Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: Talks between TFG Puntland ..

Taako, i thought Cadde's term will expire by the year's end per Reg. Cont. Any truth to that adeer?

As for your faulty score-keeping card...need i say more other than it's that, faulty!

Yoniska: the gallery is at risk here and if you dont share what you deem to be the correct version of this evolving story good Xiin may win the ball. That would be a quite scene! And you know it.

Will Puntland be forced to paricipate in the old man's conference as a clannish enclave? Why now and why not in Jabuuti?

Yoniska fill us in here, will ye?

Cadde was elected in 2005 if I am correct. Early 2005. He has till early 2009. Which is precisely four years.

He's only two years into his term. What is the problem?

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Cadde was elected in 2005 if I am correct. Early 2005. He has till early 2009. Which is precisely four years.

He's only two years into his term. What is the problem?

^^I thought he was selected in 2004...and the term is three years and not an even number! My bad, the old man has PL for another 2 yrs!

Jimcaale: your source is wrong. Ask Taako and Yoniska for explanation. :D

Ceelbuur.net has an intimate understanding of Puntland.

I remember when they published a wonderful piece talking about Iskushuban. They even sent an eye witness report to the scene.

Jacpher   

^So you're not a big fan of Ceelbuur but you don't deny the report in odagay loo balan qaaday hiil iyo hooba?

xiin; PL is on the wrong track intay Ina Yusuf daba ordayaan. They need to remain true to what they claim; autonomous self-government leadership.

Adeer Xiin educate yourself before you speculate as you have said earlier you did to regards in this matter. On the other hand 'I thought Cadde's term this and that won't take you far', so kindly stop the speculations and let's concentrate on the facts.

To be honest with you, your dubious and fraudulent ways have been exposed when you were challenged to provide the source of your contention and the only thing was that 'you speculated on it' rather weak, won't you say so?

The other thing was that I asked you about your so-called imaginary 'coming' Presidential selection you were speaking about and I challenged you that there's no imminent Pressidential selection scheduled in Puntland, that's why I asked you 'why the fuss'?

Your reply was unbefitting for a grown up man like you and to come up with speculations and fraudulent deceptions is an act of gross criminality in itself. So give it up and own up where you got this latest fabrication from, which is none other then the rumour mill of dayniile.com. Stop the farce.

Jimcaale

No I was being sarcastic and obviously a lot of fallacious statements are coming out from certain sections of the Somali rumour mill that is known as ICU supporters. Simple as that.

Have there been any reports other then this one? Have there been any audio tapes stating this nonsense? Has there been anything other then a simple somali dude waking up and writing the first thing on his mind to sell hits on his webpage?

Xiinfaniin

He was elected in Jan 2005 remember for a bried period between Yusuf and Cadde there was Pres Hashi.

^^^^Farce is your trademark yaa Yonis. Problem is you don’t know it :D . How else could you assign me to a source whose existence I did not know? How else could you put up phony challenges and, worse yet, brag about wining it?

My questions still remain answered!

Jimcaale: these folks are in a learning curve ...so please bear with them, will ye :D !

…logging off..

Two different statements by Xiin, Can you see the change of tone? I shall highlight it for you (for those that cannot see it themselves).

First statement by Xiin:'Could this discussion be how to postpone Puntland’s coming presidential selection to keep its political environment friendly for the old man’s policies? I bet on that'!

If I were a betting man that is.

Second statement by Xiin: 'Yoniska: it’s not a secret that Cadde’s regime is a dummy admin for the old man. If one speculates, as I did, whether the agenda of their said meeting covered how to maintain their relationship it does not mean one is propagating conspiracies adeer. But seeing how our Taako man responded I decided to explore what drawn forth his tears and caused his wailings.

And you, to gather up your gems, resorted to a cheap conspiratorial tales to refute Xiins!

What’s left to say, i ask?

I clearly explained to the gallery here Xiin's fraudulent manner when I approached him with where he got his source from. He say's that he speculated but I know that he did not but got his source from the same rumour mill as I and I fully explained it to the gallery.

