Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

I have never seen a more disgraceful interview.

^^^Its to be expected..

This is from the website of the BBC/Somali service...The Clan Court supporters are losing their calm.

Dagaalkii Diinsoor oon weli wada damin

Ciidamada
dowladda KMG ah ee tabarta daran
ooy taageerayaan xoogagga Ethiopia ayaa la sheegey iney maalin labaad isku dhaceen kuwa Maxaakiinta Islaamka.

Gabbal   

^Shabelle iyo HornAfrik ma yaraystaan. :D

Maxkmadaha islaamka ayaa horey u sheegay in cunu qabateyn xagagga shidaalka ah ay ku soo rogeen gobolada Baay iyo Bakool, oo ay maamusho
dowladda Taagta daran,

Shabelle

Mareykanka oo ugu baaqay Maxaakiimta inay ka qeyb galaan wadahadalada kala dhaxeeya
dowladda taagta daran.

HornAfrik.

Waa u foolxumo wallahi, rag suxufinimo sheeganayo isla markaana sida habla u tirsanayo!

Meerkats are burrowing animals, living in large underground networks with multiple entrances which they leave only during the day. They are very social, living in colonies of up to about 30. Animals in the same group often groom each other to strengthen social bonds. The alpha pair often scent-mark subordinates of the group to express their authority, and this is usually followed by the subordinates grooming the alphas and licking their faces. This behavior is also usually practiced when group members are reunited after a short period apart. Most meerkats in a group are all siblings and offspring of the alpha pair.

Meerkat Suricata suricatta in Bristol ZooMeerkats demonstrate altruistic behaviour within their colonies; one or more meerkats stand sentry (lookout) while others are foraging or playing, to warn them of approaching dangers. When a predator is spotted, the meerkat performing as sentry gives a warning bark, and other members of the gang will run and hide in one of the many bolt holes they have spread across their territory. The sentry meerkat is the first to reappear from the burrow and search for predators, constantly barking to keep the others underground. If there is no threat, the sentry meerkat stops barking and the others feel safe to emerge.

Meerkats also babysit the young in the group. Females that have never produced offspring of their own often lactate to feed the alpha pair's young, while the alpha female is away with the rest of the group. They also protect the young from threats, often endangering their own lives. On warning of danger, the babysitter takes the young underground to safety and is prepared to defend them if the danger follows. If retreating underground is not possible, she collects all young together and lies on top of them.

Meerkats are also known to share their burrow with the red meerkat, yellow mongoose and ground squirrel, species with which they do not compete for resources.

Meerkats are the first non-human mammal species seen actively teaching their young. Children of most species learn solely by observing adults. Meerkat adults educate children how to eat a venomous scorpion. They will remove the stinger and help the pup learn how to handle the creature. [1]

Despite this altruistic behaviour, meerkats sometimes kill young members of their group. Subordinate meerkats have been seen killing the offspring of more senior members in order to advance their own offsprings' positions. [2]

Meerkats have been known to engage in social activities, including what appear to be wrestling matches and foot races

ICU(Shabaabka Faction, not the senior), Shabelle, HornAfrik, are offspring.... as their parents they know how to handle the Remnants. First round Senior of USC/ICU won 2:0 over Senior of Remnants, and now is the second round cayaartuna waxaa ay mareysaa 1:0 waxaana Remnants u hogaaminaayo A/Y get that

USC/ICU's the two goals are

1)overthrowting Bare

2) Remnants Cirib waa soo dhigilayihiin Mogidhu

Remnant's goal is

1) they bring back their presidence

f.g goalkan USC/ICU ayaa iska dhaliyay..

The rest of Southern Somalia are spectators. they Never put their foot into the field. let me take that back SDM's quite fasinating development/success story is something to be appreciated. cayaarta sidaas aad u wadaan u wada! Maalgashi sameeya to Baidoa you will go futher Amin. I hope they do that because they have the best chance than those colonies naareed.

Meerkats demonstrate altruistic behaviour within their colonies; one or more meerkats stand sentry (lookout) while others are foraging or playing, to warn them of approaching dangers. When a predator is spotted, the meerkat performing as sentry gives a warning bark, and other members of the gang will run and hide in one of the many bolt holes they have spread across their territory. The sentry meerkat is the first to reappear from the burrow and search for predators, constantly barking to keep the others underground. If there is no threat, the sentry meerkat stops barking and the others feel safe to emerge

Horn Afrik due agee with me Shabelle.net and HornAfrik.com are Lookouts

Neruus and HornAfrik are wrong this guy did not give a info the reporter is asking you guys wake up what I wrote early is what is taking place now HornAfrik radio is lookout of USC/ICU the speaker was right to not to give info the enemy. get that

OLOL   

I noticed despair and frustration from the voice of this confused buffoon. He sees his end and is not sure where to head next. Should he go to Nairobi to become a refugee since he can't return to Mogadishu after alienating the courts and losing respect of people for being an opportunist? He is happy to dine and tea with the warlord killers of his eldest son. This man, mr. Boqorre is going nuts and is mentally unstable. He doesn't know what to do for real? he is waiting few pennies from the Hawala to flee to Nairobi....what a sad and shameful end! but he deserves it....i feel sorry for him ..

Originally posted by OLOL:

I noticed despair and frustration from the voice of this confused buffoon.
1) He sees his end and is not sure where to head next. 2) Should he go to Nairobi to become a refugee since he can't return to Mogadishu after alienating the courts and 3) losing respect of people for being an opportunist? 4) He is happy to dine and tea with the warlord killers of his eldest son. 5) This man, mr. Boqorre is going nuts and is mentally unstable. 6) He doesn't know what to do for real? he is waiting few pennies from the Hawala to flee to Nairobi....7) what a sad and shameful end! but he deserves it....i feel sorry for him ..

1) Boqore waa nin shaqadiisa wadaninimo gudanaayo ma ahan in uu nikastoo soo waco in uu wax u sheego ama sida aad aduga jecshaha uu us sheegi waay - hadii aad mooday in uu shaqo u haayo Amxaaro ama A/Y you are wrong. teeda kale meeshu u socdo waa kaa yaqaanaa adika kuma laha.

2 Wow allienating courts is that the only way he could go to Xeryaha qaxootiga this is reminding me USC era. Somalia sidii aad ogayd ma ha Nikasta gurigiisuu aa daa ayaa kaaga qumaneyd. Weel dambe oo wax lagu wada cunaayo majirto. oo aad saliga markasta aad rabto ka kacsan karto. get that.

3) who do you mean people USC/ICU diir diirato.

4) I guess you are resourcefull we need you to give us more info or ..... interpol will do that.

5) waxaad ii sheegee in Manakoobiyo aad ka diiwaan garaysan tahay and you are on pay leave or shaqo qaran ayaad fulinee. spokesman.

6) Palm reader in the house.

7) in your mind waxaad u maleynaysaa in aad wax u dhintay please don't feel guilty this your opion till you kick his us for sure.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

Horn, you are totally right on this one. In fact, it is nauseating to listen to such fathead.

I am not taking about whatever the interview contained. I am talking about how the interview was conducted.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

how was conducted ..........you mean the reporter forcing the speaker righ. right

Yes and how uu "la tirsaday" the interviewee. I found that extremely unprofessional.