Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

A Historic day

Gabbal   

Congratulations to the hardwon victory, Mr. President!

Victorygiisa looma diidanee, maxaase xaalada Soomaaliya iska badalay walaal? Seriously, I want you to contemplate for even a second what could have been achieved as opposed to anything else.

VISION FOR SOMALIA

1. A Federal State with stronger powers for the Provinces ( states).

2. A Somalia free from radicalism and religious extremism

3. A free market-oriented national economy.

4. A good neighbourly relation with the countries in the Horn of Africa.

5. A Stronger ties with the West.

YOUR VISTION FOR OUR COUNTRY IS STILL ALIVE AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE MR.PRESIDENT. ONCE AGAIN HAPPY PRESIDENT DAY 10/10 A DAY THAT WAS HISTORIC FOR ALL OF US. THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP TO THE WAR-LORDS AND PROOFING THEM WRONG AND SHOWING THEM WHO IS GOING TO RUN THIS COUNTRY FROM THE DAY YOU BECAME OUR PRESIDENT 10/10/04

Gabbal   

2. A Somalia free from radicalism and religious extremism

War orad Ramadaan weeye, kitaab intaad soo qadati, akhri oo ajar saamiso.

is this a day for somalia or for Cabdulahi yusuf.And dont get me wrong i like the guy i think he is currently and i stress the word CURRENTLY the best of the lot and that just says the state the nation is in.However despite my liking the guy i dont feel we should be singing his praise the nation is not part of cabdulahi yusuf it is cabdulahi yusuf who is part of the nation

So can we at least praise our battered,blown up,divided,poor,guntrotting,nation instead of just one man....seriously it is embarassing now!!!!!

Waryaa it's not july 1st it was 10/10 which is President's day. So we are praise him for his hard work he has done over the past year. Now what is wrong with that?

The guy is facing mission impossible but he seems to change that every new day that comes alot.

SO NOW WE PRAISE HIM FOR DOING HIS JOB.I SHOULD THINK NOT.HE GETS PAID FOR IT AND IT IS A PRIVILEDGE WE AS A PEOPLE HAVE ACCORDED HIM.HE SHOULD BE THANKING US AND PRAISING US NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.WE OWN HIS *** NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START SEEING A PRESIDENT AS OUR EMPLOYEE AND NOT US AS HIS EMPLOYEES?