Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

What can we conclude from the election of the Speaker?

The platform was divided into pro-SRRC (Ethiopian allies) and pro-TNG supporters/backers(former).

All the pro-SRRC supporting MPs voted for their candidate Sheikh Aden Madoobe. While all former TNG backers voted for Shariif Sh. Xassan.

61ka xubnood ee beesha Haw!ye ku jirta golaha baarlamaanka ayaa la sheegay marka laga reebo Maxamed Dheere iyo 2 kale in ay u codeeyeen Shariif Xasan ayadoo in ka badan 35 xubnoodna ee beelaha D!g!l iyo Meriflane ay u codeeyeen Shariif Xasan Sheekh Adan.

Qaar badan ka tirsan beelaha ********* , Otheres, D!rta woqooyi, iyo ****** ayaa sidoo kale u codeeyay Shariif Xasan in kastoo inta badan beelaha Hart! D**rood ay u codeeyeen Sheekh Adan Madoobe.

Businessman Shariff Hassan Sheikh Adan was elected to the post with
161 votes
, ahead of his nearest rival's
105 votes

What does this mean for Abdilaahi Yusuf and his plans?

==========================

from Ruunknet.com

Dhinaca kale, Sheekh Adan Madoobe oo looga guuleystay cod bixintii xalay ka dhacday xerada Mbagathi ee sida weyn ugu guuleystay Shariif Xasan ayaa la sheegay in uu halkaasi ka sheegay hadal aan munaasib ahayn kadib markii laga codsaday in uu u hambalyeeyo Shariif Xasan.

Mudane Xersi Bulxan oo ahaa guddomiyaha KMG ah ee kulanka codeynta guddomiyaha baarlamaanka ayaa la sheegay in uu ka codsaday Sheekh Adan Madoobe in uu u hambalyeeyo walaaiis Shariif Xasan kadib markii looga adkaaday codeynta.

Sheekh Adan Madoobe ayaa yiri mar lagu soo dhaweeyey cod baahiyaha si uu uga hambalyeeyo Shariif Xasan, " Laaluush iyo wax daran ayuu iiga adkaaday mana ku qanacsani doorashadan , balse waxaan u hambalyeynayaa IGAD iyo intii soo qaban qaabisay shirka".

Intaas kadib ayaa inta badan intii hoolka fadhiday billaabeen in ay ku oryaan oo ay ku qeyliyaan sheekh Adan Madoobe oo markaasi u muuqday qof aad u careysan.

Sidoo kale, Mowliid Macaani Maxamuud ayaa canaanntay Maxamed Dheere ayadoo lagu jiro cod bixinta kadib markii Maxamed Dheere istaagay asaga oo qeylinayo dhahayana, " waxaa la bixinaayaa laaluush, musuqmaasuq ayaa halkaan ka socda ".

Mowliid Macaani ayaa u sheegay Maxamed Dheere in uu fadhiisto asagoo si kulul ugu qeyliyay inkastoo Maxamed Dheerena uu cay iyo aflagaaddo ugu jawaabay Mowliid Macaani .

Dhinaca kale, dowladda Itoobiya ayaa doorashadaasi looga adkaaday ayadoo dooneysay in la doorto Sheekh Adan Madoobe oo ka tirsan SRRC-da ay jaalka yihiin dowladda Itoobiya.

61ka xubnood ee beesha Hawiyeee ku jirta golaha baarlamaanka ayaa la sheegay marka laga reebo Maxamed Dheere iyo 2 kale in ay u codeeyeen Shariif Xasan ayadoo in ka badan 35 xubnoodna ee beelaha Digil iyo Miriflane ay u codeeyeen Shariif Xasan Sheekh Adan.

Qaar badan ka tirsan beelaha ********* , Otheres, Dirta woqooyi, iyo ****** ayaa sidoo kale u codeeyay Shariif Xasan in kastoo inta badan beelaha ***** ******* ay u codeeyeen Sheekh Adan Madoobe.

Siyaasiyiin badan oo aan wax ka weydiinay sida ay dowladda Itoobiya u aragto doorashadan ayaa noo sheegay in uu aysan ku qanacsaneen maadaama taageerayaashooda looga adkaaday codkii la qaaday in kastoo dowladda Itoobiya ay si weyn isugu dayi doonto in la doorto madaxweyne ay ayado raali ka tahay.

Xubnaha baarlamaanka ayaa lagu war geliyay in ay maanta 10:subaxnio ee saacadda Naroobi isugu yimaadaan xerada Mbagathi ayadoo la filayo in looga hadli doono arrimo ay ka mid tahay goorta la dooranayo ku xigeenada guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka cusub oo kala ah 1aad iyo labaad in kasto la sheegay in warqadihii lagu dooran lahaa aysan weli diyaar ahayn.

What does this mean for Abdilaahi Yusuf and his plans?

Nothing, its clear for him to run as no one from his clan won. If that had happened then it would have been difficult for him to get the top job.