Furthermore he was challenged to provide his insights of the so-called 'coming' Presidential selection he speaks off and where he got it from. There' are no imminent elections or Presidential selections scheduled for Puntland so where did he get it from?

Besides that it is quite evident that he did not speculate because there's no coming election or Presidential selection, so where did he get it from?

You and I know it as I've told you before.

He's even confused about the Puntland Constitution as he 'thought' Cadde's term would come to end at the end of this year.

Adeer I'm sorry I shall not address the things you 'thought, speculated on or read from dayniile's.com rumour mill.

I shall not believe a word you say from now on as your fraudulent ways have been exposed. Can anyone believe what Xiin says from now on? The answer is 'No'.

^Give it up Adeer the only farce are the things you wrote below. :D

Statement by Xiin: 'Yoniska: it’s not a secret that Cadde’s regime is a dummy admin for the old man. If one speculates, as I did, whether the agenda of their said meeting covered how to maintain their relationship it does not mean one is propagating conspiracies adeer.

Another cluelss statement by Xiin:

'I thought he was selected in 2004...and the term is three years and not an even number! My bad, the old man has PL for another 2 yrs'!

Next time will you atleast get your info right as so-called speculations and 'I thought' won't cut with Yoonis.

I'm totally astonished by the clear white lies of Xiin because it is not a secret where he got his source from as I highlighted it ealier. But what astonishes me is his sheer insistence in the belief he likes us to consume that he speculated on it rather than getting it from the rumour mill of dayniile.com.

How did he speculate on it just by his own given that there's no imminent/coming Presidential selection in Puntland, don't you see that this is made up and funny enough that the same fabrication was earlier this week in the rumour mill of dayniile.com? So now who is lying? I will tell you, it is the one who refuses to acknowledge his source and that is Xiin. :D

I told him to own up to it but he refused. Can you see him make up lies? He said 'that he thought Cadde was elected in 2004', then he came up with another total fabrication and 'that he thought Cadde's term would expire at the end of this year'.

Then the last admission by fraudulent Xiin and he finally owned up:

'I thought he was selected in 2004...and the term is three years and not an even number! My bad, the old man has PL for another 2 yrs'!

He merely speculates and 'thinks' but they did not reflect generally the truth or facts on the ground, so do you still believe Xiin speculated on the whole thing given that all these evidence stand against him. :D Xiin has been proven to be a fraudulent fabricator and even his pityful try of changing the subject at hand failed.

Own it up Xiin, own it up to your source I say. :D

Xiin's mistakes in this thread highlighted and inshallah we will see on who is a farce.

I shall establish using concrete evidence the mistakes Xiin made in this thread:

1. He clearly said that he 'speculated' on what has been discussed between the TFG leadership and Puntland, given that there was a 'coming' Presidential selection (that was what he thought).

However I highlighted to the gallery that there was no coming Presidential selection, therefore no room for speculations and that in fact the same 'speculation' by Xiinfaniin came out earlier this week on the 3rd to be exact from Dayniile's.com rumour mill, which they later apologised for and said that it was wrongly published. I actually found the article on my cache and the text I shall use as my evidence, the apology of dayniile.com you can find below.

http://www.dayniile.com/maarso/6maarso10.htm. Apology came out on the 6th of March this year.

So given that there was no 'coming' Presidential selection, do you still believe it's a 'coincidence' that Xiins 'speculation' on the discussion agenda between the TFG and Puntland, and the same rumour, which was published 'mistakingly' on the 3rd of this week on dayniile's website, which was later rebuked by it's webmaster who aplogised to the concerned parties was indeed something totally unconnceted? Clearly he got it from dayniile's.com rumour mill and I have got the clear cut evidence for that.

2. Xiin furthermore said that according to Reg. Con. (Puntland constitution) that he thought Cadde's term would end this year because he thought Cadde was elected in 2004, but using evidence from Puntlandgov.net we can see clearly that Cadde Muuse was elected in January 2005.

Puntland President H.E.Mohamud Muse Hersi (General Adde), elected by parliament in January 8, 2005

You can view it by clicking on the following link:

http://www.puntlandgovt.com/puntland_president_eng.php

3. Xiin also said that he 'thought' Cadde's term would come to an end at the end of this year. I believe because he thought Adde was elected in 2004' that he also 'thought' the Presidents mandate would only be for three years because remember there was a 'coming Presidential selection later on in this year'.

