Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

'GD' and supporters living in la la land

KEYNAN22   

Originally posted by Taliban:

3 questions for you:

1. Do you support Sharia'?

2. Do you support the ICU?

3. Do you identify yourself as a moderate or Islamist?

I assume this question is directed to everyone.

1. NO

2. Absolutly not.

3.Extremely moderate

Taliban   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

aight brah then lets leave the labeling of Muslims into: "moderates progressive, secular, islamists....and this time islamo-facists".ect to the non-Muslims.....

How can we leave the labeling when there are Muslims who identify themselves as moderates, liberals, progressives, iwm? How can we leave the labeling when there are active organizations or associations in which Muslims identify themselves distinctively (moderates, liberals, progressives, iwm)? You ask about the whereabouts of Islamic sources in regard to the labeling of Muslims; what about Muslims who identify or call themselves Shia, Druze, Alawite, Ismaili, Submitters, Ahmadiyya, Sufi, iwm? We cannot identify or label them as such because there's no Islamic sources?

The other thing, there are no Muslims who call themselves extremist, fanatic, fundamentalist, Islamo-fascist, radical, Wahhabi, iwm. But there are Muslims who call themselves moderate, liberal, progressive, iwm.

.Yes i support the sharia.

2.No i don't support potatoes.

3.I don't believe in ''moderate or islamist'' norms,muslim is a muslim.

Thats ur three answers for ur three questions.

The captain said it all..

Khalaf   

Taliban remember that chick who became the first female "imam" and lead mixed prayers? her n her crew were progressive "muslims"....thats just an example sxb...ppl can label themselves or be labeled but its your belief and deeds (actions) is what makes one a Muslim.

Taliban   

remember that chick who became the first female "imam" and lead mixed prayers? her n her crew were progressive "muslims"....thats just an example sxb...ppl can label themselves or be labeled

What's with the contradiction? In your earlier comment, you claimed people cannot be labeled, and now you claim they can be. Which one is it? If the latter, where are your Islamic sources that say people can be labeled "progressive"?

Khalaf   

go round n round round n round....check this man: there is One Islam, and those who follow islam according to the Quran are called Muslims.....ppl who claim this religion or others outside the religion may use labels such as "progressive" ect...extermists......but according to the Islamic sources: followers of Islam are those who submit to Allah Most Great and follow His slave and messenger scw they are called Muslims....hence being labeled progressive/secular/islamofacist and muslim is a contridition......

Taliban   

....hence being labeled progressive/secular/islamofacist and muslim is a contridition......

That's why you admit you're in contradiction, because you claimed:

ppl can label themselves or be labeled

Khalaf   

quoting me outcontext sxb is dishonest. if helps yaa tho go ahead.

"ppl who claim this religion or others outside the religion may use labels such as "progressive" ect...extermists......but according to the Islamic sources: followers of Islam are those who submit to Allah Most Great and follow His slave and messenger scw they are called Muslims...."

Taliban   

"ppl who claim this religion or others outside the religion may use labels such as "progressive" ect...extermists......but according to the Islamic sources: followers of Islam are those who submit to Allah Most Great and follow His slave and messenger scw they are called Muslims...."

Above, you claim:

"ppl who claim this religion or others outside the religion may use labels such as "progressive" ect...extermists......

In your earlier comment, you asked:

....where in islamic sources are followers of islam labeled as u label them frequently: "moderates, progressive, secular, islamists....and this time islamo-facists".....????

So?

Rahima   

1. YES.

2. ABSOLUTELY YES.

3. Whilst I consider myself a Muslim, the munaafiqs and kaafirs would consider me an Islamist.

Hunguri   

3 questions for you:

1. Do you support Sharia'?

2. Do you support the ICU?

Taliban, Do you concider your self as a "Mufti"? a Muslim Scholer like "Dr Yusuf Qardawi". Why do you always use the relegion as a uniform to carry out your missions. Wallahi, Im shocked when you are posting such "Islamist words". Dont you know we are all Muslims, and this "Islamist word" is a twisted word by the Westerners. Waniyohow aan wax kuu sheego. Simply yay kula fogaan waxakani. We are all Somalis, have one relegion which is Dinal Islam Almustaqim. We are all Sunnis not Shias. We were all born as Muslims. And, dont know where this Islamist word come from. Our prophet PBUH left a legacy to us, which is as clear as a day. Its called "Furqan" and we are "Muslims". And the relegion is "Islam". ( Inna Dina 3inda Allah Al-Islam). Markaa maxaa shegaysaa saaxiib?????? What are you digging up ???

PS:-

If you want preach like his honour Sheikh Yusuf Qardawi, please post something which is only Da3wah related. I will appreciate and would thank you for that. Otherwise, Kooxda aad u ciyaartid soo qor. Waaba lagugu dawakhayaa niyohow. Remember, "Islamist" is a deformed word. And, I advice you not even mention it. Put it in this way.

Do you identify your self as an Islam???

and the answer is, (Yeah Yeah Yeah we will die over it )

Taliban   

Originally posted by Rahima:

1. YES.

2. ABSOLUTELY YES.

3. Whilst I consider myself a Muslim, the munaafiqs and kaafirs would consider me an Islamist.

Thanks for the candid answers.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Do you identify your self as an Islam???

That's a very incorrect question. Do you even understand what you have asked? You are asking if one identifies him/herself as a religion. Adding "an" in your question, you imply there are many Islams. So, your question is simply nonsensical. Please revise it and state what you meant. Thank you.

Hunguri   

Islam (Relegion) yeah. Muslim the person who beleives in Islam Yeah. Mr Taliban, let me once again not your posts correct my self. I did not edit my post, and my target was clear. And, if not blind folding your self, you can clearly understand what I meant. Even, if the word I posted is wrong, which I fundamentally agree with you. However, Im posting this post of mine before even the ink of your text get dried. And, am showing you that it was a mistake. Anyhow, come to the bottom line. Where do you bring the word "Islamist" from????

Islam

Muslim

Muslimin

la tastatee3 2n to3lmny lo3'a 23rfha 2fdl menk ma2at mara. 3la 2y 7al enho 7't2 matb3y. wala t7awl est3'lal haza el7't2. 2l2an na2ty ila alnokta al2sasya wa 27'brny ma howa "Islamist" wa 2yn howa fe ello3'a al3rabia???

Jawaab ayaan kaa sugayaa saxib!

Hunguri   

[/b]

????????????????????????????? Islamist ????????