Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SSC Militia Attack WidhWidh

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

A khadar the people of sool are peace loving people and the flag I posted is their flag

See how confused you are. I am those people and I am telling you that aint my flag. It's your flag so keep it to yourself if you don't want the flag we all Somalis have.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

What you want contradicts with what the people of sool want you’re a diaspora member, and we know how diaspora members feel

And you are what?

Anyway, let us say I am Diaspora member for the sake of your futile case so how about those took arms up and fighting against your militia? How about the women and children whom your clan militia repressed, abused, jailed yet demonstrated in the street of LA against your militia? Make another excuse for them as well like the Diaspora one..

Qudhac   

the diaspora extremist that fund this ssc groups will not be allowed to turn sool into no gone zone.

they have wasted tens of thousands into this ssc none sense, since their existance somaliland has taken control of most of the so buhoodle region.

the rightfull enhabitants of sool and las anod have shuned their violent tribal fuel wars.

Thankful   

This could have been avoided had the NW Somalia government in Hargeysa allowed people from all regions to run as opposition for the presidency. Instead, they allowed the same two people who came from a small part of their enclave and the dominant family.The forces attacking WidhWidh have a strong argument to the international community by simply pointing to the NW Somalia government and the unfair elections that occurred that only saw a small few run for power.

Calling them Diaspora extremists is what Siad Barre's regime was calling the SNM back in the day! Who claimed they were fighting for justice, just like the SSC is doing now.

bilan   

Thankful;

Do you even know what is going on. SSC do not want to participate in SL election, I do not think anyone is holding them back if they want to, they do not want to be part of SL, how can you be from PL and not know that.

Thankful   

Bilan,

I am very much aware of that, anyone knows that. The majority of Sool and Sanaag didn't want elections from my own conclusion through the low voter turnout in those area's, but that's another discussion.

I was responding to those that say the SSC are fighting for tribe or accuse them of being made up of diaspora extremists. They are fighting for a united Somalia, so how can they be fighting for tribe? They are not saying they want to break away and form a seperate country that is dominated by them.

The question I am presenting is why are they upset, why don't they want to particpate in your elections? Are they truely fighting for the sake of fighting?

Lets be honest do you think that the fact that they are shut out from running for presidency and the unfair monopoly that is taking place has made them upset?

Please don't say that same old argument "if they want to run no one is stopping them", because there is only 2 opposition groups and their leaders are from one tribe.

Finally, all I am saying is, look at the make up of your government and how elections are held and then think if you were them would you be angry at the lack of representation, and want no part of that entity?

Qudhac   

thank

these guys are not people fighting for representation they want to see somaliland burn end of story, they are people minority group who have left from abroad such as their leader xaglatoosiye and those that send thousands of pounds from abroad to do what? because somaliland hasnt left sool.

the majority of people in sool want them there otherwise it would be imposible for somaliland to be in sool for the last 20 years in some capacity.

just who are motivated by tribal hatred and preach hatred of certain tribes in somaliland are those who want somaliland to burn and sool to burn and las anod to burn.

but inshallah only those who seek fire be burn by it.

Originally posted by Thankful:

This could have been avoided had the NW Somalia government in Hargeysa allowed people from all regions to run as opposition for the presidency.

So if there would be a candidate from the SSC region leading one the main parties, this could have been avoided?

Deal!! Its fair point. I can live with that. I want that in writing.

We will kick out Faisal Ali Waraabe with his slander, and instead have Xaabsade or any other descedent from the Garaads.

a bit of nobility wouldnt hurt those people from the triangle, will the triangle become a square then?

Tree(Qudhac), I think Thankfull is talking about the majority of the people who feel not represented. And I think thats a fair point. Because if the majoirity would feel represented, there would be no basis orm argeumentation for those who seek violance.

Thankfull, Thank you for enlighting us. These triangle people, do think wrongly sometimes. therefor to make them understand you need to come from a diffrent angle. I try my best. But sometimes logic just doesnt work with them.

Its like talking to a tree.

bilan   

Thank

You did not understand the whole SSC issues, if you think it is about the election, these people do not want to join SL, they want united Somalia, they never signed treaty with British so in their eyes there is nothing called British Somaliland, there is only Somalia, if SL wants a peace they can take their 3 towns no one is holding them back but cannot force others to join them.