Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Morgan Yeey's Spy?

Johnny B   

The possibility is always there , but him in person beeing a spy would be like signing on his death certificate.

Maybe just Maybe the ppl who acompanied him :D

Personally i´ve another theory though.

I think Morgan has been defeated in so many battles that he is trying to save a face.

it his last attempt to woo the

JVA leader Hiirale saying ,

"look , i too can befreind mighty

Mogadishu, wanna be freind?".

I don't think he would risk his life to be a spy. I'm prediting that Morgan will be killed in Mogdisho or he will be handed over to the Somaliland government.Which ever one happens he is doomed.

^^^ LOL thats funny, Morgan is a spy, he is a loser yet he is being hailed and praised and they are flocking to him every where he goes.

Its a joke how some try to spin everything, forever losing the basic truth.

Morgan is in Xamar, why? Because the warlords and the tool Sgharif want to collect as many personalities in their idiotic struggle against the President and PM. Thats why you have Jama, Casha, Zakaria, Casharo, Jini, Zakaria all in Xamar being wineda and dined.

On Horn Afrik and the like all you get is "Casharo said that" "MP Jini blamed the PM" and the famous Ali Khalif Galayr said that..Its never ending. Puntlanders are sure expensive down in big old Xamar..

The famous General Morgan they thought would be a big scalp, a big defeeat to the President adding to the least of names mentioned above.

The irony is its Mogadishu/warlords that needed Morgan as much as he needed them today. But they will measured not in how they welcome old friends or new enemies but how many roadblocks they move..

Duke , if you don't mind could you answer this question for me in all honesty.

Do you think that Morgan will come out alive from Moqdishu? I personally think the angel of death is going to be visitng him soon.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ LOL thats funny, Morgan is a spy, he is a loser yet he is being hailed and praised and they are flocking to him every where he goes

What is funny is that he was your hero and saviour couple of months ago when he was supposed to capture Kismayo.... :D

This constant changing of stance at whim speakes volumes of you...strangely

^^^^My hero and saviour :D , alas one seems to mistake one for a supporter of road block owners. ;) I have always defended the right of the people of Kismayu to be free from the JVA. Yet I also belive that the General was the reason behind much of the troubles in Kismayu and the Juba.He made numerous bad decesions.

Counterflow, my dear. the angel of death will visit every soul thats the eternal truth. If Morgan dies in Mog or in Los Angeles he is a mortal and thus will taste death when his time comes.