Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Dowlada KMG sheegtay in dalka Soomaaliya ay ka tir tiri doonto kooxaha mucaaradka

^^You still feel bad about Yey’s exile, Duke?

Adeer I understand your beef with the tfg leader. It's not about selling the sea. It's not about shelling the city. It's not about UNISOM troops. It's not all of that.

It's something else hence your interjections are useless

^^^Xiin: Adeer you are a soft fella and out of touch with relality.

The sea was sold, you dont care.

Sharif has proven to be a weak incopetent man, you dont care.

What matters to you is that you prove that your fake Caravn prediction was correct on SOL.

I am highlighting the weakness of the President of Somalia, and all the fake foundation his claims were built on and the national treason of selling Somali sea to poor Kenya, as reported by your favourite website Somalitalk.com.

You are bothered about what some people online think of you. :D

Thats the difference between us dear kinsmen.

^^My caravan surely put Yey in exile, and brought in Sharif thus why Duke's anger does not go away.

Somalia will be back despite what some angry people wish.

^^^lool. As expected its about you and your prediction, yes Yusuf Yey's period came to an end becasue of Xiin's efforts in SOL.

Now if we come back to reality, why did Xiin not stop the sale of the sea to Kenya and defend Shirkoole & other areas from the enemy.

Adeer you are giving us a laugh and no more.

As I stated Sharif is an utter failure, we hope he pulls it through.

Your Caravan & Nir Cade;s efforts have in the long run proven Yusuf was wise and competent and for that I welcome it.

It is strange to watch the confusion in Duke. One minute he is against shabaab and then against the besieged Sharif. Even A/Y supports the Sharif and the TFG because he knew the alternative will be talibanization of Somalia.

The "mistake" of Sharif was calling for peace to resolve differences and not preparing for war. This is considered a virtue anywhere but Somalia. Still the TFG was attacked by shabaab and it seems they are defending themselves. It will be wise to wait before annoncing the demise of the TFG and Sharif. Better yet pray that Sharif and the TFG wins this war because they are fighting for the Somali nation.

Originally posted by Peace Action:

The "mistake" of Sharif was calling for peace to resolve differences and not preparing for war. This is considered a virtue anywhere but Somalia. Still the TFG was attacked by shabaab and it seems they are defending themselves. It will be wise to wait before annoncing the demise of the TFG and Sharif. Better yet pray that Sharif and the TFG wins this war because they are fighting for the Somali nation.

Well said.

Duufaan   

somali had goverment only for 40 years what have saved is their spririt of defending their religion and country. we should thank the rasistant, they are not different the one in yesterday.

few years ago there was bill in U.S congress to divide Iraq in three countries which even iraqi did not known. Iraqi leader refused and asked U.S army to leave.

PeaceAction: Adeer there is no confusion just reporting the truth, also the use of my name with Yusuf is irrelevent and beside the point.

We were told he had a great support within the Islamist, this has been proven to be false.

We were told he had a great militia and support. They were proven to be a weak group that melted in two days.

We were told the man was nationalist and his government sold the sea to Kenay.

Its alarming that you think the man who sits in Villa Somalia will stop the "Talabisation" of Somalia.

Peace who control Bay, Bakool, Lower Shabbele, the two Juba's and Gedo?

Come on, the solution is a national government and not this clownish Caravan that has rewarded bad behaviour of the likes of the happless Sharif Ahmed.

Intaa ku tag hadaba, haddii kale rag baa is hayyee dhan ku biir dhexda ha taagnaane

What nonsense, adeer the two men who are fighting have nothing to do with me, I am just looking out for the national interest. My Presdient Faroole controls more land and people than both combined a few times over, and thats who's side I am on. :D