Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Dhab u Milicso Muuqaallada Wejiyada Golihii Xukuumadda Madaxweyne Rayaale...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Bye bye udub

Welcome snm i mean kulmiye
:D

lol...ma jeesjees baa? Welcome SNM :D

AYOUB   

Sharaf!

Great exit indeed. All the best inshaAllah.

PS Looks like the gent in blue tie has just lost his wallet, no wonder Cawil is at the back with his eyes on everyone. :D

ANTARA   

Indeed, thanks to President Riyale and thanks to the first lady Huda Barkhad.

I doubt if he will ever write a memoir of his time in office but there is a lot of shady things he could shed more light on.

For instance, the dealings of his party with the then leader of the guurti, Sheikh Ibrahim(AUN), after winning the last elections albeit only by 80 votes and how difficult he found the opposition parties to deal with.

What compelled him to arrest the Qaran leadership and one of the main Suldans of Burco and whether he considered arresting men like Muuse Biixi and Mohamed Kahin as well as the real reasons behind delaying the elections twice.

His strategy of increasing the number of regions in Somaliland and the real reasons as to why he couldn’t do much about the hostilities in Ceelberdaale.

His shortcomings shouldn’t be forgotten lest future leaders think we will forgive them too as easily, Cigaal shidaadna ileen waa kii yidhi “yaaney wada halaq noqone”. smile.gif

Nonetheless, Riyale's tenure will be remembered for many good things too and the following statements will most certainly be remembered in history long after we are gone.

"If I lose the election I will hand over responsibility in a very...... democratic way,"
Kahin told reporters.

"This was a friendly match and at the end somebody had to emerge as a winner. I congratulate President Ahmed Mohamud Silaanyo and his Kulmiye party for winning the presidential election,"
Kahin told journalists

What a picture ,,,,,, mid mid la haystaa kuma jiro ... mid cirka eegaya, mid jeebka baadhaya mid hadlaya ,,, :D

The President was supposed to be in the middle ,,, now from this it looks like he is one of the ministers ,,, :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Cabdi Haybe ,,,
:D

What did the Minister of Agriculture do in those couple of months in office, that makes you miss him?

Or did you like him as Minister of Health when he had a fight with every doctor and nurse in Hargeysa and surrounding?