Sign in to follow this  
Gar-haye

ONLA Gains Control Of shilabo and jeexdiin OIL Fields.

Abtigiis   

Just nonesensical envy. Hadii reer hebel la sheego, reekanagana waa in la sheegaa mentality. But the circumstances are different. Not that I wish the land under Ethiopian occupation to be named under the'O' name, but what sense does it make to ban the name of an organisation that is widely broadcasted in all media outlets!

Paragon   

Xaal baan u haystaa Koora-Tuunshe waxa uu iiga dari waayey ONLF memberska? Why? Sabab? Mise reer Maakhiir ayuu Soomaalinimada ka takoorayaa?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Observer, Dhubad, Abtigiis, Garhaye, Nephthys, Haneefah, and the rest of ONLF members, I wish you the best of luck in your struggle for freedom and an independent state.

Reer-hebeloow guulaysta uun ma tidhaahdid, Koore? Wax kale uma jeedide?

Koora waa nin xanuunsanaya, Ilaahay ha u sahlo. I am afraid with every victory, his chronic cancer if getting worse.

Dhubad;

You got it wrong, my dear. Ninkuu Reero-gaar ah buu la hadlayey. But he forgot, today Dhubad, me, Paragon, dabshid all share one vision and aspiration.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

quote:Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Observer, Dhubad, Abtigiis, Garhaye, Nephthys, Haneefah, and the rest of ONLF members, I wish you the best of luck in your struggle for freedom and an independent state.

Reer-hebeloow guulaysta uun ma tidhaahdid, Koore? Wax kale uma jeedide?

Koora waa nin xanuunsanaya, Ilaahay ha u sahlo. I am afraid with every victory, his chronic cancer if getting worse.

Dhubad;

You got it wrong, my dear. Ninkuu Reero-gaar ah buu la hadlayey. But he forgot, today Dhubad, me, Paragon, dabshid all share one vision and aspiration.
Sxb, waan garanayaa meeshuu Koorka hadalka u jiidayay.....Paragon ayaa dhibayay.!

Paragon   

Dhubad, wallee waad fahantey halkuu Koore ka duulayey!

A&T, adeer sidaa bal usheeg ninkan Koore ah smile.gif .

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Paragon, is not ONLF, ninkan waa
Omega Three
icon_razz.gif

This revelation is worrying me. NGONGE. Which Omerga Three are we talking about horta?

Paragon   

^Waxaan is iri, war ninkii NGONGE ahaa has been informed of my clandestine activities :D .

Labadan beri, I think my old Uni spy pals are on my back again smile.gif ... I am watching myself ...(ya hear that boys, I aint guilty)... ;)

Abtigiis, ma anaa xanuun igu sheegtey, waa kaa filiyey taas. I have given all my sincere advices to this front. You've even agreed with me of how troubling the name is to Somali unity.

This is what I said before and you concur it with me.

Abtigiis, you have my support. However, Years and years of division and unprecedented suffering must inspire a change of direction and strategy.

Northerners' advice and alike would only prolong the agony of this segment of Somalis. I am sure it's exclusively targeted by Ethiopian army with the help of other collaborating clans in the region.

One more thing I would add to my earlier set of advices is to build grass-roots programs.

Since the O forms majority, undertaking in social enterprises such as public services like Hamas would win the heart of the people and have a long-term and positive impact on all Somalis in the region, fostering a great sense of awareness and mutual cooperation for a common interest.

Understand that it is the best interest of the current regime of Ethiopia to plant the seeds of discord and division and the name itself is one of the seeds of division. It is disingenuous of some of us, if not complete dishonesty, to make it desirable the course of the status quo.

Another post of mine.

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe: Abtigiis, My real objective of posting the above article was to underline the striking difference between the separatist ONLF and the separatist Somaliland. The separatist ONLF has more legitimacy than the latter for the glaring fact that the Somalis in the O.... region are ethnically distinct, has different culture, language and profess their own religion. This was one of the reasons why Prof. Shamsaddin eloquently stated that Somaliland can not bring one single reason why it should be separate from Somalia. International law and politics are both against the splitting of ethnic group or nation into several countries.

So what makes Abu-Geljire resents my position that seeks to dissect the fundamental problems of the liberation movement (ONLF), or why am I motivated by the quest for discovering the road to peace and greater international cooperation?

First, using comparative method of Somalia vs the O case, one would be moved beyond the critique of traditional biases in order to stay focused on events that shape the current crisis of Somalia. Somalia’s problem is nothing but various clans vying for political power against an elected government. TFG had initially avoided at all cost to stumble into a war with this group and that many of our neighbors have done all they can to offer to mediate for the sake of their country. So for an internationally recognized government that is, however, threatened, would definitely seek deterrence and protection configured in her best interest. The reason is clear since the TFG was led ineluctably into war in a country that is plagued by a long line of warlords and anarchy, a country washed up with weapons and all types of covert groups.

quote:

I think they are there already.

Abtigiis, If I were you, I would have distanced myself from being lured into the bait of Al-Shabab phenomena. This inference could be rightly or wrongly taken as though ONLF is affiliated with the Al-Shayaadiin or that the elements of ONLF are now based in MOgadishu and outskirts fighting alongside with this brutal, globally Jihadist front.

In fact Senior military officers of ONLF distance themselves from the Islamist youth network. Being a devout supporter of ONLF and its political activities, I am under the impression that you fall along that line of thinking professed by the leaders of the organization.

The group's aims have
varied
over time from
increased autonomy
in Ethiopia to
outright independence
to
joining
a "Greater Somalia".

This seems to place another layer of complexity as to the direction of the organization, which I said requires a new structure and revamped mode of thinking and communication.

Good luck!!
Good luck to you all. Peace