Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf flies out from Galkacyu: PICS

Ha, this duke dude only knows how to make the proud minorities of south Somalia look like enslaved people. Shame on you!

The TFG has done nothing for the people you are talking about. The TFG isn’t even returning lost property to their owners. If that was the case my family’s properties would have been given back by now.

You have the audacity to brag about the TFG as if it has done anything for the Somali people.

Mogadishu is back to chaos, it is more dangerous than EVER before.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

I think someone should translate what Samurai Warrior said to Xoogsade.lol.

:D:D:D

Someone should. Gaar ahaan the beautiful insults.

this man is like a fly!!! i think we should call him dhuxsi. u know u find a fly around smelling shyte like stinking amxaaaro n the likes.....lol, he just flies around like dhuxsi and when gets swapped hes flies to another corner! :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Galkacyu is no longer a divided city saxib, it is more united today than at any time. The days of blood leting are over alhamdulilah for reer Mudug.

I dear say its one of the most successful cities in all of Somalia..
;)

You must be joking. Not the one I have been to. I have never thought that it will be that bad too. Listen man, stop qiirada and let us talk reall. What I have seen is very different from what you are posting here. Or should we say it is all about sheeko baraleey aad meelahaas ka soo koobiyeysey. This division lies in somewhere, where the likes of you will not understand and see. I was really very disappointed to have witnessed this though. I think I don't have to share with you the personnal experience I have had on my fist ever visit end of last year and what is the point though Cause I know CAJALAD BAA ALREADY KUGU JABAN SO YOU WON'T LISTEN TO WHAT ONE SAYS.