Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Ethiopia Happy

AYOUB   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Atleast Abdullahi Yusuf can't dare to hand us to Ethiopians cause simple Pundlanders wont allow him, even if he lost his mind. There is limits he can go with that Issue.

Salam

Poor ill-informed little girl, go and find out who was the first person to hand over Somali 'terrorist' to the Ethios, will you?

PS- If you hate the Ethios so much why don't you speak about the ONLF MPs who work for the Amhara Assembly?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Abdulahi Yusuf is known for
using
and
bringing Xabashas in Somali affairs

Cimrigaaga oo raaga geel dhalaayana waa ku tusaa... HornAfrique, tell us more about it, it is very interesting story.

but for those nomads who think that he will let them control Somalia are dead wrong!

Abdilaahi Yusuf, anything is possible, anything. The man who went on Italian national TV and urged America to bomb Shimbiraale with its B52?

What you can not deny is that, the Ethiopians have a deep vested interest in putting this man there. And if you think Abdilaahi Yusuf just became a President, you are dead wrong. Ethiopia had played a lions share in his election and Ethiopia expects a lot of things in return, whatever those things maybe remains to be seen.

He refused to hang the Ethiopian flag over Goldogob, and instead hanged the Somali one, although he was in the most vulnerable position at that time.

When you guys bring this cheap and shameful incident as a "prove" of his Somalinimo, don't you also ask the downside of it, shameful part of it? It seems as if you are comparing him to other people who brought the Ethiopian flag and hang it on a Somali soil?

What I also wonder is that, who else, wouldn't refuse that? Do you guys ever asked yourselves why the Xabashi would require him to do that in the first place? I give a hint; Dameerka waxa dusha looga rarta waa habeednimoda. They were just testing him how far he would go with his "YES - MAN" mentality.

Even the Italian representative clearly on a public press conference said all that was about Abdilaahi Yusuf. The Italian rep said famously "I am more Somali, then Abdilaahi Yusuf".

Abdulahi Yusuf will probably use the Xabasha to further his interest (which I strongly disapprove of)

Everybody knows that there is a "matual" interest from both sides of the relationship. Abdilaahi Yusuf's interest is well known, what is remains to be known is the "interest" of the other party, which still is a secret. But we can understand if we put our heads to good use and keep the emotions out.

Here is a list of possible interests that the Ethiopians may have:

Shortterm interest: desmantling Al-Itihad (Terrorism), keeping Somalia in turmoil, or having a puppet regime in Somalia

Longterm interest: The Og*den region, and to see a weak Somalia

And there maybe others that I can not think of at the moment...

In the shorterm interest, they have the option now of a puppet regime installed in Somalia. And for the longterm, the Ethiopians also want the Og*den region as theirs without any disputes from the Somalia side, and further they want to keep Somalia weak.

In that respect, the Ethiopians have achieved their shorterm goal of having a puppet regime there, what remains to be seen/known is whether Cabdilaahi Yusuf also had stike secret deals on the Kilka-5aad.

One of the better reasons is now that Ethiopia has gotten one of their men in power, the chance of it supporting seccessionist treasonist entities is diminished

I think, Abdilaahi Yusuf would have been more dangious to Somaliland had he not been elected.

That is the wide spread perception of the Somaliland people. We will of course wait and see.

Suldanka, calm down mate. You seem to be getting all hot and bothered for what?

Djabouti is happy with the result and its President congradulated the Somali President.

Eritria, the sworn enemy of Ethiopia are happy with the result and congradulated the Somali president.

Kenya, the UN, Qatar, UAE all are happy, so why concentrate of Ethiopia? :D

LOL@SmithNwestern,

Bro, the world is sick and tired of the Somalis. Even if Satan came along and said he was the president of Somalia, they would support that. :D

We are sick of it too... but only that if they left us alone, we would have extended our outmost support to anything you choose as a president. :D

why concentrate of Ethiopia?

You know why... ;)

Cuz it is the only country that had actively both politically and militarily that had involved itself into the Somali affair for so long. And it has a deep and vested in interests. Shouldn't we discuss about that, or we burry it under the carpet?

enjoying your honeymoon btw?

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By: HornAfrique:

One of the better reasons is now that Ethiopia has gotten one of their men in power, the chance of it supporting seccessionist treasonist entities is diminished

HornAfrique , I understand what you mean brother!...But you gotta remember Ethiopian will go with who ever meet their expectation Whatever Somalilanders or New Somali president. They don't care Somali unity .

NGONGE, Thanks for the title you gave it to me , You and I share a lot of things too, aren't we somaliarabs ;) .

AYOUB,Brother since you seem to know everything and believe I am a little girl who knows nothing, why don’t you educated me in these matters; by informing me who handed in the Somali ‘terrorist; to Ethiopia? More importantly, why don’t you correct my mistakes so that the rest of the nomads here would know the truth.

Secondly ONLF don’t have MPs in the Ethiopian Assembly my dear cause in the eyes of the Ethiopians, ONFL are ‘terrorist’ and thus I would say you yourself need to be educated in the matters my dear!

There are though Somali MPs in the Assembly but these MPs don’t represent me or my people(Somali people from that region), they are a sell out.

Yes I openly hate Ethiopians and is a common knowledge to everyone here and I hate them cause they are colonisers, who colonising my motherland. Thus I hate anyone who does that and I even hate people who support them even if they are my own flesh and blood, cause they are supporting our enemy.

