Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

Patriotic Somalis all over the WORLD SUPPORT THEIR GOV'T ! PICS

Somalis from Canada, US, Europe and many place have gone out of their way to support the legitimate gov't of SOMALIA, THE TFI.

Toronto, Canada

DSC01531.gif

DSC01541.gifDSC01546.gif

DSC01555.gif

Minneapolis, MN

MINNI_BANAANBAX1.JPG

MINNI_BANAANBAX2.JPG

MINNI_BANAANBAX3.JPG

MINNI_BANAANBAX4.JPG

Magaalada London oo uu ka socdo mudaharaad lagu taageerayo dawlada FS

(London)-Magaalada London ee dalka ee xarunta dalka boqortooyada Ingiriiska ayaa waxaa ka soconaya mudaharaad ballaaran oo lagu taageerayo dawlada FKMG ah oo iyadu dhowaan isku ballaarisay guud ahaan koonfurta Soomaaliya.

Mudaharaadka oo ka soconaya halka laga maamulo dalka Ingiriiska ee loo yaqaan The Dawning Ttreet ayaa waxaa ka soo qayb galay boqolaal ruux oo ka mid ah jaaliyada Soomaaliyeed ee ku nool dalka Ingiriiska, iyagoo ku qalinaya sida ay u tageersan yihiin dawlada FS.

Dadkaan oo in muddo ah u diyaar garoobayey isu soo baxaan lagu taageerayo dawlada FS ayaa waxay sidaan sawiradda M/weyne C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed, kan R/wasaare Cali max’ed Geedi iyo weliba kan R/wasaaraha Ingiriiska Tony Blair, waxaa kale iyana ay wataan boorar ay ku qoran yihiin “Soomaaliya ha is raacdo” “dagaal danbe dooni mayno” “waxaan soo dhoweynaynaa ciidamo nabad ilaalineed oo la keeno dalka Soomaaliya”.

Mudaharaadayaasha ayaa u mahad celinayay arimaha nabad sugida ee midowga Africa uu qaaday dalka Soomaaliya, waxaa kale oo iyana u mahad celiyeen midowga Yurub iyo tagaarada dhaqale ee uu la garab taagan yahay dawladda si dawlada Soomaaliya ay awood u yeelato.

Arinta midowga Africa ayaa loo malaynaa in mudaharaadayaashu ula jeedaan dalka Ethiopia wallow aysan carabbaabin boorarkana magacooda aan lagu xusin.

Dhinaca kale waxaa jiray dad badan oo ku dhaqan dalkaan Ingiriiska oo ka soo horjeestay mudahaaraadkan, oo sheegay in loogu mahad celinayo Ethiopia iyo maraykanka oo caruurtayada ku laayey dalka Soomaaliya, iyaga oo sida gaar carabka ugu adkeeyey duqaymihii maraykanka ee isagu uu qirtay inuusan ku dilin dadkii uu raadinayey.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee mudda haraadkan ayaa laga yabaa inuu ka danbeeyo mid kale oo isagana lagu diidanayahay dawlada FS oo lagaga cabanayo dalalka Ethiopia iyo markanka.

Xarunta wararka Waayaha.net

Khalaf   

Patriotic Somali
s all over the WORLD SUPPORT THEIR GOV'T ! PICS

Allah Bless u Taako Man!!!........majority of somalis except icda with only reer Hiralle subclan of abtiyasha and maybe geedi's folks who hope odayga dies soon and their son becomes president hate the TFG to da core :D ....my cousin a strong supporter of hiralle everyone calls him young barre was called a kufar by a wadaad shop owner after an argument and kicked out of da shop :D ......but then u can acusse them of following blood ties somali wareer badana.........i like your enthasium brothers tho.

^ If I am not mistaken the president if he were to die, (God forbid, May allah give him a long life to help the somali nation) then Shariif "I TRAVE TO EVERY EAST AFRICAN COUNTRY" HASSAN would become interim president. So they have awhile away. LOOOL.

THE TFG is moving along sxb. People often hate whats good for them. Give them a few years when they have a national zoo in Xamar or a Marine labotory in Bossaso and then they will be in a joyous mood.

RedSea   

Empty flag waving isn't an ideal thang yaa Odkac lover.

These few can be optimistic all they want,however,the system which they seemingly support is a huge failure.Too bad,they dont' have anything else to smile about other than a puppet so called government which functions on foreign interests such as Ethiopia.

Moving along? how are they, have you not observe the real messy situation in Southern Somalia.The biggest challenge facing the puppet so called govt. is itself,simply bunch of Budhcad with different interests and outlooks will not settle for one thing.Disaster is always the outcome when you intermix warlords who lack the basic human dignity and vision.The biggest reason it won't succeed though, the majority of the somali people appose for they are Allah's enemy and criminals united for their own corrupt interests.

So yeah, let them be excited about the warlords whom are backed by Allah's enemies and the enemies of the somali people.The warlords along with their helpers are the enemy of Allah, anyone who gives them the least amount of support will be regarded as one of them and thus should expect painful consequence in every way.

^ To you the south is in shambles. You wish it stays in that state for "RECOGNITION". Sxb for the first time in 16 years our president and Prime minister can travel from Buhoodle toghdheer, to Baadbaadhe, Jubbada hoose. That alone scares you and many somalidiids.

In the past it was why are they in Kenya? Then it was why are they not in Xamar? Now it is they are puppets and fail. Mr Cleo (Husband of the legendary Mrs Cleo) your predictions and along with many others are going down the drain like Draino cleaner.

