Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Abuu Mansuur demoted ( no reasons given) + Mahadday retaken

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

As for me, the boys have my support-the sooner they subjugate Somalia, the better!

Somalia is resilient enough to withstand with alshabaab's madness. It will not be subjugated as you apparently wish. It will come out just fine.

Your support for the alshabaab is noted nevertheless.

Gheelle, it has become fashionable to support the one that makes the loudest noise.

Gheelle.T. It's choice between political, cultural, economical independence vs. client state with no real teeth at mercy of our neighbors and their handlers in the west. Already Sharif is wholly dependent on Ethiopia and Nariobe.

By the way Xiin, what was reason for welcoming Indhacadde, known turncoat-don't tell me it's political expedience. It makes your boy look ametuerish to say the least.

Cali Maxamuud Raage (Sheekh Cali Dheere) oo noqday Afhayeenka Al-Shabaab

Posted to the Web May 21, 20:39

Muqdisho:-Afhayeenki i Ururka Alshabaab Sheekh Mukhtaar Roobow Abuu Mansuur ayaa maanta sheegay inuu iska casilay xilkii uu ka hayay Ururkaas Al-Shabaab oo in mudo ah soo hayey.

Sh Abuu Mansuur oo shir jaraa'id ku qabtay Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegay inuu xilkaas ku wareejiyay Afhayeenka Cusub ee xarakada Al-Shabaab Sheekh Cali Maxamuud Raage (Sheekh Cali Dheere).

Sh Mukhtaar Roobow ayaa yiri "Maanta wixii laga bilaabo waxaan u sheegayaa shacabka iyo Mujaahidiinta, inaan iska casilay xilkii aan u haayay walaalaha"

Mar wax laga weydiiyay inuu isku casilay khilaaf ka dhex jira Alshabaab, ayuu arrintaas beeniyay, isagoona cadeeyay inuu wali xubin ka yahay Ururka Al-Shabaab isla markaana uu kaliya ka tanaasulay xilkii Afhayeennimada .

Sh Abuu Mansuur ayaa ahaa mudo labo sano ah Afhayeenka Al-Shabaab isaga oo kaalin weyn ka qaatay la dagaalanka Ciidanka Itoobiya .

Ilaa haatan lama sheegi karo waxa sababay in uu iska casilo balse warar aan la hubin ayaa sheegay in uu jiro khilaaf ururka Al-Shabaab dhexdiisa ah

Sad how men fought for their country are paraded and the likes of Kheyrdiid are tolerated, even sadder likes of Xiin would wanna see Al-Shabaab turn on each other thereby distruping the lives of people in all southern regions.

Che, I didn't think it will come to this but I have to say that Dukey was right about you all along. You are drowning with hate.

I have to say that Dukey saw right through you, he has always known the real Che but I just didnt think that wuxuu Dukey kugu sheegi jirey iney saxsanaayeen until aan couple of your posts aan shaley iyo maanta aqriyey oo indhaheyga sifiican igu fureen.

You are drowning and for you to continue to pretend that you care about the situation in Somalia is saying that Glen Beck does not cry.

YOu never had an alternative plan except calaacal. Sidaa aa ugu qeelin jirte adeer yey maalin walbo aad hadanna saa aa Sharif ugu daba qeelinee. When will this calaacal ever stop?

Do you know where you are going much less coming from? What does che want?

The thread was about mansuur's casiliintiisa and the real question is why did he do it?

Perhaps he knows this fight was never his and he was just going with tolka and now he wants out?

When aad adiga is casilee from politics? icon_razz.gif (meesha wax aanan aheyn scattered hot air meesha maku haysid)

By the way Xiin, what was reason for welcoming Indhacadde, known turncoat-don't tell me it's political expedience. It makes your boy look ametuerish to say the least.

It’s a matter of style.

If you are a man with small ideas you worry every little tactical details. Those with leadership responsibilities have the other things to worry however. In the big scheme of things, accommodating pardoned turncoats, and former warlords are price worth paying in light of Somalia’s current situation today. You busy your self with perfecting superficial puritan state while basic characteristic of the nation itself remain damaged.

As I said many times before the inclusion of questionable characters in the tfg is bearable as long they are dispersed in the bigger governmental scheme.

^Do I hate exactly...?

People take different paths for whatever reason, Yeey's actions were simply wrong, and I see Sharif is no different.

Life doesn't always revolve around Tolka-if it did, I will be smoking Shiisha in Garowe, collecting pirate monies.

Xiin...Turncoats never delivered anything for you, I doubt they will for Sharif. And I'm not prefecting anything, I don't share Al-Shabaab religious fervor, but I do share their single mindness to bring Somalia under one authority that doesn't answer to anybody, least of all to Ethiopia.

