Sign in to follow this  
Nur

The Somali Anarchist e-Magazine

Nur   

Nomads

I am seriously considering in launching a new e-magazine with the help of nomads like Baashi, if you have anarchic tendencies, or if you are a closet Anarchist, and do not have the company of other anarchists who see the world from your view point, we want you to know that there are many anarchists out there who would be pleased to read your thoughts on anarchy and chaos as the world is becoming more and more chaotic in order. It is time we organized disorder in the form of a periodical that can be read by the Somali anarchists evereywhere, here are some of the Topics that you can contribute:

Anarchy , the true freedom

Might makes right

The econmic benefits of Anarchy in Somalia,

The demographical changes casued by anarchy

Breeding Anarchy at home, raising little anarchists

Agreeing to disagree on all issues

Chaos, the ultimate pleasure

and more

Please share your thoughts with us on these topics and more.

Nur

Nurtel Reverse- Social Engineering Labs

Expanding your Mind with Possibilities

-------------------------------------------------

Nur is a regular at Somaliaonline Islam Page.

Nur

Anarchy , the true freedom

Might makes right

The econmic benefits of Anarchy in Somalia,

The demographical changes casued by anarchy

Breeding Anarchy at home, raising little anarchists

Agreeing to disagree on all issues

Chaos, the ultimate pleasure

sxb why you don't add your list of undesirable topics:

Anarchy vs. Order

somalia:best example of Anarchy

how the brain of Anarchist works.

top anarchist groups

etc. etc.

Nur   

Sophist Bro.

C'mon b serious! even when i am pulling your leg, i have a purpose behind it, a subliminal message that may surface a later time, inshAllah.

On a serious note, yes we are negotioting with the moderators to give anarchists a well deserved platform, ( 13 years of anarchy qualifies our members for this honor) in the form of a wider circulating magazine that i am expected to contribute more satirical message with hidden educational goals, Brother Baasi, is organozing the e Magazine, and I will do my best to contribute, we need you support, at least, your legal counsel so we don not step over others toes in ignorance ( what do you expect an anarchist to do?)

Conscious manipulation

I am sure that you can relate to those little anarchists, were you ever one as a kid, I was?

Sooyaal Bro.

Your application to join anarchists was rejected out right by a committee who sensed that you are too organized to be acceptable as a candidate, please show a degree of an anarchy in your next response to be seriously considered an anarchist member.

Geel Jire bro.

With your enthusiasm, no one can deny of your anarchic tendencies, do you make up your bed every day? this is a trick question b careful.

Sample Article:

Nurtel News Network

Presents a preview

Breaking News from: Eastleigh, Nairobi.

SADDAM CAPTURED.

An urgent Letter from Somali Anarchists.

Dear President Bush.

Congratulations for capturing Santa Claus who was hiding in Iraq all these months disguisnig himself as Saddamn Hussein.

In this ( Fadhi Ku Dirir) Armchair Generals coffee shop in Nairobi, most of the anarchists watching the CNN and NBCMSN networks with me were stunned, of how skillfully you caught Santa in Baghdad while he actually lived in the North Pole where a sizeable Somali Community lives herding Raindeers for Santa near Helsinki, Finland. For the fisrt time in history, Americans will enjoy a dark sikinned Santa SADDAM with a chariott of camels and giving away free oil to the American people.

World anarchy would not have been complete without this stunt you've pulled just before Chrismas, so a perfect chrismas with Santa SADDAM bringing all the goodies to american homes on Chrismas eve would be a picture perfect holiday, and according to the ( AIDDEED) Agency for the International Dissemination of Deception of Euphoric Endemic Democracy, the person captured was indeed Sad Damn guy who was caught seven months ago and kept in the north pole with Santa Clause as a room mate, so that your presidential prayers can be accepted at will, HO HO HO, ( pronounced as OIL, OIL, OIL,) SADDAM coming out of your texas ranch chimney delivering happiness to the Bush Clan, giving a new meaning to the famous story of Bushladin and the fourty Bagdad theifs ( The number of nations who won Iraq Contracts).

The American Liars associaltion has even confirmed that, Bushladen, I meant Bin Laden, is also at the North Pole, waiting to be released next thanks giving just in time for the November elections in a similar cerimony in which he is expected to renounce terrorism as a means of opposing freedom by eating in public a Mc Donalds Big Mac Burger and washing it down with Coca Cola, afterwhich he will be appointed to be the new CEO of Halliburton in Iraq for a jubilant Iraqi crowd. Halliburton, Coca Cola and Big Mac being cornerstones of American values, which makes the Somali Anarchists worry for their safety as America is running out of artificial enemies.

But as we have previously offered, we Somali anarchists are very supportive of world chaos, so the more chaos that you can plan and execute, the longer we can operate in east Africa, what are friends for if they are not covering each other?