I actually can see that he didn't think that but he was actually making excuses for himself because he was refuted by me earlier about his source and where he got it from, which I highlighted that it was from the infamous dayniile.com rumour mill, which he refuses to acknowledge or own up to it.

However my intention here was to show that Adde's mandate is actually for four years and not three, so that means that Adde's term would come to an end on early 2009, so where's the 'coming' Presidential selection Xiin and dayniile.com are speaking off? None existent, a complete lie and fabrication.

Again my evidence is Puntland's constitution and here it is:

Article 54 paragraph sixteen

Powers and Duties of the President

16.The office term of the President and his Vice shall be 4 years from the date of taking oath and can be elected for two terms only.

source you can find here:

http://www.puntlandgovt.com/constitution.php

You can either download it in word or Adobe reader.

This clearly shows that Adde's term will end in 2009 and that he has still a good two years to go, so where's the coming Presidential selection, Xiin is speaking off? That's why I say that we cannot trust a word Xiin says from now on.

So I will leave the gallery to judge, on who is more righteous, I'm positive if this would be a court case Xiin would be found guilty of fraudulent mischief making, baseless fabrication and utter denial of where he got his original fabrication from.

So Adde has still two years to go and there's no upcoming election or Presidential selection, it was a mere rumour created by dayiile.com which they later refuted and said it came out wrongly and apologised to all the people concerned and I shall provide both inshallah, the original fabricated article Xiin got his insights from and the later apology and denial of the authenticy of the article by dayniile.com.

Stay tuned inshallah, everything will be soon come clear on who is right and on who is wrong. MKA doesn't indulge himself in a farce. Beware with me.

Xiin's speculation from dayniile's.com rumour mill: Orignally published on dayniile.com on the 3rd of this month:

War-saxaafeed uu soo saaray afhayeenka Xisbiga Ramaas

Warsaxaafadeed uu magaalada London kasoo saray afhayeenka xisbiga Ramass Political Party ee midowga Yurub C/Naasir Guure Faarax (Jeer) ayaa daaha wuxuu ka qaaday sir waayn oo uu madaxweyne C/Laahi Yuusuf damacsan yahay tasoo uu uga sheekeyay marku London ku sugnaa rag ay qaraabo yihiin iyo rag ay saxiibo dhow yihiiin.

Qorshahaan raga uu ku qarsaday madaxweynuhu oo afhayeenka lasoo gaarsiiyay, ayaa ah in madaxweyne C/Laahi uu sheegay in uu rabo in shirka dibuheshiisiinta ee uu rabo inuu qabto uu ku doonayo in uu sanado dheeriya ku darsado, tasoo uu sheegay marka hore barlamaanka ka dhamayn doono, in dad an barlamaanka ka mid ahayn wasiiro noqon karaan.

Markii tasu u hirgashana uu kensandoono laba wasiiro cusub, labada wasiir oo u aduunka u tusi doono inay Maxaakiimtii Islaamka ka tirsanaayeen oo uu awood qaybsiga wax ka siiyay, kabacdina uu xukunka ku dheeraysan doono saas.

Labada wasiir ee cusub uu keensandoono ayuu kubadali doona wasiirka lagu magacaabo Dhinbil iyo wasiir ku-xigeenka gashaan dhiga Mr Jeelle.

Wuxuu taas afhayeenku raaciyay, in madaxweyne Yuusuf yiri marabo in Muqdisho xasisho maxaa yeelay waxaan rabnaa inay marna wax nagu soo ridaan marna aan wax ku ridno marka ugu danbaysana in taan magaalada oo dhan dhulka lasino, ban barlamaanka intaan mooshin hor gayno baanu oran Muqdisho caasumad uma qalantee magaaladee caasumad ka dhiganaa, kadibna aan ku cadaadiyo barlaamaanka inay doortan Marka Cadey ama Baydhabo (forever).

