Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Cadawga kowaad ee Somaliland maanta jira waa...

^^^Oh I am glad you have changed your mind Suldanka, I look forward to your SANAAG updates. :D

As for the Mujahid what forced the pull out? Was it because they wanted to go bakc and missed Hargaysa-Burco traingle or they were forced by the locals and their admin of Puntland?

As usual Mujahid-SNM finds himself on the losing side and starts making excuses. Why open your mouth in the first place ?

Violet,

Helping the locals is one part of the politics that Somaliland needs to play. Its the weapon used to win the heats and minds.

But equally defeating the opposing Puntland army is also part of the politics that Somaliland needed to play.

The pull out benefits neither of those objective.

---------

SM

I see nothing wrong with fighting outside the population centers.

Suldaanka - So, as long as you are the one doing the killings, the victims are not of your own, and there is a political point to be scored, then it is negligible, is what you are saying?

Lads - leave Suldaanka alone, will you?

^^ :D

Sxb, there is a dispute here. If there is no peaceful settlement, then a military settlement is an option.

Who is a victim? an armed person willing to kill you and willing to die in the battlefield is not a victim in my books. A victim is the lad that walking down the streets of Dhahar getting killed without an explanation or reason. And Somaliland will never do that because it will be contributing to the defeat of its end objective.

Suldaanka – let us pick it from there another day, shall we? I know it has been not so pleasant day today for the landers, so I’ll let you be.

O’ come to think of it, instead of swimming in melancholy alone, you might as well pull a pint with your arch nemesis, eh? Look on the bright side, tomorrow is another day, and certain I am you shall hatch another way to spin things to save face, so cheerio!

NASSIR   

The dispute was unjustified and immoral and it will keep resenting Reer Sanaag. You are not advancing any reasonable resolution to that immoral dispute that you articulate oftentimes, instead it leads to more and more public resentment and hatred. It would be wise if you refrain from advancing or articulating fallacious argument that would only add insult to the injury.

We are not claiming Burco or Hargeisa or any other city that your kindship settle out of respect and for the love of peace. By contrast, you disregard and violate tranditional principles of respect and harmony out of colonial legacy, a legacy that withdrew from Hargeisa without electricity and running water, a legacy that seceded parts of your land and granted it to Emperor Selassie, a legacy that keeps turning down petitions upon petitions of dismembering Somalia.

You should come to your sense and forget the recent past or else face the music.

^Caamir

We will talk in another day. Imika adiga waxba kuma odhan karo maxaa yeelay I do not have faith in those that are in the helm of Somaliland. :(

Marka iska nafis imika. Marka raggeedi siyaasada Somaliland hogaanka u qabtaan ayaanu wada hadli doona.

Badacas.....Bro, I hardly ever agree with Duke on anything, but between the two of you, I believe it is you my friend that was getting little big-headed. Saaxib, nobody wants war. I hope the entity in Hargiesa realises that.

Lake   

Originally posted by Caamir:

The dispute was unjustified and immoral and it will keep resenting Reer Sanaag. You are not advancing any reasonable resolution to that immoral dispute that you articulate oftentimes, instead it leads to more and more public resentment and hatred. It would be wise if you refrain from advancing or articulating fallacious argument that would only add insult to the injury.

We are not claiming Burco or Hargeisa or any other city that your kindship settle out of respect and for the love of peace. By contrast, you disregard and violate tranditional principles of respect and harmony out of colonial legacy, a legacy that withdrew from Hargeisa without electricity and running water, a legacy that seceded parts of your land and granted it to Emperor Selassie, a legacy that keeps turning down petitions upon petitions of dismembering Somalia.

You should come to your sense and forget the recent past or else face the music.

We rather face the music.... Are you done?

^^^^^

We rather face the music.... Are you done?

abti miyaad hurudaa misa waa iska yeel yeel . marhoraa musicadii lagu maqashiiyaay wa adiga ceerigaabo biyo udootay ee katali arinkaas :D

Suldaanka -- hang on a minute tho, according to this official press release with the presidential decree, it was Riyaale who indeed wanted the troops to be stationed in and around Dhahar whilst Wafaq thought it differently reasoning as follows:

“…mudane Waqaf ayaa isagu u sheegay weriye ka tirsan Telefishanka Madaxa bannaan ee Hargeysa Tv oo la socda weftiga in sababta ciidanka dib loogu soo celiyey ay tahay khatar ka soo wejihi karaysey roobabka gu'ga ee dalka ka curtay oo laga baqayo inay jaraan waddooyinka rafka ah ee isku xidha Dhahar iyo Ceerigaabo, masaafada fog ee u dhexaysa Ceerigaabo iyo Dhahar oo iyana aan suuragal ka dhigayn in ciidanku degdeg u helo saadka iyo saannada uu u baahan yahay, iyada oo degmada Dhahar ay u jirto Ceerigaabo in ka badan 200 km oo wadadeeduna ay tahay mid raf ah, halka ciidanka Puntland taliskooda Boosaaso uu u jiro wax ka yar 30 km.”

http://somaliland.org/ns.asp?ID=07041512

The press release reads as follows:

”…Madaxweynaha JSL uu hore u ansixiyey in Ciidamada Somaliland ay ku nagaadaan Magaalada Dhahar oo ka mid ah Xuduudka JSL oo aan Ciidmadu halkaasi ka soo bixin, hashe yeeshee nasiib darro waxa dhacday in Wasiirkii Gaashaandhigu uu go’aan khaldan qaatay oo isagu Ciidmadii halkaa ka soo saaray isagoon wax amara Madaxweynaha ka haysan.”

http://qarannews.com/show/13213.html

So, it appears you were not as informed of the goings like many landers in the Diaspora jeering for Riyaale’s scruff on to the gallows. And if anything, there appears a grave miscalculation on the part of Riyaale and his administration whereas Waqaf in his right mind realised that logistically he could not bring the rosy bacon desired by el presidente home.

That being the case, should not you then be asking for Waqaf’s head instead of Riyaale's since you wanted the encounter to ensue to the bitter end?

Tata…

^^War meesha waxbaa ka dhacay! Oo hadda ma Riyaaluu ahaa ninka la celin la'aa! I thought (it was made look that way) that Mr. Waqaf was the one pushed the war agenda...

Who would have thought, eh?. And that was the initial reading of the farce, but if we are to go by what the local news portals are feeding us, then it was the big dog himself wanting to stage a touchdown in Bosaso once and for all, but his commanders saw it differently –and wisely I might add.

Cakuye nin aan dagaal aqoon!