Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

New Somali government formed.

Sirrus   

Suldaanka

First Act of Somali Parliament

" Each minister, shall be responsible for covering the budget associated with his post."

" Ministerial funding shall derive from the personal holding of minister."

" In no instance shall the minister request funding from the federal government."

" There shall be a reduction of proposed salary for the MPs comonsurate with stated experience."

Coloow   

Who is going to pay for the lifestyles of these "ministers"? Is it fair to say the next war might be induced by the lack of clear borders between the different ministers? For example how many ministers of interior affairs are there? How many ministers of agriculture? How many ministers of religious affairs?

Wasiirka awqaafta, arrimaha diinta, Dastuurka? Wasiirka degaamenyta iyo dhulka- Wasiirka degaanka iyo maareeynta, Wasiirka dhirta etcetc

Wasiirka lacagta, wasiirka maaliyadda, wasiirka hantida qaranka??

Wasiirka waxbarashada, wasiirka tacliinta sare, wasiirka cilmiga?

They even have a minister for diaspora conflicts!

Jumatatu   

This is a F*****g joke...this is no government at all...and cannot represent anyone at all....

Could somebody please tell me what is the meaning of this:

18-Wasiirka Horumarinta Iskaasha tooyinka

to this government I say : let the show begin

AYOUB   

Wasiirka Cirka iyo Dhulka Ibraahin Adan Xasan

:D

Wasiirka Batroolka Yusuf Maxamed Axmed Xaraare

:confused:

Topic: Breaking News-New Somali government formed. Why don't you change that to:

Somali News-New breaking government formed. :D

Jumatatu   

You think that is funny Ayoub...check this one another Dhulka wasiir :

Wasiirka Dhulka iyo Deegaamaynta

And hey guess what we have another Degaan wasiir :

Wasaarada Deegaanka iyo Maraynta Aafooyinka

This is the one I love most we have a minister responsible for 'duurjoogs' now:

Dalxiiska & Duurjoogta .

I remember somebody saying it was the last chance for the Somali people to form a national government...lets hope it is not.

Som@li   

yes, some of the ministries don't make a sense at all, but somalia has a bigger problem than this,and to solve the problem, this might be the solution. smile.gif

AYOUB   

Originally posted by rokko:

Wasiirka Cirka iyo Dhulka

Seriously WTF :confused:

Where will his office be? :D

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

This is the one I love most we have a minister responsible for 'duurjoogs' now:

Dalxiiska & Duurjoogta

I think some people have spent too many weekends in the Maasai-Mara. :D

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Originally posted by rokko:

[qb] Wasiirka Cirka iyo Dhulka

Seriously WTF :confused:

Where will his office be? :D

Nice hotel with good security guards near LIDO beach. :D

New Somali cabinet sworn in

Friday 07 January 2005, 16:10 Makka Time, 13:10 GMT

Somali cabinet ministers are sworn in, in Narobi

Related:

Somalia approves new PM

Somali president to seek cabinet nod

Somali Prime Minister Ali Muhammad Gadi has named 47 ministers to form his new cabinet, nearly a month after parliament sacked his first team.

The ministers and 42 assistant ministers were immediately sworn into office before President Abd Allahi Yusuf Ahmad in Nairobi on Friday.

Gadi said he made a slight change to his first cabinet, which was sacked on 11 December, in order to respect the principle of equal distribution of power among five major clans and one minor in Somalia, as envisaged by the country's transitional constitution.

The new team is expected to fill a 13-year power vacuum in the state, which first descended into chaos in 1991 when Muhammad Siad Barre was toppled.

"I have made this list to the best of my ability," Gadi told his new ministers.

"Those given posts will have a task of serving Somalia [at] a critical point ... some [of you are] unhappy because they were not in the list of the cabinet, but hopefully tomorrow, they will be in the list. This is not a permanent cabinet," Yusuf said.

When the first government was formed on 1 December, some tribal leaders were not happy with the posts they were allocated.

Relocation

All of the Somali officials involved in efforts to set up a new government, including Gadi and President Yusuf, are based in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, because their own, Mogadishu, is still considered too dangerous.

"The cabinet should immediately draw a timetable for the relocation of our government. We should go and serve the people of Somalia immediately, not sit here in Kenya," he added.

Since 1991, two governments have been formed, but neither managed to establish control across the country, where rival chiefs have wreaked havoc and carved themselves fiefdoms.

Hope for success is much higher in this round of peace talks, which started in Kenya in 2002, mainly because previously excluded tribal chiefs were brought into the negotiations.

AFP

Qudhac   

Wasiirka Batroolka

imagine all the work he has to do :eek:

Wasiirka Cirka iyo Dhulka

this guy is gana have alot of traveling to do

Wasiirka Horumarinta Iskaasha tooyinka

loool you what

Wasiirka Tamarta

i can imagine foreign dignataries asking "and whats your position" and him responding i am the minister of muscles :D

Wasiirka Deegaanka& Maraynta Aafooyinka

good luck buddy, whatever it you do

Wasiirka Dalxiiska iyo Duurjogta

loool this is best riwaayad

Wasiirka Dib u heshiisinta Jaaliyadaha Dibada

looooool they must be kidding with this right :eek:

Wasiirka Lacagta Dr Cabdi Kariim Axmed Cali

now DR money here is sorted

Wasiirka Cilmiga iyo Tajnoolijiyada

looool at tajnooolijiyada, warlords are known for their cilmi and technologial astuteness

Originally posted by Sirrus:

Suldaanka

First Act of Somali Parliament

" Each minister, shall be responsible for covering the budget associated with his post."

" Ministerial funding shall derive from the personal holding of minister."

" In no instance shall the minister request funding from the federal government."

" There shall be a reduction of proposed salary for the MPs comonsurate with stated experience."

It is always easy on paper, but in actual life, things are quite the opposite. Even if the 91 Ministers were 110% loyal puppets, he would still have huge problems in managing them. But now that each has his own agenda and his own selfish interests, I can only imagine what is in store for him.

But again, you can not blame him for this, he has to please as many warlords and their associates as he can.

At the end of the day however, it will cost him a lot of money to keep an executive team like this running. And I am talking about in the millions. Where he will get that kind of money remains a mystery.