Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

Somaliland Militia Capture Parliament. Crisis. Uk Mediator Despatched

NGONGE   

^^ I decided to visit a rival website recently and had the pleasure of watching Dr Ina Gaweto bring that website to its knees. The minute they found a way of banning him I lost interest and returned to SOL. :D

ps

The photo I posted in the earlier page looks exactly like him. A star in all senses of the word I tell ya.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

Secondly, we don't even allow ethiopian officials to step foot into puntland. If puntland wants to streghten business and military ties we send delegation from puntland to addis, not vice-versa.

Why not the vice-versa?

Is there any reason to that..... :D:D

Fabregas   

Ngonge,they couldn't find a way 2 ban on him on that website. the site is even closed for ramadan. :D btw, I saw a picture of PL officials eating rice with Ethiopian generals during the ICU time. Thus mr Uthman is chatting baris.com here( about never seen Ethio troops in my hood). Arsene Wenger would be proud of his selective eyesight.

Poker   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The minute they found a way of banning him I lost interest and returned to SOL.
:D

It was that entertaining huh? :D:D:D

I think I know that place!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Either that or Adde Muse was lying when he admitted that Ethiopian army "advisers" were in Puntland during the time of the Islamic Courts (in 2006).

Don't you think Ina-Gaaweeto is "a mole" as Duke would like to say. :D I believe the brother knows all these facts but is just trying to maliciously stir things up. :D

By the way, doesn't Gaaweeto mean some old soviet dish unit?

messtin_combo.jpg

NGONGE   

^^ That's why I find him entertaining. :D

Heh@Fab! Lets not talk too much about that place or it could be taken as some sort of advertising. But Ozzy is one of a kind. :D

Poker, he's as dedicated as a bull chasing a Somaliland flag. :D

Dr Ligle   

Wallahi billahi puntland ethiopian soldiers kuma wareegi karan, are you kidding on crack or something?

It is not allowed very clear, cut and dry. If i ever saw an ethiopian tank rolling past our streets i would be calling my uncles straight away in garowe to sort it out.

It just never ever will happen. We are not like somaliland and invite ethios in our home, but we like to visit ethiopia at their home.

Cade muse was a disaster leader so whatever he said and didn't is irrelevant, noone trusts that man. He is living in $3 million dollar mansion in dubai, how? CORRUPTION.

So don't state cade muse quote as something to be believed when 95% of the time he spoke he lied. If u said farole said that, then that would be different story all together because he indeed is honest man and educated.

Poker   

It is not allowed very clear, cut and dry. If i ever saw an ethiopian tank rolling past our streets i would be calling my uncles straight away in garowe to sort it out.

[/QB]

Just one simple phone call yaa....how powerful.

I'm scared now. :D

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

if i wanted to be cruel i could post right now 50 000 sland mass grave pictures from edna adan website and show the holocaust that was committed on him, or the torture that was done to snm prisoners. Infact i can even post youtube clips of sland mental hospital full of his women who were raped and salvaged by siyad and still suffering the after-effects till this day!!!!

Is that something to be proud of?

Fabregas   

If only I could remeber where I saw that pic. But anyway I'm not particularly into shaming my my cousins. ;) Keep the ceeb behind closed doors de. :D

ps. Dukes monopoly on all things PL has been broken by the news mogul mr Gaweto. :D I think you got competition mate.

good nite peepz.

Dr Ligle   

Duke is reer galkacyo, he is patriotic man and i respect him, He thinks unfortunately that galkacyo is going to be a main-stay in puntland politics. Abdullahi Yusuf is by far the greatest military leader we have ever had. His contributions will never be forgotten. However he was asked to lead because it is time of war and reer galkacyo and that area of the hawd have the most bravest soldiers on the block.

However when we step into the realm of peace-time somalia, we return back to the normal way and the normal way is the kings way. It is the bari kings who run the show in times of peace like abdirashid sharmarke who hailed from the kings.

Every sub-clan has its expertise, some are good fighters, some are good politicians, some are good talkers, every region has it's vices. In peace-time somalia galkacyo will always be viewed in the history book as the savior of the clan, but we will return back to normal way of business of political dominance of the kings.

Ha socoto.. hadda sheekadu waxay maraysaa riyaale iyo siilaanyo ninkii rooni reerka haw hadho. Ciyaalkan reer garowe waxa uga 15 ah baan garanwaayey laakiin iga sheekadan, Ilaayo aakhiro ma s.land bay cilmi caqli uun ka sugi toloow?