Now he has a week to rally his troops and negotiate with many MP's I hear the Northern *** are doing a lot of talking with our dear Colonel. ;)

S/W

Nothing, its clear for him to run as no one from his clan won. If that had happened then it would have been difficult for him to get the top job

Lets speak of the facts sxb, the facts are; the newly elected house for Somalia(Proper) is divided. You can call it, into SRRC and TNG, supporter and backers.

Now, what we saw in the elections was nothing but a show of force of the pro-TNG (backers and supporter of the old TNG) who put their candidate to the seat they wanted with clear majority.

I hear the Northern *** are doing a lot of talking with our dear Colonel

Well, what had I tell you b4? These guys are there to make richies... I heard, a vote is worth 15,000 grand. That is a lot of money, especially if you are recieving for literally free. :cool:

I'm confident 100% Cabdulahi Yusuf will become the president of Somalia

In 5 day's time, we shall see. :rolleyes: smile.gif

Lets speak of the facts sxb, the facts are; the newly elected house for Somalia(Proper) is divided. You can call it, into SRRC and TNG, supporter and backers.

Now, what we saw in the elections was nothing but a show of force of the pro-TNG (backers and supporter of the old TNG) who put their candidate to the seat they wanted with clear majority.

The new Parliment speaker is neither TNG or SRRC, it was between Adan Madobe and him and he won, he worked harder had more charisma and funds than Adan.

Now like my brother WD said we are quitely confident that Mr Yey will pull it of. :D

What ever happens this government will be strong and will deal with renegade provinces accordingly ;)

The new Parliment speaker is neither TNG or SRRC, it was between Adan Madobe and him and he won, he worked harder had more charisma and funds than Adan

But, Abdilaahi Yusuf voted for Adan Madobe right? :D

Mr WD

relax kido, there is no Abdilaahi Yusuf around. Save that for another day. smile.gif

And I heard Abdullahi voted for Jinni Boqor, as they are fromt the same clan.

lol that is funny. :D

what would you rather win the Presidency or the Speaker of aparliment?

What if the Presidency is an unattainable target... loosing both is a punishing nightmare.

Lets, talk about Abdilaahi Yusuf, as a looser, shall we. Now, will he accept the result or challenge it?

Xarago   

Smith common be realistic and accept the facts on the ground. The election last nite was between two camps the Tng and their alliance 'samatabixinta' and the SRRC of Cononel yeey. And the results has smacked C/llahi yusuf in the face with kind of opposition he is facing now. To the point this morning where he was calling to change candidates which he himself named to the Parliament, cause he thinks they jumped ship. Now how will that affect the 22 Sep. race..? Eh eh eh... :D . We would have just to wait and see.

Xarago, the new Speaker is not from SRRC/TNG he was voted beacuse he was better than Adan Madobe.

No problem, this is a national all inclusive government do you wont have one group getting every post. For example if Adow wins, he is not a TNG or SRRC? If Abdullahi wins I dont think the PM will be from the SRRC or the TNG....... :D

You are trying too hard to gain an advantage, to win something, but hey it was a wonderful night to be Somali and Shariff is our Speaker and who ever wins on the 22nd is our President right :D

Qudhac, is it really that simple.. ;) Where will all those votes come from man?????

smith western: dont cry if uncle abdullahi yusuf doesnt win

Who me, did you know that all the front runners are my Uncles, Adow just as close as A/Yusuf so unlike you I will be happy as long as that Blue flag is flying and Somalia is back :D

Rahima   

Adow just as close as A/Yusuf so unlike you I will be happy as long as that Blue flag is flying and Somalia is back

Yeah right :rolleyes: . Who are you kidding brother, do you realise how transparent your opinions are :D ?

If Caddow or anyone not of CY clan wins, your heart will probably cease to beat. You claiming to be happy is actually laughable :D .

You claim to be close to Caddow (lineage wise) yet you clearly do not like people of his tribe. This is one thing I’ve never understood about Somalis (not just you) :confused: .

I can never ever imagine disrespecting any qabiil, even more so when my own relatives are of that tribe. If you don't care for other Somalis, at least have respect for your family members.

You claim to be close to Caddow (lineage wise) yet you clearly do not like people of his tribe. This is one thing I’ve never understood about Somalis (not just you) .

Sister Rahima, now thats below the belt, I never liked Aydeed, Ato, or even Adow much but I have nothing but love for their sub-clan. I have nothing but love for every clan however that particular clan is part of me, I never excuse their collective actions the USC, TNG, JVA but the people, how can one hate his mother, brothers, sister, uncles, aunts specialy when they raised you, protected you and loved you.

So please dont jump the gun kid ;)

Rahima   

Good to see.

Now in future, try to be fair and please do us all a favour and stop this CY ranting.

You know that this guy is not good for the country, yet you support him. I can't fathom any other reason than tribal loyalty.

So please dont jump the gun kid

I promise i won't anymore abti :D