Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf flies out from Galkacyu: PICS

Xoogsade   

I guess civilized somalis are doing great work in Galkacyo considering the huge writings on the wall in red and in the background of the hall-way Oday A/Y and his wife are seated.

For those who have poor eye-sight, no glasses needed :D , it says:

"Ending impunity for violence against women and girls" wow, what a great message. Someone should translate that to A/Y and tell him to stop the violence against women and children in Muqdisho, get his Xabashi troops out of town and accept the fact that he can not force other clans but deal with them with respect. That is all they were asking.

I would consider him a somali president and not what he is for now(the warlord masquarading as president) if I knew he would get the same welcome his clansmen in the pictures and those who are on SOL give him. I would swallow my pride and wouldn't comment positively or negatively about this traitor. Certainly, there is huge disconnect outside the enclave of the "related", a safe zone for him without Xabashi protection. In other towns people will be happy to see him dead rather than line up the streets to welcome him. Something that should worry those who adore him. Settling for less is not a victory and surely being happy about A/Y being welcomed in his clan fiefdom is no measure of success nor does it instill "cabsi/respect" for his clan as the last poster above me commented.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

For those who have poor eye-sight, no glasses needed
:D
, it says:

"Ending impunity for violence against women and girls" wow, what a great message. Someone should translate that to A/Y and tell him to stop the violence against women and children in Muqdisho, get his Xabashi troops out of town and accept the fact that he can not force other clans but deal with them with respect. That is all they were asking.

well said

Xoogsade - Rather odd how your assertions blend gently with your namesake. Coincidence, I think not. Whilst I observe your abhorrent perception of inYusuf, I could not let this statement pass without commenting upon it.

"wow, what a great message. Someone should translate that to A/Y and tell him to stop the violence against women and children in Muqdisho, get his Xabashi troops out of town and accept the fact that he can not force other clans but deal with them with respect. That is all they were asking."

The great mystery is Somali politics, as evident in your writing is the surprising naivete of depicting, rather monotonously I might add the nature of the Somali conflict, and your shortcomings in sidestepping the rationale as to whilst inaYusuf enjoys such reception in Galkacyo and elsewhere in Puntland, he might not get similar support in Mogadishu. The same applies to awQassim who whilst popular and embraced rather well in Mogadishu subsequent to his being elected President of the Arte TNG in 2000, yet he could not invoke similar sentiment elsewhere. The lesson, if nothing more herein is that no one leader in contemporary Somalia could arouse as much excitement across regions or cross clans as his immediate constituents, and as such, inYusuf is no different in that instance. What is astounding however is your inherently adolescent deduction in the matter, and failure to comprehend its confinement to no one leader, it be inYusuf or awQassim, but is an anticipated phenomenon in post-conflict societies including war-ravaged Somalia. Yet, you wish to indulge us with your pubescent emotive narratives on matters that shall remain beyond your reach, and pass the said events as if unique to some whilst ignoring its application elsewhere for reasons only known to you and your immediate comrades.

Surely, there must be something right about his deeds; otherwise he would not have commanded as much adulation as he seems to have thus far without so doing?

Or is this a case of your taking a leave of absence from your senses like that notorious Alle-ubaahane who frequently empties his blows in the company of the congregation as if a a rather scorching 'subaalad' had been stuck up his skinny behind?

Why the sudden urge to blind yourself to the whole sum whilst nibbling at cows wallops underneath? Could it be because it is rather docile to gnaw at effortlessly whilst the deep grasp of contemporary Somali politics demands vast literary readings along with erudite teachings in which you are not conversant, or with which you are not blessed? Why is it so easy to dismiss socially complex matters along clan lines? Have you not thought of irking yourself to peel the upper layers to see the events for what they are, and not be overshadowed by the smoke whilst the deep burning that lies underneath begs for attention?

