Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

SOMALILAND IS KILLED BY RIDICULE

IF RIDICULE WAS A COUNTRY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LALA_LAND OR MIRQAANLAND.

a so called self governed entity who are doing all its capability to pass a regulation to accept ridicule as the norm in their land.

like lets legalised a section of our people to be represented more than 30 times.

example: it is normal in mirqaanland the following person to hold 30 cards.

using his toe print, thumb print, no print.

a real person who hold more than 30 cards hence registered 30 times in the overall registration which came to 1 million.

Kadhadh.bmp

No System on the world is perfect and we Somalis are champion to defeat all systems. We defeat EU asylum seekers system it is not wonder that they defeat their own system. Imisa somaliya ayaad taqaan oo qaxootinimo isaga dhiibay wadamo badan farahoogana xoqa xitaa kuwo dhawr jeer iska dhiibay hal wadan. Waxaan mar maqlay sheeko nin somaliya oo ay boolis ku qabteen Germany oo ay waydiiyeen ID balse waxa uu soo saaray ID ka duwan kii jarmalka ee uu sheegay markaas ayuu yidhi Sorry oo uu hadana jeebkale gacanta galiyay hadana waxa uu Soo saaray ID Hollandiis ah hadana jeebkale ayuu gacanta galiyay midkale oo Swis ah ayuu soo saaray sidaasna waxa ay booliskii ku arkeen nin wada ID kaar afar wadan oo kala jaada.

will cusub walaal it is not about those that broke it.

But it is a bunch of people, politician, traders who are all high in mirqaan and delusion to believe that the world let alone its neighbour will take them serious.

mistake has been made and the system has been raped.

but it is xishood laantaa odhanaysaa haa la isticmaloo!!!

Allah meeshaa maxaa mirqaan talaa

RedSea   

Wear your glasses son. The pics on the registration cards aren't all the same.

ps. no bite my head off now, just trying to correct ya.

what do you expect from a mirqaan nation when the so called "emancipated" are just blindly saying without ridicule that it is not the same person.

while the proof is supplied by no other but the interior minister or mirqaan-land in a press conference.

if wearing different shirt can fool you.

and you are capable of distinguishing and able to dissagree with the people who actually provided the proof buy just looking a picture.

Then god help your mirqaan nation!!!

Reminds me of an old women i saw in Borama, she used to have a sub-clan and stones anyone who is belong to that tribe.

When i asked why ,,, they told me she was divorced by a man from that clan ,,,