Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

The HEART of the matter

Kowneyn   

The strategy of Iblis (Lacnatullahi caleyhim):

It says in the Tablis Iblis (Lacnatullahi caleyhim), 'When Nuux cs, embarked on the ship, he saw an old man whom he did not recognise. Nuux cs said to him, "How have you come on board?" He replied, "I have come on in order to afflict the hearts of your companions so that their hearts will be with me and their bodies with you"...

The strategy Iblis's(Lacnatullahi caleyhim) confessed to nuux cs is the one he uses against those who have accepted xabiibullaah scws. He(Lacnatullahi caleyhim) works to make islam empty rituals without meaning. The letter of the law without a spirit. the Sharia without tassawuf; learning without understanding; knowledge without wisdom; leadership without the elect of ALLAH(the awliya and the ahlul bayt)etc. By this method he(Lacnutallahi caleyhim)hopes to create a superficial religion without substance, whose followers are in their heart with him (Lacnatullahi caleyhim) and their bodies with the rasuul scws (sporting sunnah etc).

YET WE KNOW ALLAH LOOKS AT HEARTS AND JUDGES ACTIONS BY INTENT... WHAT LOSS!!!

LOOSERS ARE THOSE WHO DENY, SCORN, BELITTLE THE ROLE OF TASSAWUF,THE AWLIYA, THE AHLUL BAYT ETC., FOR THEIR LIES THE DEFENSE AGAINST THE STRATEGEM OF THIS STEALTH ENEMY AND PREDATOR OF HEARTS (LACNATULLAAHI CALEYHIM).

WE HAD THOSE WHO DENIED THE INTERCESSION AND TAWASUL (THE APPROACH TO ALLAH) OF THE AWLIYA (THE HEIRS OF THE PROPHETS) AND LABELLED MUSLIMS MUSHRIKIIN, KUFFAAR AND ALL THE BLESSED ACTS THAT WERE SANCTIONED BY OUR PREDECESSORS AS BIDCA. THEY USE THESE HEAVY WORDS WITHOUT HESITATION, IN MATTERS BEYOND THEIR COMPREHENSION AND THEIR LEVEL. THEY CRY:

KUFFUR, KUFFUR, KUFFUR, 33

SHIRK, SHIRK, SHIRK, 33

BIDCA, BIDCA, BIDCA 34

MAKING ONE WONDER IF THIS HAS REPLACED THEIR TASBIX.

IN THEIR MIND THEY ARE AWLIYA, SINCE THEY DEFINE AWLIYA AS THOSE WHO FULLFILL THE OBLIGATORY CIBAADA AND NOT THOSE WHO ALLAH CHOSE(LIKE HE CHOSE THE ANBIYA) TO PLACE HIS LIGHT AND BY THROUGH WHOM HE SPREADS THAT LIGHT TO WHOM HE WILLS.

LAGA BARAY BA LAGA BADI... ALAS A NEW BREED HAS ARRIVED...DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT GO TO THE SOMALIWAYN WEB SITE AND SEE THE SPECTLE FOR YOURSELF. THIS IS THE QURAN ONLY SECT, THEY SAY THE SUNNAH IS SHIRK. THEY CLAIM THE ASHAHADDA IS ONLY LA ILLAAHA ILA ALLAAH... TO ADD MUXAMMADUN RASUULULLAAH IS SHIRK; THEY SAY SHOW ME WHERE IN THE QURAN IT SAYS SO (WE LIVE IN THE SHOW ME ERA). THIS GROUP FEELS THAT ALLAH DIRECTLY REVEALS THE QURAN TO THEM (THIS GROUP GOES ONE STEP FURTHER THAN THE AWLIYA, THEY SCORN THE ROLE OF THE RASUUL SCWS)... FORGET ABOUT THE DENIAL OF AWLIYA AND THE DIMINISHING OF THE STATUS OF RASUUL SCWS OF THE SALAFISH DOGMA, WE HAVE NOW A NEW SECT WHICH IS OUTRIGHT AND UNASHAMED IN ITS DENIAL OF THE ROLE OF RASUUL SCWS. THEY SAY THE RASUUL IS DEAD FINISHED! HE IS ROLE IS OVER, NO NEED FOR THE SUNNAH...ISTAKHFURULLAAH, LA XAWLA WALA QUWATA ILA BILLAAHI CALIYUL CADIIM.

