Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Straw Poll

Originally posted by Caamir:

Ethiopia entered Somalia with the approval of the government in bringing to an end the anarchic situation in the South.

Such demonstration does not interpret the full support of the Somali people. As a matter of fact, most of Somalis do support their government's defensive action and the assistance lended by our neighbour, Ethiopia.

here

Lets try a quick litmus test ..

Cara.   

Do you support the TFG in inviting Ethiopia to Somalia on behalf of its campaign?

14 votes total, 1 yes, 12 no, 1 doesn't give a rats ar*se there's a game on.

Khalaf   

Do you support the US invasion of Iraq? do you support the occupation of falistine, kashmir, chechniya, afganistan? do you support the killings of hundreds of thousands for imperalism and greed profiters in only few months? The millions dead, the millions starving in the world.........huh huh?

who gives a shit what u want........they the big gunners win and winners write history. .......leave aside the morality no one gives a shit every dawg has his day! .........the best they can do now that the courts are finished is build the country and establish a state........Sayyid barre was better then 16 yrs of moryaan rule..........shit will get very interesting.

Qalaf, you have a point,

but i for one would like to see whether there is statistical support for a rather dupious claim (in my eyes) made at the top. ...

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Centurion:

One guess who voted Yes

Sinjilaawe of course and the most vile among somalis. Who else would vote yes?

Ethiopia will take Ballidoogle Basis, All military bases in the country and rule Somalia from there. We will have no representative government except watch men like A/Y Amxaar and his junior Dogs fighting one another.

Somalia is doomed as a free country.

camel-milk-shake! i voted "NO", simply cuz sleeping with the enemy is not in my book and will never be till the day i die!! even though my liberalism views is often foreign to my nomads friends.

2ndly, i dont recgonize neither tfg nor icu, as a legit govts since both are not voted for by the ppl!

so either way, somalis are between a rock and a hard place today!

some how the warlords look better in my book... at least they left the ppl alone...!