Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

ABAABULKA GUMAAD XASUUSEEDKII TALEEX

SeefTa   

^^^ thats historically recorded bro, there is no need for me to prove and neither can no one hide it. the point here is, this guy GAAROODI, who's praising and glorifying KUFAARS rulling over somali ppl (british colonization). And thinks he is honoring men of his qabiil that died by doing so. in simpler terms, he is BOASTING to have been ruled by the BRITISH!!...

gaajaa i haysa, bakhti looma cuno = dont let the end justify ur means

SeefTa   

^^^ i had to adjust it for the situation...

it seemed to me it was more than baahi...

it looks like outright GAAJO!!...lool

Liibaan   

Originally posted by marqaan_weyn:

^^^ thats historically recorded bro, there is no need for me to prove and neither can no one hide it. the point here is, this guy GAAROODI, who's praising and glorifying KUFAARS rulling over somali ppl (british colonization). And thinks he is honoring men of his qabiil that died by doing so. in simpler terms, he is BOASTING to have been ruled by the BRITISH!!...

gaajaa i haysa, bakhti looma cuno = dont let the end justify ur means

Well said smile.gif

Cowke   

Our treaty was similar also. Infact we were designated not a protectorate or even colony but indepedent easterners.

Here is quote

Whilst the situation was still in confusion, the Italian Minister in Cairo intercepted a letter from Boqor Osman seeking Ottoman protection over what the latter termed the "Independent North Eastern Somali". Furthermore, Italy learned about the sultanate's arms build-up

The boqor is really misrepresented by history. He was seeking to be indepedent. He was having beef with sultan ali barqash of oman who was ironically colonizing the usc clan at that time.

Sultan ali barqash colony was from hobyo till kismayo.

So the keenadid was like "why should some foreigner rule the usc, when we can rule them" and hence he set out to hobyo to face battle with sultan barqash who was allied with the germans at the time. He won keenadiid and got hobyo and even was fighting in areas of warsheikh.

The first person of importance to support the sayyid was the boqor of the east who used to smuggle in arms for him through the caluula port at that time.

The issue turned nasty when he started scortching north-eastern areas and was trying to claim nugaal for himself, that is when the boqor said "I gave you arms and this is what you repay me with? by trying to take my land? That is when our boqor decided to fight him and won.

Infact that fight was reported in the new york post. You can read that below!!!

NEW YORK TIMES

Ironic how other somalis like to identify with the sayyid, but they can never show me where londons times or newyork times report their allies or fights. See new york time of that day saw that major war had breaken out between the boqor and the sayyid never ever seen at that scale in somalia and hence they report the big news stories.

U will be very hard founded to find these other people like the makhiris or snm side of the story ever be published on new york post because that little wars they had were neighbourhood fights. Our wars were haafun. Niman tarikh qora baynu nahay is what i believe. When we war we make sure it goes down big in history.

Cowke   

marqaan. haven't you asked yourself, why their seems to be lack of colonial buildings in puntland yet just down south in hamar you will find it abudant and same goes for hargeisa.

Don't buy into hype, alot of the gabays and stuff are twisted to suit their clan agenda, where-as we try to use our reasoning and evidence to display the truth to people and let them decide.