Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Xasan to visit PUNTLAND : wrong time?

There is news that Sharif Xasan is on his way to visit Puntland. This will be his first visit to Bossaso and Garowe. The visit is coming at tiem when there is a dispute between PM Geedi and the state of Puntland. Howeevr I belive that this is the wrong time for the Parliment Speaker to go on holiday when the parliment has to address the Mogadishu problem as well as what tod o with the warlord ministers..Puntland can wait..

Booqashada Shariif Xasan ku imaanayo gobalada Puntland

Last Updated::2006-05-26 14:45:48

Bosaso:- Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya Shariif Xassan Shiikh ayaa lagu wadaa inuu soo gaaro Puntland dhawaan.

Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Federaalka ayuu safarkan u yahay kii ugu horeeyey oo uu si rasmi ah ugu imaanayo Bosaaso.

Shariif Xassan ayaa horey u yimid magaalada Gaalkacyo oo ay kulamo kuwada yeesheen Madaxweynaha DFKMG iyo Raysalwasaaraha.

Balse Guddoomiyaha ayaa hada la sheegay inuu safar kii hore ka dheer ku imaan doono Puntland.

Maamulka Puntland ayaa asagu shalay sheegay in ay si weyn usoo dhaweyn doonaan Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka.

Kulankii shalay ka dhacay Madaxtooyada Garowe ee Golaha Wasiirada ayaa looga hadlay soo dhaweynta Guddoomiyaha oo lagu wado inuu kasoo dego magaalada Bosaso.

Booqashada Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka ayaa kusoo aadeysa wakhti ay erayo kulul is dhaafsadeen Madaxweynaha DGPL MD.Cadde Musse iyo Raysalwasaaraha DFKMG Cali Maxamed Geedi.

Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka oo kamid ahaa xubnihii la gaarsiiyey qoraalkii dhawaan kasoo baxay Dowlada Puntland, ayaa la sheegay inuu balamo la leeyahay Madaxweynaha Puntland.

Shariif Xassan ayey safarkiisa ku wehlin doonaan Xubno kamid ah Baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Xassan Ciise

HorseedNet.com

They sure like to travel then tackle some serious problem the TFG is facing...

These diffirent travels by diffirent factions of the government makes be belive that the TFG is not functioning as a unison government. Have not parlament members allready gone to Boosaso and Garoowe?

Qudhac   

looool

walee this TNFG lot are true hustlers they know sidaa masaakiinta lacagta looga cunno :D

little poor old buntland whatever meagre resourcees they have had surely these wolves lot have dried it up..

Duke when are you going to understand these are not government you though, lol my frined you have been lied to so before its too late dont give these hotel government your meagre resources.

RedSea   

I don't think there is any reason why it's big problem for him to visit Puntland. After all Puntland is part and parcel of his government, and therefore he has the authority to decide when and when not to visit Puntland, not the otherway around.

Castro   

^ It is true he could visit anywhere at any time. In fact, he should begin his speech upon arrival with: "Ich bin ein Puntlander".

LOL.

LOL@"Ich bin ein Puntlander".

If he were to say that he would be correct and more closer to the truth, than Kenedy's half truths!

Castro   

^ Welcome back saaxib.

Shariif Xassan may be the least comical of the three stooges. I personally have not read anything he uttered that is remotely similar to the gold and silver medal winners, A/Y and Geedi, respectively.

Of course, Suudi destroyed the competition for the axmaq of the year award.

^^Thanks saaxiib. Don't ask me where i've been cuz the chase of minyaro is on :D ! It's officailly the hunting season, adeer :D .

But on a more serious note, Sharif, though not a seasoned politician like the case may be with the old man and Geedi, still He and the Prime Minister are believed to have a cleaner background than that of Mr. Yusuf. I also agree that Qanyare is the idiyat of the year.

I also think that Sharif’s reportedly upcoming trip is politically warranted to calm things down and prevent any widening to this recent rift between the two parts.

Castro   

I changed my mind about Qanyare. It's Suudi that is the axmaq of the year for the "I want a car with a chauffeur" comment.

Hunting season, eh? LOL. Atheer, the competition is stiff and the Faaraxs are young and savvy.

Did you read the rubbish the Council on Foreign Relations is spewing about Somalia. It's organizations like these that help keep Somalia (in not so small ways) in a perpetual state of anarchy. Influence the policy of US government, flood the country with weapons and the dumb Faarax warlord are of the have gun will kill and rob variety.

^^Not in a so small ways indeed.