ITS THE LAST HOUR AND THE PERIOD OF GREAT TRIBULATION; WHAT WAS ACCEPTED AND VALUED BY MUSLIMS OF YESTERYEAR IS SCORNED BY THE WORST AMONG US, WHO USE PETROL DOLLARS, THEY ENCOURAGE THEIR LIKES TO FOLLOW SUIT IN ALL MUSLIM NATIONS AND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE WHEREVER THERE ARE THOSE IGNORANT OF THEIR RELIGION. FOR SOME REASON SOMALIS HAVE PROVEN EASY PREY OR PERHAPS FERTILE GROUND IN SOME CASES, WHILE MANY NATIONS HAVE MANAGE TO RESIST WITH SOME SUCCESS THIS ONSLAUGHT AGAINST THE TRADITIONAL BELIEVES OF AHLUL SUNNAH.

WE ASK ALLAH TO CLOSE PANDORA BOX OPENED BY THE SHAIKHA-N-NAJD AND FINANCED BY PETROL DOLLARS AND TO ASSIST HIS RELIGION AGAINST THIS SCOURGE AND ITS DOMINO EFFECT; WE ASK ALLAH TO PURIFY HIS RELIGION OF ALL INNOVATIONS AND DEVIATIONS. TO CHANGE THE STATE AND CONDITION OF MUSLIMS; TO GUIDE THEM TO HIS PATH AND TO RE-UNITE THEIR HEARTS BY HIS MERCY.

OH ALLAH GIVE COMPLETE AND FULL VICTORY TO ISLAM AND MUSLIMS.

I FEEL INSHALLAH THAT MY MISSION IS COMPLETED, THAT MY POINT HAS BEEN MADE AND THAT THE ROLE I HAVE PLAYED IN THIS FORUM HAS COME TO END. WHILE THE CHOICE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT OUR EFFORTS REMAINS YOURS INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY; HOWEVER, I HOPE THAT UR BETTER INFORMED AND THAT I HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE NICMA THAT IS ISLAM.

OH ALLAH, THE KNOWER OF MY DEEPEST SECRETS, ALL THOUGH MY EFFORT IS FAR FROM PERFECT ACCEPT IT NEVERTHELESS, BY YOUR GRACE, AS SINCERE AND PURE EFFORT, MOST PLEASING TO YOU.

IF I HAVE SPOKEN OR ACTED ***UNJUSTLY*** AGAINST ANYONE PERSON OR GROUP PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

WASSALLAAMUCALEYKUM WA RAXMATULLAAHI WA BARAAKAT

KOWNEYN

Wa Calaykum Wa Salaam...

Originally posted by Kowneyn:

WE ASK ALLAH TO CLOSE PANDORA BOX OPENED BY THE SHAIKHA-N-NAJD AND FINANCED BY PETROL DOLLARS AND TO ASSIST HIS RELIGION AGAINST THIS SCOURGE AND ITS DOMINO EFFECT; WE ASK ALLAH TO PURIFY HIS RELIGION OF ALL INNOVATIONS AND DEVIATIONS. TO CHANGE THE STATE AND CONDITION OF MUSLIMS; TO GUIDE THEM TO HIS PATH AND TO RE-UNITE THEIR HEARTS BY HIS MERCY.

OH ALLAH GIVE COMPLETE AND FULL VICTORY TO ISLAM AND MUSLIMS.

Amiin, Amiin, Amiin.

Kowneyn:

I'm a little confused walaalo. What is this new sect and why are they advocating what u said above? Are they Arabs? and Why have Somalidu proven to be such easy prey? I would have thought it would be very difficult to persuade Somalis to change anything, especially anything to do with Islam.

Tell me more.

Kowneyn   

Barwaaqooy walaal:

This sect was known as wahhabiya after its founder M. Abdul-Wahhab an-Najdi. This sect currently masquerades under different labels namely Salafis. Its a sect that has rebelled against the tradition believes of ahlul sunnah.

Why Somalis are an easy prey is a complex subject that requires more in depth discussion then time will allow. Elements that have contributed may include ignorance of the ahlul sunnah believes, lack of Arabic, lack religious literature in Somali, the corrupting influence of the emperialist west, the secular dictatorship that followed it etc.