Further, If you were to put that question to the young girls in that congregation, certain I am they would laugh your annotations off as silly, juvenile rants of no consequence, not to mention disagreeing with your assertions. Surely, they cannot be dubiously blind, could they?

Now, what would it take for you accept him as the legitimate leader of the country? And what would it take for you to have to see what others see in him? Or is it a case of the 'haramcad' sweet-talking the 'sabeen' in fearing the 'umal' for her life is in danger in the umal's company, thusly it must trust him with her wellbeing?

I shall leave it there lest become the latest victim of the marauding malodorous Alla-ubaahane posse with those flushed particles stuck between their teeth sprung towards me.

Tata...

Xoogsade   

Samurai,

Q-

what would it take for you accept him as the legitimate leader of the country?

If all somali clans accept him as their legitimate leader which is attainable by him if he plays fair politics. I know you and like-minded emotional beings confuse international recognition and support with local recognition and support. I put values on the support A/Y can get from somali clans rather than what some foreign entities with their own agenda who are less understanding of somali politics give to A/Y as a support.

Q-

And what would it take for you to have to see what others see in him?

I will not see in A/Y anything different than what I see in him currently. Nothing short of him changing his ways and becoming islamically oriented individual will change my views about him.

If you were to put that question to the young girls in that congregation, certain I am they would laugh your annotations off as silly, juvenile rants of no consequence, not to mention disagreeing with your assertions. Surely, they cannot be dubiously blind, could they?

These are schoolgirls out of class for the occassion. It is a photo-op mastered by Cadde Muse.

I can't address your insults. It is not worth the effort.

Just a Note: Writing with outdated vocabulary doesn't make you more knowledgeable than anyone. You would fair better if you write simpler english next time and mind your audience/readers. I spent too much time reading some of the unintellgible victorian english you wrote.

Xoogsade   

^ Still a devided city along clan lines isn't it? Reer Baraxley have no say in the Admin of Galkacyo. Even the school teachers are so biased they teach extra curricula to the kids of the same clan after they send others home in the afternoon. You remember the Article I posted about it don't you?? :D:D

At least their peace accord is still alive and working.

^^^Galkacyu is no longer a divided city saxib, it is more united today than at any time. The days of blood leting are over alhamdulilah for reer Mudug.

I dear say its one of the most successful cities in all of Somalia.. ;)

6.jpg

Anyhow, Xoogsade with all due respect we know who started this war, and the reason was quite simple. The looted properties and occupied lands was too much to give up by some. Hence those who did not respect any clan, any law have lost the war. A defender of IndaCade and Co like yourslef should not come here pretending to be a champ of other clans.

accept the fact that he can not force other clans but deal with them with respect

Now where was this sentiment when whole clans were occupied as in the infamous case of lower Shabbele?

Now that the TFG has liberated these lands, one must learn to live with the regained voices and presence of those once occupied clans.

Thus do not hide the fact that in the TFG system all clans have a right to run their own lands and regain their dignity.

Xoogsade   

^ What section of the town is represented in the pics? is that the street which devides the town into the two camps? :D Just asking, so give me honest answer. Do you have Baraxleey's pics? wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like and whether it is actually as depilitated as was said by sky(SOL member).

^^^Galkacyu has a number of districts saxib, these pics are from the city, and as you can see the people are going about their business with no bother. Its booming because it has adequite security.

As for Baraxley, its getting built up and Insha Allah its pics will be placed for all of us to see. The future is great for Galkacyu and for all its communities.

IMAG0074.jpgGalkacyu Puntland Somalia

Xoogsade, who is lying? The southern clans are now liberated and are taking control oof their towns and district, Take Barava, Marka and so on they had no freedom or dignity under the likes of Indacade.

The unarmed clans have been empowered by the TFG and thats why it will succeed insha Allah. For justice & equality is the way forward.

Xoogsade   

Never mind Bro, I think debates can have meaningful results if there is sincerity. You are too happy with your ways, I let you be.