Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Is Barre Hiiraale a warlord or a respectable Somali leader in Sheikh Awey's eye?

Paragon   

Hornow, Adeer it seems Aweys has alot of respect for Barre. And you have been correct all along about Barre about the kind of man Barre is. Aweys says ninka Barre waa nin aan aad u jecelahay and xil baan weli u hayaa. Quite interesting.

PS: To be quite honest, reer-Gedo waa sharfanayeen, weyna sharfanyihiin hadeerba, Barre kaligii ma ahee. For me therefore it is not surprising to hear Aweys holding such respect for Barre. One more thing, I still think reer Gedo in eyan sidaa Kismayo kaga harin oo ay soo rogaal celin doonaan - waa markay roobabku joogsadaane ;) .

^^what more do they want after ???

the mayor

Chief of security

The Airport Manager

etc

Horn even during Barees era you had just I position

The Airport Manager

Or do you prefer inaguration of Kismayu just like Bardhere?

Put Turki,Axmed Madoowe aside.

I wouldn't personaly have assigned your folks even to the level of Chief Janitor for Kismayu.

Gabbal   

Paragon, sxb, I have said it countless times, Barre is not opposed to Islamic rule nor the ICU. Barre feels that men who could not have taken him on independently used the ICU to disrupt plans he had for a regional state when he made well and share they would have no future position in it for deegaan-based purposes. He was getting ready to hand power over himself, why should they entertain continuing to stay?

Waa nin la xiniinyo-taabtay, nin la xiniinyo-taabtayne only has one thing in mind; Revenge.

Paragon   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Paragon, sxb, I have said it countless times, Barre is not opposed to Islamic rule nor the ICU. Barre feels that men who could not have taken him on independently used the ICU to disrupt plans he had for a regional state when he made well and share they would have no future position in it for deegaan-based purposes. He was getting ready to hand power over himself, why should they entertain continuing to stay?

Waa nin la xiniinyo-taabtay, nin la xiniinyo-taabtayne only has one thing in mind; Revenge.

And revenge, he would Horn. That is what I keep saying. Ciyaari waa galin dambe. Rogaal celinta Barre would be one heated game to be played...in kismayo. I am just hoping the game takes place in a less populated place. Sooner or later, the day would come when Kismayo becomes a source of conflict.

Horn was it not when Seraar was marginalised by the formation of a 'regional state'

Between Gobale & Hirale

That he sided with ICU

And in a game of chess

that is called

Check mate :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Horn was it not when Seraar was marginalised by the formation of a 'regional state'

Between Gobale & Hirale

That he sided with ICU

And in a game of chess

that is called

Check mate
:D

No, adeer, you are not as informed as you think. smile.gif

Haashim   

Horn, I thought in Barre & Co Ki9smayo ka quusteen oo Baydhabo iyo Qanyare iska aadeen.

Sxb. kismayo waa run waa macaan tahay, laakiin ma illowday in dadkii guryaha Xamar 16ka sano degganaa inay hadda ka baxayaan.

Odayga see wax ka noqdeen? 6 sano kaliyuu degganaa waana magaalamadaxdii 3aad.

Mugadishu oo 16 sano la degganaa ayaa laga baxayaa iyadoon la ooyayn oo REVENGE iwm la lahayn, Kismaayo SHALYAMAANTA leeba ahaede see waaye duqa?

Duqa saacadda dib looma celin karo :eek: , Baydhabo ragiisii oo dhan baa jooga marka duqa ha iska baashaalo :cool:

Midda waxaas oo dhan ka muhiimsan Wasiirnimadiisa yuusan waayin, wayo C/laahi Yuusuf ma taqaanid ;) , hadduu arko ninkoo turub iska ciyaaraya waa ka qaadayaa wasiirka buul buu ka dhigayaa smile.gif arrimahaasna si fiican buu u yaqaan :rolleyes:

Marka duqa u sheeg wasiirnimadiisa ha xagsado, Kismaayana ha iska illoobo haddii kale lbadaba waa waayayaa :D

Just for TALO walaal

Was it not a conspiracy btw Gobale who returned after staying yrs abroad that sparked the rivaly

as Serar was responsible for Port and Baree others.

Hence for Serar to be relieved he was double crossed by the formation of 'Juba State'

Serar just cleverly sided with ICU.

that led the the cascading disinegration of JVA

Gabbal   

Was it not a conspiracy btw Gobale who returned after staying yrs abroad that sparked the rivaly

as Serar was responsible for Port and Baree others.

Hence for Serar to be relieved he was double crossed by the formation of 'Juba State'

Serar just cleverly sided with ICU.

that led the the cascading disinegration of JVA

Maybe you should seek a PhD on the topic?

Gabbal   

Horn by the way why did your folks refuse the Advise of the Suldan of Gedo??

Why would they take the advice of a bounty hunter from Galguduud?

Maybe that should be your next thesis?