Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Taleex

SOO MAAL   

Thats hilarious lool !!!

Ofcourse you must know that what you suggested and called complete sense will lead to the deaths of tens of thousend of people, as you impose your will on them by force.

We are all somalis and are allergic to tyrrany.

Besides the whole thing is unachieveable and

too costly in many ways.

That you would fully agree with the above statement shows the gulf between us, and exposes your hidden predatory nature.

I believe Somaliweyn will lead the unity and brotherhood of all Somali people

I don’t know why you are so pessimistic and wishing the death of thousands of people

We are all Somalis and are allergic to tyranny.

True, then why you are advocating for tyranny

I am big supporter of unity of Somali people, but only if people are willing, and there is no compulsion on unity

Personally and for the huge majority of the people of my regoin ssc are supporters of united Somalia,

If there is region of Somalia that wants to leave unity can do so legitimately, there is something called self-determination

I don’t why unnecessarily you accusing, it’s not good to commit character assassination, it only will make your arguments weaker.

Because its Ramadan, I will not respond to your insults.

You have misunderstood me.

I was refering to the comment by Nayruus about the seccesioinsts losing the chance of recieving

billions of dallars in aid , to use it to impose unity by marching towards moqadishu.

An interesting if not naive statement which you agreed with.

Obviously this can only include violence.

Do not worry i am not advocating violence against the people of SSC as you call it,

on the contrary i advocate leaving them alone.

It is not in our interest to antagonize a population that we want to be fellow citizens,

beside its simply too troublesome to bother with.

Ofcourse we will use the borders of British Somaliland to achieve international recognition that is all.

This is why the Somaliland soldeirs in sool should be withdrawn as they serve no securiety purpose and unduly antagonize the population.

The local millitias belonging to loyal somalilanders in sool and sanaag are more than capable of defending them selves .

This does not mean that in future we can engage in more sabre rattling with Puntland.

Most of todays developing countries do not have full control over thier territories,

Pakistan a nuclear power does not control a large part of it border with Afghanistan and IRan,

India does not control some of its tribal areas, Same with Indonesia, Saudi arabia has some areas close to the border with yemen.

If you include africa then there are several countries with even les control over their terrotories than somaliland.

Relax and dont take things too seriously, i was not accusing you of anything, just pointing out some

of my observations.

I have no hostility towards you at all, we just disagree on some points, one that is of great emotional attachment to you, and one that is viewed as an extinct entity like the Dodo.

And Ramadaan Kareem.

SOO MAAL   

Ofcourse we will use the borders of British Somaliland to achieve international recognition that is all.

This invites more voilence between people of Hergeysa-barbara- burco triangle and SSC

soldeirs in sool should be withdrawn as they serve no securiety purpose and unduly antagonize the population.

good idea, dulmiga waa inay joojiyaan

The local millitias belonging to loyal somalilanders in sool and sanaag are more than capable of defending them selves .

myth

Most of todays developing countries do not have full control over thier territories,

Pakistan a nuclear power does not control a large part of it border with Afghanistan and IRan,

India does not control some of its tribal areas, Same with Indonesia, Saudi arabia has some areas close to the border with yemen.

This can explian in the situation in Somalia,

Presently, Somalia does not control some areas in north somalia

Ofcourse we will use the borders of British Somaliland to achieve international recognition that is all

Not really, in this case we are not provoking violence by invading, if you dont like the developments so much that you foolishly get provoked and attack

then thats cool with us.

soldeirs in sool should be withdrawn as they serve no securiety purpose and unduly antagonize the population.

Soomal

good idea, dulmiga waa inay joojiyaan

What dulmi?? the soldiers are in territory of clans allied to somaliland, mostly ones that share lineage with Lascanood

Dulmi is if we occupy Lascanood.

You call it a myth??

Ok i concede we are weak submissive women that cannot lift a finger to defend ourselves against the Mighty Puntland army. Looool

Seriously dude come off you high horse,

If you can accept the will of the people of lascanood to defend them selves then te same can be said of Caynabo and others.

This can explian in the situation in Somalia,Presently, Somalia does not control some areas in north somalia

Well not really as somalia, does not exist except in the imaginations of some people, and its 'government' is really 2 differnt camps that are countingdown towards a showdown.

From Jowhar to Moqadishu.

Originally posted by Oda_Nobunaga:

You have misunderstood me.

I was refering to the comment by Nayruus about the seccesioinsts losing the chance of recieving

billions of dallars in aid , to use it to impose unity by marching towards moqadishu.

An interesting if not naive statement which you agreed with.

Obviously this can only include violence.

Let us march to Mogadishu singing Soomaaliyeed Toosoo and waving the beautiful blue pure Somali flag …and I guarantee you we will be welcomed with colorful fresh flowers and open hands.