Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Is Barre Hiiraale a warlord or a respectable Somali leader in Sheikh Awey's eye?

Alloow yaa buuhaa-bahaahda iska daaya dhaha Barre maalintii bishii ramadan 1deeda ee aay merceneries usoo direen ayuu ogaaday qowl inaysan lahayn ee calooshooda la cayaar ku noqdeen.

Somalis in general do have respect for this gentelman including the UICs, and for the reer MR. he is their prince :D

Jacpher   

Hornoow, you gotta it sxb. Geeleena dadka isu xiga :D

Sakharoow, Ilaahey ha u naxariisto Careys Ciise wuxuu ahaa waalid qaali ah meelo badanna waxbaan ka wadaagnaa. Hadii la is heybsado Soomaalidoo dhan ayaa isku tol ah. Bal meeshaas aan uga haro intaanan meelo kale galin. :D

Allamaganoow, how is the impeachment of Yusuf garaad going? Can you fill us in?

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Hornoow, you gotta it sxb. Geeleena dadka isu xiga
:D

Horn cidaan wax u gelin wayba yar tahay forumkan oo ummadoo dhan awoowe iyo abti ayuu u yahay. Bal anigana igu dara liska si la isku barto. :D

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Allamaganoow, how is the impeachment of Yusuf garaad going? Can you fill us in?

Adeer waht is so funny with that? and where did I impeach the man? tell me sheekh jimcalow. I just provided a feedback link to anyone who wants to send complaints to BBC or wants their concerns known . Adeer YG doesnt own the BBC or it is not his own radio, however, he behaves like it is or sometimes his clan's. capische signor vecchio!

For instance, he was too quick to broadcast Galkacyo new court news, when he deliberately turned deaf ear to Bu'aale incident in order to cover up his clan millitants known as UICs.