Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Is he up to it?

Thankful   

I agree it is way too early to judge the new admin. I do however think that President Faroole may have underestimated this job and the difficulty it takes to keep the peace in Puntland or any African region. With so many weapons and poverty, the ability to keep people from fighting each other is a constant battle. Through out the former admins 4 years, President Faroole constantly attacked it through garoweonline and later on the BBC. His anger at Range Resources was particularly harsh. Faroole's taking over the parliament after he was sacked was obviously bad, but the biggest mistake was when he said that there was no Puntland Government anymore and that people should fight against the oil deal. To say there was no admin or Puntland State really crossed the line. If you look at people like Nuradiin Aadan Diriye or Minister Cabdulahi Axmed Jamac "Ilkajiir", they still received more votes then the Cade Muse and beat him, but they always kept it professional and showed respect. Now obviously if you want to be president you can point out the wrong doings of the admin you are competing against and how you can improve things during campaigning, but you can't cross that line and completely say that there is no admin, or say to the population that they should fight the oil deal and that the state is about the collapse. The fact remains, he was 100% against Range Resources and now he meets with them at the same table. I think this is proof that his only objection to them was that he wasn't behind the wheel. I believe that to get respect, you’ve got to give respect. I think he showed very little respect during the last admins term. It is now happening to him in Gaalkayo where they are showing very little as well. The murder of the minister is the biggest example, because never has a minister been targeted in such a horrible manner.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

looool@Gheelle

Didn’t now che was that anxious

Fiqi tolki kama jano tago comes to mind :D

Waryaa Che, stop lying dude, you never paid a dime! By the way, I have heard that the Geesey folks are much closer to home than they are to me.. :D Any truth to that?

Gheelle.T If he's closer to home, I ain't hiding in my home but I do understand he and Seefta Banaanka were relatives.

Xiin....Some old men always makes buck in these situations, why not young fella-self appointed Suldaan :D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^You are good man, besides qaraankii cagaaran waa la,iga qaadey.I'm expecting something back otherwise I might send couple threatening notes to Nuridin Eelay (over Facebook
:D
) and couple of Faisalabad folks here in Beantown.

:D you put an smile on my face. Ninkii Nuradiin ahaa, waatuu noogu yimi Dubai. Guess what! he invited a number of Pakistan folks to his campaign party in Dubai, and he was asked a question smile.gif . The question was "if you were ellected as president, what would you do for Puntland and its people". He answered and said, ooh! its a secret, and dont wana other candidates know my plans, so see and wait loool. Waxaa ii xigtay ninkii election kii waalaga helay oo wuxuu sii cararayaa Nairobi :D Almuhim, GheeleT maxaa tidhi Gaala eri smile.gif You remind me of "Gacantay Deey" and "Baalcade" 2 nin oo khatar ah iga dheh smile.gif Che adigu kuma jirtid saaxiib smile.gif !

Hunguri, Nuradin's platform was out in the open ee dicaayada jooji ninyow. Mise idinkaa waji maxbuus wada ahaa lool.. Adiguu kaa shakiyay oo is yiri Ilka-jiir u shaqayneysaa :D

One more thing the two guys you mentioned above, I know you got one of them wrong, but don't know the other one.