmaamaha Wabseydka.

Emperor   

Well, Sheih hotel is quite, and because of his previous foolish moves he's embrassed to speak or say anything, he knows he needs them to save his buttom and can't say so...

What is more worse is that Sheikh hotel is waging this war under the banner of Islam... Subhanallaah...

Please don't try and think that we are all fools, just by using the Ethiopian card.

The fact is that there are no Ethiopian troops in Mogadishu yet al-shabaab hve become the spoilers of the peace in Mogadishu.

Al-shaabab are to threat somalia, as they are intent on giving ethiopia another excuse to return to somalia.

Somalia does not hve an army to defend itself against ethiopia the last thing we need is for somalia to lose its sovereignty because of the actions of a few ****** rag-tag rebels known as al-shabaab.

Its in our and all somali nationalist to ensure that somalia's own Governmental institutions gain strength.

So the pesron who started this thread is just giving a wrong feeble attempt in supporting the weak divided rebels. Who can only lay the part as spoilers of somalia's chance of getting back on its feet.

By the way Ethiopia actually does want the Government of sheikh shariff to fail.

So that they can gather the old warlords and make their own puppet somali Government.

Al-shabaab are fighting for power not deen or the interest of the country.

They hve an arab agenda rather than a somali agenda and are intent on turning somalia into some sort of international terrorist playground.

Emperor   

The fact is that there are no Ethiopian troops in Mogadishu yet al-shabaab hve become the spoilers of the peace in Mogadishu.

So what now? They are not in Mogadishu and it doesn't matter if they are in Bay and Bakool or any other part of Somalia. Adeer, we are not fools too, remember Sheikh hotel attacked Baidoa in 2006 when there never was a single Ethiopian soldier in Mogadishu... go find another excuse, if one is looking for excusses they find plenty, excusess...

PS: And back then, I believe Alshabaab weren't spoilers but Mujahideen and brave liberators...

me   

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Please don't try and think that we are all fools, just by using the Ethiopian card.

The fact is that
there are no Ethiopian troops in Mogadishu yet

What sovereignty are you talking about?

- The sovereignty that is violated everyday by Ethiopian troops entering our country, kidnapping our people, killing our children?

- What sovereignty do we have when AU troops are in villa Somalia.

- What sovereignty do we have when foreign vessels dump nuclear waste in our shores and steal our resources?

Go and learn the meaning of the word sovereignty first.

Originally posted by Emperor:

^OK, granted and you should go wash your legs and sleep, men are talking...

You shouldn't worry about "Sheikh hotel is waging this war under the banner of Islam" When you're using an avater like the one you have to come across as...***Shakes head*** Yes, I'm calling you out. You're a phony.

Emperor   

^Again that's the IQ of a secessionist, Adeer even if I am wrong, I am not the same as Sheikh hotel for I only a sigle person who lives in the west whereas Sheikh hotel claims to be the leader of a buttered nation and commands forces on the ground in Mogadishu, one mistake from him could lead to chaos and result disaterious for the poor in Mogadishu, but you don't care, do you yaa secessionist....

^^When did you start to care? Again..you're the supporter of a man that killed thousands of the poor in Mogadishu you talk about. Bottom line- You're a phony my n!gga.

Emperor   

^Adeer cayda reeban, I was only trying to expose the fallacy of your logic, I am not in the same position as Sheikh hotel, but you have no brain to figure that out, do you?

The inconvient truth is that some of you only suport the rebels because you want revenge on how AY was disgraced and chased out of office by the somali people for helping to bring in the ethiopians.

Mr Me, it would be wise of you to note that it is only Al-shabaab who are giving ethiopia footing to incur within somalia time after time.

If President sheikh shariff could be allowed to do he's job. there would be no more.

1)Ethiopian incursions in somalia

2)Amisom would leave because their would no longer be any conflict in somalia.

3)There would be no toxic dumping in somalia because somalia would hve a central government that would stop such things.

Only those who hve a clan mentality and who hail from regions such as Puntland and somaliland are voicing support to the destructive rebels.

Just look at emperor who last year was cheering for the ethiopians when we were defending our country.

Today not surprisingly he is again supporting somalia's most destructive rebel group.

The guy seems to think that it is in he's own interest for somalia to be at war and divided so please do not follow him unless you are the same as him.

Al-shabaab do not hve a somali agenda, they hve an arab agenda which is to turn somalia into an international terrorist playground.

That means the ethiopians would come back this time with huge finance from the rest of the world including the arabs and US would also bomb somalia.

Does our country desreve to be dragged into the heart of the war on terror by Al-shabaab?

Have our people not suffered enough?

Its up to all somali nationalist who love somalia and want to protect somalia to fight the destructive rebels at all cost.

The inconvenient truth is that some of you only support the distructve rebels because of revenge on how AY was disgraced and chased out of office by the somali people for aiding ethiopian troops to invade somalia.

Mr Me, it would be wise of you to note that it is only Al-shabaab who are giving ethiopia footing to incur within somalia time after time.

If President sheikh shariff could be allowed to do he's job. there would be no more.

1)Ethiopian incursions in somalia

2)Amisom would leave because their would no longer be any conflict in somalia.

3)There would be no toxic dumping in somalia because somalia would hve a central government that would stop such things.

Only those who hve a clan mentality and who hail from regions such as Puntland and somaliland are voicing support to the destructive rebels.

Just look at emperor who last year was cheering for the ethiopians when we were defending our country.

Today not surprisingly he is again supporting somalia's most destructive rebel group.

The guy seems to think that it is in he's own interest for somalia to be at war and divided so please do not follow him unless you are the same as him.

Al-shabaab do not hve a somali agenda, they hve an arab agenda which is to turn somalia into an international terrorist playground.

That means the ethiopians would come back this time with huge finance from the rest of the world including the arabs and US would also bomb somalia.

Does our country deserve to be dragged into the heart of the war on terror by Al-shabaab?

Have our people not suffered enough?

Its up to all somali nationalist who love somalia and want to protect somalia to fight the destructive rebels at all cost.

me   

Hassan,

It is a delusional that you think that Ethiopia needs an excuse to attack Somalia.

The existence of Somali people is enough for Ethiopia to attack us. Ethiopia does not want to see a Somali state. So to suggest that Ethiopia will stop interfering with Somali affairs just because Al Shabab or Xizbul Islam are threatening them is preposterous.

Ethiopia attacked Somali lands, annexed them, murdered hundreds of thousands of Somalis, they attacked the young Somali republic in 1964, Ethiopia invaded Somalia, armed warlords long before Al Shabab or Xizbul Islam were on the scene.

So get real.

Its up to all somali nationalist who love somalia and want to protect somalia.

I couldn't agree more.

Meiji   

The inconvenient truth is that as long as Somali factions wage war upon themselves the Ethiopians will come as they please and take advantage of our disunity and weakness.

And the only way to come out of the current mess is to save the nation from the destructive grip of the political and religious pretenders.