Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Should our Generation Build Somalia?

I wanted to ask all of you on this site if you ever felt like one day going back to Somalia. If you did can you plz specify what you will do in order to help build the nation.

Of course its in the end our choice to accept the countries we live in now as our adopted homes and continue to live here, have Fam here etc etc. Or Try and do something towards rebuilding somalia.

Yes it is our responsilibilty to do, if you want to go back home, and how many of us want to remain where we are???

Kool_Kat   

I don't think I would ever want to go back to Somalia...Even if there's a Central Gov...No matter who, there will alwayz "Qabiilnimo"...And I can't stand it...How can we build Somali if ever Shir ay joogaan kuwii shalay haleeyay wadanka...That really pisses me off...Walaahay...You see them fat ass odayaal oo awalba wadakii qaribay, markaaseey wexeykulee yihiin shirkaan ka qeeb galeynaa, wadankii waa in aan dhisno...How could they do that, haday wili qabiil nimo ku dhaqmooyaan...

To me, Dowlad Qabiilku dhisan, Mid la'aan baa dhaanta...ohh well that's just me...

Dear Kool Cat, the adage is "dawlad la'aan , dowlad xun baa dhaanta". if there was some kind of government, the school children wouldn't have been murdered in mogadishu in the daylight.

anyways, lets not be cynical and give up on Allah's mercy. just keep in mind this verse from surat yusuf verse 87 "and never give up hope of Allah.s Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah.s Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith."

lets be practical nomads. school , savings and ambitions and alla bari!!!!!!!!

TIIMBARO   

I agree with kook Kat (scary prospect, isn’t?) The same people who broke down our country are asked to rebuild the country. Where is the logic in that? Eldred and all of those previous held summits were recipes for failure from the get-go. For heaven sake, how do people expect to reach a constructive end when the people involved are the same people who have wreaked havoc in the country? If Somalia in the future reaches agreement and a central government is established, we should charge these men, the men we are currently expecting to end our problems, we should charge them with genocide and all the other unaccountable crimes they have committed. Like brother Malcolm would say, “You don’t take your case to the criminal, you take your criminal to the court."