Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali visiting United States Canada

I did not get a chance to go to the gathering pictured above but I did meet him at the Hilton at Easton where he is staying while speaking with five other Somali elders and I have to say, his one of the most polite Somalis i have met. I have now much hope in his ability to not only unite the elders and the peoples of SSC but also help these neglected regions. If I go to anymore events, I will post the pics that I take.

SOO MAAL   

Garaad Jamac Garaad Cali oo si aad u diiran loogu soo dhaweeyey gegedida dayuuradaha ee Toronto, Canada

Dhamaan Jaliyadaha iyo ururadad Somaalida, Televitionka somalida ee toronto, dhamaan idaacadaha somalida iyo dadwayne aad u fara badan ayaa gagidada dayuurada ku sugayey Garaad Jamac Garaad Cali,ka dib markii uu caawa ka soo degey Toronto....

Goobtan ayaa ahayd mid aad loo soo buuxiyey , Garaadku wuxuu ka soo degay gegida dayuuradaha 10:00 pm EST. isagoo ka soo kicitimay Boston,Mass, kuna sugnaa mudo todobo cisho ah, isagoo shirar is daba jooga la galay jaliyada somaaliyeed ee New England

Soo dhawaynta Garaad Jamac Garaad Cali ayaa ahayd mid aad loo soo agaasimay. dadwayne somaliyeed oo aad u tira badanina ka soo qayb gashay. waxaa saf Dheer galay dhamaan dadkii halkaa iskugu yimi si ay u gacan qaadaan Garaadka. dadkaa waxaa ka muuqday shucuur aad fiican iyagoo ku faraxsan soo dhawaynta garaad Jamac Garaad Cali.

Waxaa garaadka loo sii gelbiyey Shereton Hotel iyadoo lagu sii galbinayey baabur ilaa laga gadhayey Hotelkii. Garaadku wuxuu joogi donaa Toronto,Canada ilaa Jimcaha soo socda

Bari oo sabtiyana u la kulmi doono Jaliyada Somalida ee toronto,Canada

Garaadku wuxuu ilaa iyo iminka safar ku soo maray Gobalada Virginia,Ohio iyo New England hadana wuxuu uga sii gudbi doonaa Minnapolis,Minasota.

Toronto,Canada

toronto27.jpg

toronto2.jpg

toronto17.jpg

toronto5.jpg

toronto12.jpg

toronto18.jpg

Sophist   

Good luck indeed. He is an Isim for the all Somalis and my friend (older brother more like; we use to play football around 11 years ago in LA) will insha Allah fulfill his duties as a notable Somali who owes moral duty to the Somalis at large.

Johnny B   

A Graad is a person , so sweet they give you a teethache, I'm an Ugas , Ngonge is a Sultan, LST is a Boqor and Bashi is a Graad, and if you don't like that explanation, i get another one . :D

SOO MAAL   

sade2.jpg

Wow sidee Madaxweynaaba loo soo dhoweeyey, thanks to reer Toronto

Thanks Aliya for the pic as well

I hope all the best for our Garaad, he is open-minded, Insha Allah he will succeed and will establish peace and unity between our somali people

no a graad is not like an ugaas. When his forfathers got that title, it meant a prince, boqor being the king. Ugaas is like a baron. and a suldaan a general title refers to all these people but not the king or boqor.

Question:

All the cry I see Tigray Tigray from Mugadishu. Could anyone of you please take a look at a gathering of Tigray people and tell me if you would know a Somali and a Tigray. Restrict yourself to the pictures on this thread. Thats what I compared. Lets not go to worlds end to bring something else.

But be honest to yourselves and put yourself as you never knew the people that are shown in these pictures above and Tigray people pictures that you can find in many sites.