Reports such as this one make me wonder what is it that we’ve done to gain their anger! Is it the eighteen marines that the late warlord killed in the Mogadishu battle? Is it the sheer fact that we are Muslims? Does it emanate from a genuine concern, albeit uncritical and gullible from their part, that Somalia could potentially be a heaven for the perceived terrorist? What is it that we’ve done Castrow? Are there hidden plans that are devised and put in store for us? Could it be that Somalia has become a convenient waste storage for the developed but uncivilized west’s ever-advancing industries and we are unfortunately indispensable for their interest? Have we become an enticing booty for the west to nosh? Does our lawless condition benefit those powers in the west?

Think about this yaa Castro: in the last five years thousands of Somali migrants made to USA and today they call it home. Thousands more live in different parts of Western Europe. While it is a commendable charity from them (the west) and a timely help for us (as a people), it is quite suspicious, is it not?, as to why they show that much interest in bringing us here (our wellbeing), and remain indifferent at best and contented at worst with the blight of our land. Why would they sabotage every effort that goes in resurrecting out state? Clearly this world is organized in such a way that no one nation alone could function in a separate mode. If Somalia is ever to come back in to being again it sure needs all the help it could get. But our rebirth is deliberately being aborted before our own eyes. Organizations are launched and efforts mobilized to advance evil plans against us. Who’s advancing separatist case on the international stage? Who’s linking us to the terrorist groups to discredit us all? And more importantly, who’s supporting the murderers of Mogadishu, and fueling the civil war? The answer for all of these questions is the west. Or at least active and influential elements in the west, with a receptive ear of the relevant authorities, do that. Why? A simplistic answer would be they do all of that to us because they hate us! But I demand more than that. How could a poor Somalia be an object for their hatred?

I am not sleepwalking. I know something about the geopolitics of our region. Ethiopia and its efforts to prevent any meaningful government to effectively form are not lost on me. I appreciate the struggle between Islamic insurgency and the western hegemony and its impact on our land. Considering all of that, I did. Still, credible answer I failed to find. In the absence of a plausible explanation for west’s behavior towards us, conspiracy theories fill the void for me. Do they do the same for you?

KEYNAN22   

I say f3ck Somaliweyn, we seriously need to see what's the greatest benefit for all parties, there is never gonna be a whole united peacefull Somalia. Let Somaliland go there own way and may Allah bless them and make them a great economic partner with us, and we Puntlanders should focus on whats ours and try to keep up with the rest of the world which is moving at warp speed. If Moqdishu wants to be a battle ground of international enemies then please tell us the results when it comes, but we I'm sorry don't afford the time watching the game. There is no space for bullshit, Fu#k Somaliweyn, we can only succed when devided, time to face reality and see where our potential lies!

^^^ Sharif Xasan can visit Puntland any time he wants. Puntland should and will no doubt welcome him as he is a national leader.

Why vsit now, when the parliment needs to delebrate on the Mogadishu issue?

I think its another example of this TFG's incompetence..It really does disapoint me.

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Think about this yaa Castro: in the last five years thousands of Somali migrants made to USA and today they call it home. Thousands more live in different parts of Western Europe. While it is a commendable charity from them (the west) and a timely help for us (as a people), it is quite suspicious, is it not?, as to why they show that much interest in bringing us here (our wellbeing), and remain indifferent at best and contented at worst with the blight of our land. Why would they sabotage every effort that goes in resurrecting out state? Clearly this world is organized in such a way that no one nation alone could function in a separate mode. If Somalia is ever to come back in to being again it sure needs all the help it could get. But our rebirth is deliberately being aborted before our own eyes. Organizations are launched and efforts mobilized to advance evil plans against us. Who’s advancing separatist case on the international stage? Who’s linking us to the terrorist groups to discredit us all? And more importantly, who’s supporting the murderers of Mogadishu, and fueling the civil war? The answer for all of these questions is the west. Or at least active and influential elements in the west, with a receptive ear of the relevant authorities, do that. Why? A simplistic answer would be they do all of that to us because they hate us! But I demand more than that. How could a poor Somalia be an object for their hatred?

Everyone is aware of the plot, however, the question is what can you do about it? we can say hey the West is to blame for our failures, but the end of the day the problems lie squarly on our shoulders, because we failed to realize them. let us not blame the West or anyone else, but rather ourselves for being foolish enough to fall into the hole designed for us.

Let it be that it might be, but we still have a chance to quite frankly to reverse the whole process and instead turn the whole dynamic and the direction of that we are going, and steer it in any direction we want. Maybe you and I might not be the prime target, but our fruits will be. However, we can change that by settling here, spreading our religion and turning these countries' values believes into Islamic ones. That is how to win over them; using our intelligence and spreading our believes and values.

P.s. Castro and Xiin, don't you think it's little too late for you two old folks to be hunting still, I mean how more of hunting season are you planing to go on before finding something?

Xiinfaniinow, sawkuwan gabdhihii suuqa ku batay saaxib, sideebaad useegtay kuwaa?