I will end by saying to you, don’t just blindly defend your government actions and check out what they are doing, cause I assure you they are not helping their fellow Somali brothers.And most they are not even helping their "own" people In somaliland by handing follow Somalis cause of blind miscalculating the whole issue in Horn area.

NOTE: Not every one from my clan is ONLF..LOL that is your problem people from Hargeysa. you hand poor nomads from my region whom are from certain clan thinking every single of us is ONLF!!! .

Salam

AYOUB   

OG Girl

I suggest YOU find out the truth for YOURSELF from someone you trust regarding these matters. I deliberately kept quiet during the 'Presidentail capaign' period and ain't gonna start talkin during the 'Presidetial honeymoon'. smile.gif

OG_Girl   

Well, I know my history very well, since Ahmed gurey, Wiilwaal, Raage Ugaas , Sayid Abdallah Hassan...etc.

Seems you want use me for your own sake against him.

A/Yusuf must have been pissed everyone cause it seems everyone hates him and will do anything to make him a failure lool... Anyways, he can't sell us . We have been there before him and we will remain.

Salam

BN   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

I deliberately kept quiet during the 'Presidentail capaign' period and ain't gonna start talkin during the 'Presidetial honeymoon'.

Why is that? It would seem this event concerns you as much as anyone else.

OG_Girl   

Ofcourse is a region ..and Ahmed Gurey and Wiilwaal aint OG dear!! :D

See I read my history unlike you cause every thing you think is Clan.... please wake up and smell the cofee, Clan intrest is too yesterday and no one wastes their time any more . You should learn by now how Mogadisho warlods gave their votes to A/Yusuf :D we call in Arabic " ma9la7ah ya 3amo" . Clan wont unite humanbeen. Only intrest and belief do unite!.

That is why Zionists smarter than us . They read history well smile.gif

Salam

AYOUB   

^^Was it not you who was talking about 'enemy from the west'? ;)

Bari Nomad:

Why is that? It would seem this event concerns you as much as anyone else.

That is certainly true in some ways, but even someone like ina Yuusuf (note no nickname used :D ) deserve to be given a chance - honeymoon period at least. ;)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I mean why do they call him
beer-laawe
? How did he lose his
beer
? He refused to hang the Ethiopian flag over Goldogob, and instead hanged the Somali one, although he was in the most vulnerable position at that time.

I remember during Barre's regime that he was made part of history as being named the 14th member of the the youths who created the SYL....now why did I come up with this?

As for the Ethiopia and its connection with the President C/llahi Yusuf we will see how it develops and reacts, but we can never deny it exists.

OG_Girl   

Nope... my enemy is not western in west . My enemy who accupied my land ..from Palastine, Iraq, Ogadden region , Afganistain, NFD...list will be long ... as we say" every where is muslim country is my land" who ever accupied is my enemy dear smile.gif .

Just Clan is so yesterday ..myawakel 3eash as we say in our local dialog ;)

Salam

LANDER   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Hmm fair!!! I am being fair very fair. Some Somalilanders or shall I say so many of them don't even Say the land is Somaliland but call our Land Ethiopian Land!. Tell me one single Puntlander call that Region Ethiopian Land?

Sister, let us not be so sensitive and be honest to each other. You and I know what is going on and how they even deny even our existence and try to lebel us as a group of ONE clan who fighting for Land instead of seeing us we are Somali people who want their land back to them from Filthy Ethiopian.

Anyways, in the end right is clear who ever wants to deny other Muslim people's right to just get some temporory intrest.

Some times I wonder if we even share the blood as Somali or not!!.

Salam

OG girl,

is it honesty you want?

Than lets be honest with one antoher and not be "sensitive" as you suggested about the long history between Somalilanders and the people of region 5. It is way too long to tell in one thread but we do share a long history. You've choosen to present the grievances that are faced by your people regarding the actions of some Somalilanders, which is fair enough but that is a one sided story don't you think? Do you know Somalilanders fought in the pitiful war of ******ia that we all lost? and we where payed back by having OG people under the regime of Siyad Barre come and freely land grab where our people traditionaly lived for centuries. This clan association gave many region 5 people a free hand in the North since they were being oppresed in region 5. When our people where engaged in the struggle agains Siyad's forces, once again they were cheerleading and many where participating against us. No need to dwell on the past, but you need to know that wrong doing isn't a one way street when it comes our shared history. I personally would never call region 5 Ethiopialand simply because I sympathize with the cause of my somali brethren in that region and I am aware how much people have sacrificed in that struggle. So OG girl your safe in my book sista ;) , just tone down on the anti-Somaliland rhetoric.

OG_Girl   

Salam First bro,

Well, I never been sensitive and wont be now simply I did not rise in Somalia.... I know about my region's history very well and I don't know Clan conflict to be honest .

ALL I know this is Somaliland NOT Ethiopianland... and since is Somaliland how people my region grap their own land :confused:

Aren't Hargeysa is my land as Qabridahare is yours???

Damn..wallalo... I am not too old like you and don't understand Qabiil things...I was talking about region being Somaliland , If you talking about Qabiil please I am not intrested about it.

PS: I thought Somaliland were Nation not Qabiil !! what is your people and my people here? aren't we all one people ? one nation?? See I always say somalia can't be divided simply we are ONE, is hard to tell which qabiil lives which area since we all Nomads and after our animals!.

So OG girl your safe in my book sista , just tone down on the anti-Somaliland rhetoric.

I always know I am safe when I am with Somali brothers , simply wont sell me to others ;)

I am not anti- Somalilanders... I am with Unity..we need each other and can't be divided dear.is that my crime? so you deny my rights???

Salam