Barwaaqo, inshallah search Kowneyn because nearly all my discussions focused on this sect and their mischief. Take a look at the evidence I have put forth, the discussions I have had etc., and ponder on it then decide for urself. Since this was my main purpose here, I ask u to take time and read through it u will get the answers u need from it, inshallaah.

Salaam

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

Salaam Tamina:

Walaal Sheikh-an-Najdi is referring to the Sheikh Muhammad Abdul Wahhab An-Najdi.

This is also the nickname given to Shaydan by none other than the Rasuul scws because Shaydan took the form of an old man of Najd= Sheikh-an-Najd on several occasions and tried to cause harm to the rasuul scws. He for example appeared in this form tp counsel the quraysh leaders who had gathered to conspire to kill the rasuul scws in their strategy.

When this new age of tribulation began and the imperialist west was conspiring to weaken, divide and confuse muslims there was a shaikh-an-Najd ready and willing to do that job also. If you look beyond the facade, their empty words and rhetoric u will see their actions are directly against the interests of muslims, u will also in their action their secret contempt for the beloved of rasuul scws, his memory and his position in Islam. Similarly you will see similar contempt for the awliya who are the heirs of the rasuul scws.

For example they call celebrating the rasuul scws birthday as bidca while they have the most fanciful and expensive celebration for their national day. You should see the celebration of soccer victories. Nationalism is against the spirit of Islam and a true bidca yet it does not phase them at all. When it comes to the rasuul scws they use expend energy and wealth to discourage pple from remembering rasuul scws and celebrating the blessing and mercy of ALLAH bestowed on all of creation on this day. I could go on and on.

In sum, they use words tawxid, quran and sunnah to attract people to them and use the words bidca, shirk and kufr to discourage and confuse pple from the path to ALLAH.

May ALLAH open the eyes of those who are being fooled by this dajjalic sect and its mischievious doctrine.

Kowneyn

bilan   

salaam

konwayn walaal itaqi Allah, whether sheikh maxamed ibn c/wahaab was good or bad, now he is infront of Allah, maybe you disagree some of his ideas, but you went too far when you called him shaydan, remember you will be asked every word you said against him, since he is not here to defend himself.. wahaabism is not a sect it never existed it is only a name that westerners use to divide muslims,we should be better than that.BTW can you give us the website that says add muxamd rasuul ALLAh is bidca, w/salaam

Macalin   

Kowneyn> I have warned you time and time again to stop using slandarous/libelious words against wahabism(which is never a sect!!!)and the shiiq who "founded it.

Please get your facts straight, you callled that shiiq a shaydan(now thats low)and you advocating for what again?..ilaheey ka towba keen waraa!

"wahabis"(ya i quote coz the westreners made this up)..follow the Sunnah and the Quran...strictly..and very strictly you may say..its what you see in the sacuudi kingdom.period. where you got all this crap from..i have no clue!. lemme know saxib

Kowneyn   

Bulo:

ALLAH knows I fear him sincerely and deeply and that I love his rasuul scws and his awliya. Taqwa is in the heart and only those who truly have a heart that lives can understand it. The superficially religious can only see that which is superficial, they are content with the inconsequential. Alas what a loss!!! when the purpose of Islam is to bring life to the heart of mankind through the dhikr(concious, rememberance) of ALLAH, so as to enable them to see with the certainty of its vision. The rasuul scws said beware of the farasa (vision, observation and insight etc.,) of a mumin for he sees with the light of ALLAH. The Wahhabis/Salafish sect wants to deaden the heart of muslims...so that the hearts of muslims are with shaydan while their body is with the sunnah...If u go back to the beginning of this thread u will see this is the strategy of Iblis (Lacnatullahi caleyhim)

Having said that let me speak from my HEART to yours, turn your statement around to you and say...ittaqi Allah xaqqa tuqatihi (Fear Allah as he should truly be feared). Ponder on that for a moment.

BTW, I did not outrightly state Sheikh Muhammad Abdal Wahhab an-Najdi is Shaydan. I only called him Shaikh-an-Najdi which u cant deny he is.

