Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Pictures: State of the Sland POWs in Pland

N.O.R.F   

This is not a laughing issue

I cant help it saxib, wherever there is possible joke, i'm there :D

What we should all be doing is make the treatment of prisoners a prioty

We all know how POWS should be treated under Islamic laws and the Geneva convention. Congratulations to those who follow this same way,,,,,,,,,,

cheap joke

Was it really that cheap? :( I thought it was quite funny

tries not to laugh at his own jokes

OK I'll let you of the hook Northerner!!!

So long as you know the principals involved.As for the geneva convention.I couldnt give a rat's *** what it stands for.It is there for some and never there for the masses of the world.It is the laws Of Islam which as you all know brought the first Guidelines and Strict Laws about the Prisoners of War that I am refering to.So please dont quote the Geneva Convention to me just look at Gunatanimo Bay and you'll see no one believes in this accord but Islamic Accord? well any True muslim will abide buy them irrespective of the circumstances

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Thank You for treating the POWs well, please make sure their tea is made with xawaash, their xilib is fresh and that they can call their families every night.

Thank you again!

:D:D:D

I think such posts are nothing but an opportunity to mock and ridicule for all of us. You’ve got to admit though; the prisoners in the photos do look healthy. So, if you recognise any of them, phone their mummy and tell her the good news.

N.O.R.F   

So please dont quote the Geneva Convention to me just look at Gunatanimo Bay and you'll see no one believes in this accord

Saxib what we all need to realise is that the laws of this world were not by us. ie international law/geneva convention/human rights etc etc. So its not a huge surprise when the same ppl that formulated these laws chop and change it as they wish. Gwantanemo Bay is in an areas apparently not covered by international law, which begs the question why call it international? :rolleyes:

But what are we as muslims doing to change this? Why are we no lobbying the US government to give those Gwantanemo prisoners there bisic human rights? Why are our ppl in positions of power who represent us not doing much in the way of pressing for change?

We need to start looking within before we can say oh those laws are not representing us muslims. I for one would love to see those so called Kings/Presidents who are representing us :mad:

the prisoners in the photos do look healthy

Plenty of caano geal mate ;)

So, if you recognise any of them, phone their mummy and tell her the good news.

These guys are 'known'.

Samafal   

What makes these pictures genuine. As far as I am concerned any person could take pics of Somalis in Macawiso and post them on the net!!

Whatever the case is the truth is we shouldn't be having POWs in the first place let alone treat them badly. Commonsense should have prevailed and prevented this war starting. Tell me what have these two sides really achieved? Nothing execept loss of valuable lives.

Xarago   

Horta Ciid wanagasaan, Illah hana so xijiyo dembidhafka iyo kheyrka bishi Ramadaan oo dhamatey.

Intaas kaddib waa ujeeda in ilmihi Colonel Yeey ay ka xishon wayeen in ay naxliga iska dhafan xita bisha Ramadan.

Nationalist dadkaan masakiinta oo aad shatiyasha cusub u dirtey maxad nogu so sawidhtey....eh..eh :D

N.O.R.F   

New shirt and new macawus, a well thought-of investment?

lol, sure but i think the Planders need a few fashion tips tho, :D , and could they not have used an iron? :D

Intel   

the guys on the roof

the big shirts

the matching shirts, jandals and macawiso

highly amusing :D

the POWs look good tho