Dear President Bush, We also want you to know that the Somali Anarchists prayed with you for Santa to come to your home in your Texas ranch, to deliver Saddamn , " Mamma, all I want is Saddam for Chrismas, please..." was your first request to Mrs. Barbara, and " I want to pull SADDAMS mustaches and not get hurt" being your last wish. Now you can do it from the comfort of your living room, thanks to the remote controlled mustache puller and shaver developed by NASA to civilize leaders who have too much facial hair and little understanding of democracy.

But your mom , who agreed to pray for your wish if you behaved like a good Babtist kid for one year, is happy that you deserve this present since you have been a good christian the past year by turning your other cheek when the Japanese threatened trade war spear-headed by the sushi embargo, if you did not allow their cheap steel to be sold in America thereby threatening the already fragile American Government subsidized steel industry.

Waddayaknow, you get two blesings for the price of one prayer, Santa dressed as Saddaamn. Anyay, we the Somali Anarchists would like to pay for his costs from the Qat revenues if you would allow him to set up the International University of Anarchy in Somalia with the honorary chairmanship of Coffe Anan, the Deanship of Condi Rice and the Presidency of Powel, three black people who are helping the anarchy in our world and proving the notion the Republicans always held that if you let black people rule the world, with the help of a Texan Cowboy, that you would have an ideal anarchist stone age world, our common goal which is progressing just fine.

Wishing you a happy Chrismas, save some Turkey for Saddamn.

Cag Biciid

For Unregulated World Without a Government.

2003 Nurtel Network News

No Noose is a good news

------------------------------------------------

Nur Posts appear in the Islam Page of Somaliaonline

Nur

Hashim   

As Sooyaal said, Somali the Home Anarchists.

we have to establish a yearly Anarcjhist Summit in somwhere in Somalia and we have to invite all anarchsits around the world. :D

Sophist   

Organised Anarchy? Don't you think that is a dichotomy in itself?

Anyhow, I am all for order and enslaved society man! this liberatus thing does not do it for me!.

Thus Spake I

Baashi   

Nomads,

Admin. is working on it and Nur's satirical columns will appear in his syndicated columns Insha'Allah. Not only will he contribute to the e-Magazine with essays in his archives but we hope Nur will contribute to the Islamic prespective, Current affairs sections too.

I'm sure there are many nomads with new ideas in this forum who would like to share with the rest of us. If u have suggestion plz do share. If u are willing to contribute plz let us know soon.

If you are a contributor this is what we would like to know:

1. the title of the article.

2. how many words (250- 300 is our preference - is difficult but talented folks can manage that.)

3. date

4. how often would u like to contribute (every issue or when u have time).

The format of the this SOL e-Magazine will be announced once Admins. aprproves it.

Nur   

Baashi bro

Whatever happened to the proposed Somali anarchist e-magazine on Somaliaonline?

Nur

NGONGE   

Anarchists want co-operation and mutual understanding. They dislike authority and being forced(coerced) to obey the state. But, in order to get their ideas across they coerce people to follow them. Their goals are noble but their movement is contradictory. The last thing that Somalis can be described as is anarchist(in the truest form of the ideology). If we were talking about the actual meaning of the word though, it meaning the refusal of the rule of law(not a precise meaning by the way, you better check the dictionary for that), then your magazine will not work. Fellow anarchists will refuse to adhere to the rules of 250 to 300 words, etc, etc...

Baashi   

Originally posted by Nur:

Baashi bro

Whatever happened to the proposed Somali anarchist e-magazine on Somaliaonline?

Nur

Nuuroow walaal raggii iyagga ahaa waan isla keeni weyney :D If you can recall last pm I sent to him and you (cc)...he got so arrogant he didn't even extended to us the common courtesy of replying...I must have offended him or touched some nerve. I knew I have to work on my persuasive skills...sow annigii afeeftey oo iska kaa hor mariyey :D

I guess Anarchists may wanna get thier own site for this e-Mag to work :D potential wanderers in search of subliminal messages may find us through googling...after all googling works for most of us as that is how we got oriented back to SOL forum, I assume.

Nur   

Ngonge Ndugu

If Somalis cant be decribed as anarchists, it beats who can be. The idea of this satirical piece was to make use of the anarchic heritage and confront it subliminially. Anarchy thought needs minmal order to work, because absolute anarchy is like democracy, a utopia.

Bashi bro

Sorry to hear that Somaliaonline admin let us down, never seen anyone in the media biz turning down freelancers who work literally for free like you and me, if indeed what you said is true, we may have to complain to their local warlords and ours, who may convince them in an uncivilized way, I think no Somali can afford to make their warlord unhappy, and in case they do not respond despite these threats, as a last resort, we can report the male admins to Coffee Anan, for a wake up call, Nelson Mandela, for national agenda realization, and Oginga Odinga, for accepting legal opposition, The female admins can be reported to Imelda Marcos for her good taste in shopping and shoe collection, since that could be the reason that they are not responding to us, Benazir Bhutto for her ambitions, and Queen Elizabeth.

Nur