I also presented the symbolic significance that this title has from the seerah of the rasuul scws. The encounters and the words of the rasuul carry wisdom and meaning...there was a reason that ALLAH determined for Shaydan to appear as the old man of Najd(Shaykh-an-Najd) to always counsel the enemies of the rasuul scws and Islam and I am glad u took the evidence to its logical conclusion.

Salaam,

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

Bulo regarding the site u requested,

go this link

http://www.somali.org/id95.htm

Read the article... All I can say is Laga baray ba laga badi.

Islamic literature is not an how-to-do manual but a sacred text containing divine wisdom. Its secret will not avail itself except to those who ALLAH chooses to place his light in their heart. Islamic knowledge requires more than just reading it requires initiation and ijaza from pious culuma connected to a chain of successive culuma and a connection to the light of ALLAH, the rasuul scws.

Those who treat this sacred text as a how-to-do manual, wether they claim quran only or quran and sunnah only are rebels. They are spiritual rebels, rebellious against the spiritual guidance of the rasuul scws and the awliya of ALLAH; in other words the light of ALLAH. They have chosen their whims and shaydan in this they find their inspiration.

If u have the stomach for it u will find similar articles in this site http://www.somali.org u will see the writing of those who deny the sunnah to those who deny the existence of dajjaal, which they call "khurufaat" another favorite word of the mischeivous lot.

Barwaaqo:

Walaal I want to get back to your comment that u thought Somalis were resistant to change when it comes to Islam.

The forefathers of everyone here belonged shafici mad-hab as well as to a sufi tariiqa, in fact their may be some who themselves did or whose parents did.

Lets ask the forum here who among us here belongs to a sufi tariiqa?

I know of one other brother besides me and that is yusuf addie the only non-somali brother with us in this forum.

So much for Somalis being resistant to change when it comes to Islam.

Salaam

Kowneyn

Rahima   

Bulo and Lakkad, jazaakum Allahu Khayran to the both of you. smile.gif

As for the comments of Konweyn, heard it all before, nothing but a bunch of lies fabricated by those that want to see nothing but the division of the Muslims. The only sad thing is though, some of us have been brainwashed to the point that almost every topic we post about islam is talking about some fairy tale sect they call "wahabism". :rolleyes: Beats me!

As for the Shaykh un-Najd, there are so many Najds (places with that name) in the world, there is of course the one of Saudi Arabia, but there is also the one of Iraq. And yes, there have been many Shaykhs from those areas, so you tell me which one is it? Until one has the proof then i suggest they keep all remarks to themselves.

BTW, the challange still stands, proove that Shayk-ul-Islam Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab deviated from the fundamentals of Islam. Of course you must bring proofs from his writting and works, not from allegations.

I thank Allah, Lord of the Worlds from bringing our people out of the practise grave worshipping, the practise of asking none other than Him for aid, the practise of Shirk and into the light of the Quran and authentic Sunnah.

wabilaahi tawfeeq.

Yacquub (asif walaal, i couldnt resist smile.gif )

Kowneyn   

"I thank Allah, Lord of the Worlds from bringing our people out of the practise grave worshipping, the practise of asking none other than Him for aid, the practise of Shirk and into the light of the Quran and authentic Sunnah."

Laxawla wala quwata ila billahi caliyul cadiim...What a slander against generations of pious and obedient Muslims.

Ms Somali no more discussion with you, you are intransigent Wahhabist...Lets ask ALLAH al Xayyul Qayyuum to settle this matter; because one of us is certainly a liar and a rebel. So if ur sure of your position and the truth is on your side accept my challenge and lets ask ALLAH to curse the liar in this affair.

I dare you to accept this challenge!!! If u dont then know ur a liar, a fraud and a slanderer.

Xasbunallah wa nicmal wakiil

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

Acuudubillahi minashshaydani rajiim

Bismillaahi Raxmani Raxiim

3:61

Fa man xajjaka fiihi min bacdi ma jaaka mina alcilmi faqul tacalaw nadcu abnaana wa abnaakum wa nisaana wa nisaakum wa anfusana wa anfusakum thumma nabtahil fanajcal lacnata Allahi cala alkathibiina.

3:61

If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

Kowneyn

Samafal   

Truth and only the truth will be revealed in the day of judgement till then let my kowneyn promote sufism. And rest dont waste your energy on this guy he is one lost soul, may allah guide him and show him the truth.