I wonder how Che reconciles his liberal western ideas and free thinking with this love he has for those fanatic gun touting teens? Waryaa, get your acts together.. :D

Che adeer you are ignorant about alshabaab hence you don’t know what you are talking about. Alshabaabs aim is bigger than Somalia, and the only thing they will achieve is to give other nations perfect excuse to isolate Somalia and Somalis. And even if alshabaab manage to defeat other Somalis, by the time they deliver you something to be festive about, Somalia will have become an empty space for the majority will have escaped from the ensuing violence.

But you are che, and for now you need some thing to oppose

ps. are you filling for Kashafa today?

^

Life doesn't always revolve around Tolka-if it did, I will be smoking Shiisha in Garowe, collecting pirate monies.

Stop it, now you are just talking rubish, you aint from Garowe lad. Maybe NW outskirts of Burtinle but dont claim people you hate so much. Ya Shangoole's grave digger you, ;)

Afhayeenkii dhaq dhaqaaqa Ururka Al Shabaab Sheekh Muqtaar Roobow ayaa Xilkiisii ku wareejiyay Afhayeen cusub oo uu yeesho Ururka Al shabaab.

Kadib shir jaraa'id oo uu Afhayeenka Ururka Al Shabaab uu goordhow ku qabtay gudaha Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa uu ku sheegay in uu iska wareejiyay xilkii Afhayeenimada Ururka Al Shabaab oo uu in mudo ah haayay.

Sheekh ayaa waxaa uu intaasi ku daray in xilkaasi uu ku wareejiyay Sheekh Cali Max'uud Raage (Sheekh Cali Dheere) oo horay u ahaa wakiilka gobolada dhexe ee Ururka Al Shabaab oo xiligaasiu garab fadhiyay.

Sheekh Cali Dheere oo ka hadlay halkii xilkaasi loogu wareejiyay ayaa waxaa uu sheegay in uu ku faraxsanyahay xilka culus ee masuulka looga dhigay,waxaana uu sidoo kale ka hadlay arimo dhowr ah oo ka jira dalka Soomaaliya.

Warar kale ayaa sheegay in Abuu Mansuur oo rabo in uu heshiis la galo Dowlada KMg waxa uuna maanta ka muuqday Niyad jab uusan ku qabin in uu ku sii jiro Ururkaan waxaana isla markiiba uu u laabtay Baydhabo

Goodir   

^So Mansuur is following suit Indhacade's pathway of saving whatever credibility he had left in Somali public? How would Mansuur's Jifo, who makes up a large chunk of the group, react to his early departure? Abandoning his suicidal friends before the laser guided bombs start falling? Nice strategy. Then again fuleynimo at its earliest stage. I sure hope one day both will answer to the world of their crimes against humanity.

This is the beginning of the disintegration of Al Shabaab. Mansuur out! Who is next? Kashafa?

Juje   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

It seems Al-Shabaab has ironed out its internal problems smoothly this time.

And we are meant to assume so.

I'm bit certain that in due course and somewhere in the coming days all reasons to handing over of portfolio by Abu Mansoor will surface.

Others are speculating that the move is due to counter the argument that Abu Mansoor has pacified his region and and encouraging the continuation of mayhem in Mogadishu . Thus his replacement by Cali Dhere will invalidate such claims and hence a good and tactical move by Al-Shabaab. Where as insiders or those who know Al-Shabaab will confirm that it has not been rosy amid Abu Mansoor and the Chieftains of Al Shabaab since the capture of Bay. The capturing and releasing of highly rated and influential members of TFG and in particular allowing and dealing with Foreign Aid agencies in Bay by Abu Mansoor did not go down well with Amirs in Al Shabaab. Never the less , Abu Mansoor, however stubborn he may have been and reluctant to follow the guidelines of Al-Shabaab to the book he has succeed in one aspect and that is diminishing and even deterring further bloodshed in Bay and attaining governance in Bay.

The rift has been there and was apparent since the capture of Bay, and it was more or else less evident during the recent meeting in Afgoye amid Shabaab , Xassan Dahir and Turki . Mansoor did not attend the meeting . Furthermore the end result and conclusion of the meeting did not please Xassan Dahir. That is why Indhacaade defected to the TFG the day after the meeting, and we have not heard from Hassan Dahir puclicly since then.

The rift among the armed opposition to the Government is dense and irreconcilable. However they share a common goal to topple Sharif, while on the other hand the government , with the knowledge among their internal rift, is maneuvering to divide, dispose and disband them without much of a bloodshed.

There is much going on other than hoobiyayaal and AK47 and Insha Allah sanity will prevail soon.

Xiin...Like other nations don't have an excuse to go into Somalia now. I get Sxb, this phantom Caliphate is pipe dream, and they know it, but Somalia is doable and that they understand. I see some people are practically praying to God for these boys turn the guns on each other. They learned their lessons, but they won't bite more than they could chew. They rule most of south, and Mogadisho is the price, all in due time.

The Sharif admin lacks the very basic elements of any fledgling government-no real local support, incompetent leadership that puts Yeey to shame, and complete indifference from international community .

Duke...You need help!

Gheelle.T surprisingly, they have more in common than you think.