[***Very Important]
Wuxuu kaloo madaxweyne Yuusuf ragaan uga cawday madaxa Puntland Cade Muuse, isagoo yiri Cade waxaan ku iri wakhtiga waan karoor sane adna koroorso kama maarme balse Cade waa nin madax adagoo waa iga diiday oo wuxuu yiri marka xiligaayga lagaaro doorashaan qaban, wuxuu mudane C/llaahi isagoo aad uga xun arrinta Cade Muuse ka diiday yiri, "Warbal toloow ninka la hadla idinka isku fiicane".

Madaaba mudane Cade ku gacayn seyray cosdiga madaxeyne C/llaahi, waxaa loo badinayaa Markabkii la afduubtay iyo jeelka Garoowe oo la weeraray inuu ka danbeeyay C/llaahi Yuusuf, maxaa yeelay ninka xukumay oo maxkamada Milatarri saaray raga jeel ka lagalabaxay waxaa adeer u ah madaxweyne C/llaahi, waxay dadku xaqiijin ninka danbiilayaasha xukumay ee C/llaahi adeer ka u yahay inaysan xukumidu daacad ka ahayn ee ayka ahayd maamulka Cade fowdo ha noqdo, iyadoo arintaan cadaynteeddu tahay ninka maxkamada wax ku xukumay iyo maleeshiyada jeelka weerartay waxaay labo maalmood ka hor kuwada qayilaayeen kantaroolka Garoowe guri ku yaal.

[***Edited]^^^Very Amusing indeed

Afhayeen C/Naasir Jeer inkastoo uu san carabaabin raga madaxeynahu qorshahaan uu wato uga sheekeyay, hadana wuxuu sheegay in arimahaan kasii xaqiiq saday mar uu xiriir lasameeyay, afhayeenka madaxeynaha Soomaaliya Mudane Xuseen Maxamed Maxamuud (Xuubsireed).oo hada kusugan Muqdisho.

FG:- Qoraalkani kama tarjumayo aragtideena, ee wuxuu u gaar yahay qoraha maqaalkan.

Xafiiska Muqdisho, Somalia

^^^This was supposed to be deleted by dayniile.com but I found it nevertheless however if you click on another link of the same article they actually deleted it. However this one is sitll 'active'.

You can find the source in here and you can actually see from the url that the article was published on the 3rd of this month:

http://www.dayniile.com/maarso/3maarso8.htm

Apology by dayniile.com: Originally published by dayniile.com's webmaster on the 6th of this month:

Maamulka Dayniile oo cudur daar ka bixiyay war si qaldan loogu soo daabacay boggan

Maamulka boggan Dayniile.com, gaar ahaana Tifatiraha Axmed Sheekh Cali (Kalaay) ayaa cudur daar ka bixiyay war boggan si qaldan ugu soo baxay taariikhdu markii ay aheyd 3/03/2007, kaasoo uu soo saaray afhayeenka xisbiga Ramaas, wuxuuna Tifatiruhu uga cudur daaranayaa shaqsiyaadkii iyo mas’uuliyiintii ay quseysay qoraalkaasi ama uu taabanayay.

Sidoo kale, maamulka ayaa cudur daar u soo gudbiyay dhamaamba aqristayaashii daalacday warkaasi, “Aqristayaasha bogga waxaan uga cudur daaraneynaa inuu warkaasi si qaldan ugu soo baxay bogga” ayuu yiri Axmed Sheekh Cali Kalaay.

Xafiiska Muqdisho, Somalia

You can find the source below:

http://www.dayniile.com/maarso/6maarso10.htm

I will leave the gallery to judge on who is right and wrong. Can we believe a word Xiin says from now on? I will leave the gallery to answer that question inshallah.

Pi   

Yonis must the Sherlock Holmes of SOL. Impeccable Investigations.

xiinfaniin waa la hayyaa. :D

EboniQue   

Ciidmada booliska magaalada Boosaaso ayaa

maanta bandow ku soo rogay magaaladaas kaddib markii

muddooyinkan uu faraha ka baxay ammaanka magaaladaas halkaas oo ay ka dhaceen dilal kale duwan oo u badan aanooyin Qabiil. source