Who are they puppets ? Somalia has internationally recognized borders from Zeylaac to Raas kambooni. Where is this puppetry? Getting assistance from your neighbours be it Kenya, Ethiopia or Uganda is the legitimate right of the gov't (REMINDER: LEGIT AND RECOGNIZED GOV'T).

You should look in your own back yard and take care of your "Pres" Riyaale. He is in Ethiopia every other day these days trying to hammer out some sort of deal for himself LOOOL

RedSea   

^let me ask you, who gave you the right to claim Xamar?

I think it's insane and rather ignorant to think that one from Hargeysa can't have a say of what goes on in Xamar.I think you really forgot that Xamar is a somali city and I as a somali individual has the right to be concerned for my brothers in Southern somalia.Ma taas ayaad iididaysaa, wax macquula lakaalay, micna yare ahaa.

In reality the one that wants the south to be in shambless is the one who supports the people who are for the killing and destruction of the somali people.I think you do believe that Ethiopia is there to assist you to become a better country,that is laughable, only mentality ill individual would think that way.

The U.S has murdered hundreds of somali nomads who were herding their animals under the disguise of war on "terror"(Islam). I appose that, I think you are for the killing of your correct?

I strongly supported and still support the ICU(Islamic courts Union) who brought hope,peace and stability to Southern Somalia even when members of the ICU threaten to overtake Hargeysa, I supported them,If I were benefiting from the miseries in Southern somalia,then perhaps I would have appose the ICU at the time when peace and stability was prevailing in Xamar.

But just like your fellow doorknob,you use that statment to desperately try to score a point,but hey nice try, the truth is the truth.Ask the mority of Southern Somalis and how they feel about this,yes ask those from Xamar itself.I gues you are too deaf and blind from that.

Let us shed light on recognition? let me ask you mr. Taako man, what good does it bring to have recogntion when you lack the support of your own populace.What legitimacy is there when all most everyone regards this political,Xabashi driven puppet of so called government as a puppet regime consisting of former warlords and more recent warlords,the defense minsiter is Barre Hiiraale for God sakes.

Habeen wanaagsan, gudcur ayaad gudaysaa yarow.

Before I go to sleep I have ot respond to your utter nonsense.

I think it's insane and rather ignorant to think that one from Hargeysa can't have a say of what goes on in Xamar.I think you really forgot that Xamar is a somali city and I as a somali individual has the right to be concerned for my brothers in Southern somalia.Ma taas ayaad iididaysaa, wax macquula lakaalay, micna yare ahaa.

No that is if you were for somaliweyn. Are you? Judging from you past you are Pro somaliland and if somaliland were to get recognized you would be happier then a ******** :D Which makes your claim to feathering into Xamar as wrong as you would percieve say Abdullahi yusuf meddling with Hargeisas affairs. WHICH IS A NO NO I PRESUME?

In reality the one that wants the south to be in shambless is the one who supports the people who are for the killing and destruction of the somali people.I think you do believe that Ethiopia is there to assist you to become a better country,that is laughable, only mentality ill individual would think that way.

Ethiopia is self driven. Just like Somalia and any other state in this planet. However if the gov't seeks to gain assistance from its neighbours, it is it's countryrite. You know Ethiopia is the one who arms Somaliland right? They are the ones who give you the bullets to shoot puntlanders right? And vise versa.

But you would never exclaim that. Like MMA would never utter Ethiopian assistance to freeing the people of Bay and Bakool in the late 90's. Utter Bullocks saxiib.

I strongly supported and still support the ICU(Islamic courts Union) who brought hope,peace and stability to Southern Somalia even when members of the ICU threaten to overtake Hargeysa, I supported them,If I were benefiting from the miseries in Southern somalia,then perhaps I would have appose the ICU at the time when peace and stability was prevailing in Xamar.

Your support was my enemies enemy is my friend. When and if the ICU started to knock on Somalilands door step you would've made a 360 turn against there encroachment. YOU KNOW THAT. Don't Lie to ME.

But just like your fellow doorknob,you use that statment to desperately try to score a point,but hey nice try, the truth is the truth.Ask the mority of Southern Somalis and how they feel about this,yes ask those from Xamar itself.I gues you are too deaf and blind from that.

What do you know about the minority of Southern Somalia? My maternal family are from the "minority", and I would know what they deal with and what they are treated like better then almost anybody on this forum. So I ask you to speak on knowledge of what you know.

Let us shed light on recognition? let me ask you mr. Taako man, what good does it bring to have recogntion when you lack the support of your own populace.What legitimacy is there when all most everyone regards this political,Xabashi driven puppet of so called government

How come you aren't looking into your own backyard? Riyaale is chewing qaad with zenawi on the weekends and your talking to me about Somalia when you don't feel like you are from Somalia?

e defense minsiter is Barre Hiiraale for God sakes.

What do you know about Hiraale? Tell me saxiib. Then convict the guy.

Your president is a man who orchestrated the tortures of 100's of Somalis from berbera. How can you talk about the south when your president use to kill his present consitituent?

Habeen Wanaagsaan Saxiib.

What exactly do they support, or should I rather say who.

For Somalia a government is an indication of hope, but are we going to blind ourselves and ignore what this government is and what it is made of because of what we hope for.

Can someone tell me just one single contribution the TFG has made to the Somalis in Somalia? Cleaning, food, medicine, safety, jobs? Chasing the ICU with their Ethiopian troops and American bombardments is out of the question, it brought more harm to the Somalia nation and people than good.