Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

'GD' and supporters living in la la land

Peacenow   

Those of us, who have watched SOL from the sidelines and that is the majority of us.

In their wish, for a government, any government, even ones with green faces, they have lost their mind. We must counter their dangerous disinformation.

The number problem in this whole business called Somalis is Ethiopia. By whay of unfathamoble reasons, it is engaged in a sustained attack on making sure Somalia is a weak and fragmentated. TFG has no intention on working for a stable and strong country. They will milk the country for what it is worth and once dry, will leave and pack for somewhere elese.

Why GD and his supporters, over looking this issue.

The respected PINR today in it's latest report and I quote this.

''The judgment of PINR's February 2 report on Somalia that the country had entered a devolutionary cycle has been confirmed during the past three weeks. Addis Ababa is satisfied with a fragmented Somalia, Western powers and international organizations have not made stabilizing the country a high priority, African states are either unwilling to contribute troops to a conflict zone or will only sign on to a restricted mission, and the T.F.G. is resistant to "inclusive" reconciliation''.

Taliban   

3 questions for you:

1. Do you support Sharia'?

2. Do you support the ICU?

3. Do you identify yourself as a moderate or Islamist?

peacenow,

In order to give an objective analysis of the current political situation in Somalia, one needs to circle and take into account the various actual factors behind the 'casus belli' and the current state of affairs.

It's a complex procedure that calls for much more in-depth examinations and refections, than subjective opinions derived from mere observations from the sideline.

So far the news articles and press releases has show that the TFG administration is having severe problems with bringing about peace and tranquility but the press releases has also shown a sincere and eager will to bring about a positive change and a new dawn in Somalia, with the setting up of the foundations for the TFI's as well as the appeal and organization for peacekeeping forces.

I understand that many somalis loathe the ethopian precense and that the TFG thus has gained bad PR, but let's not fool ourselves with logical fallacies and become blind of the anarchic situation that has been prevalent in Somalia for the last 16 years. One would have thought that the exchange of peacekeeping forces to Ugandans and muslim Nigerians would have soothed the minds of these 'patriotic somalis' but the general consensus in Somalia seems to be that this measure is in vain.

This brings us to finding out to whom these opinions belong? Most probably it originates from the remnants of the ICU who many TFG-supporters believe were de facto organized 'clan courts' who have sent out distorted messages to the unknowing masses of the Somali people, having low literacy levels, and strong religious faith.

Although the people's faith was righteous and sincere, the ICUs message wasn't, and this is actually not an opinion I had before, but one I received by discussing with sincere fellow muslims and sheiks from Europe to Yemen about the validity and uprightness of the ICU.

So far, I'm putting my vote on the TFG and support them.

Taliban,

Any somali, including me, General Duke and all the other TFG supporters would give affirmative answers on your first question; 'Do you support Sharia'. It is the following question that we oppose us against, since we actually know, from observing the actions of the ICU that they werent based on pure Sharia but on a modified, clan biased version.

Yes ofcourse.

No I don't. Clan 1.0, covered with Islam was a sham and was shown to be a sham with Indhacadde and the like thereof.

I am a Muslim. Moderate, islamist and all other terms are divisive.

There is only one islam. Not a clan islam. Nor a moderate or islamist islam. JUST ONE ISLAM.

1.Yes i support the sharia.

2.No i don't support potatoes.

3.I don't believe in ''moderate or islamist'' norms,muslim is a muslim.

Thats ur three answers for ur three questions.

They will milk the country for what it is worth and once dry, will leave and pack for somewhere elese.

Why GD and his supporters, over looking this issue.

Prejudices will take no one any where.See how things are going,u might be suprised.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

There is only one islam. Not a clan islam. Nor a moderate or islamist islam. JUST ONE ISLAM.

Are we talking about Islam or Muslims? Are you saying Islam and Muslims are the same? You couldn't be more than wrong. It's true there's only one Islam, but there are different types of Muslims. There's the weak, strong, munafiq, murtad, moderate, liberal, progressive, Islamist, fundamentalist, extremist, Islamo-fascist, iwm Muslim.

Abu Taliban - What does Islamist mean? What does Sharia mean? Perhaps you wish to provide a definition first and foremost before one could subscribe to your credence.

As things stand at this juncture with respect to your questions, I say:

1. Do you support Sharia'? Which Sharia? Better yet, whose Sharia?

2. Do you support the ICU? Hell, NO. And not in this lifetime.

3. Do you identify yourself as a moderate or Islamist? Hell NO.

Go back to the board, cleanse yourself of the filth and come up with a better contract, will you? Till then, b***er off.

Tata…

Khalaf   

Taliban: No there is not sxb. There is One Islam. And those who believe are called Muslims (those who submit). there are verses in the Quran that spell out Muslim those who submit and your religion is Islam. Find me an ayat which says calls the followers of Islam "moderate" "liberal" or "islamo-facist"......labels which non-muslims try to divide our ummah?

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Yes ofcourse.

No I don't. Clan 1.0, covered with Islam was a sham and was shown to be a sham with Indhacadde and the like thereof.

I am a Muslim. Moderate, islamist and all other terms are divisive.

Well said!

Khalaf   

^^^I c u get your information from cut n paste like en.wikipedia. How about we go to the Islamic sources yaa Taliban and answer my question just above yaa? ....where in islamic sources are followers of islam labeled as u label them frequently: "moderates, progressive, secular, islamists....and this time islamo-facists".....????

Taliban   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

I c u get your information from cut n paste like en.wikipedia.

Obviously, you don't understand what cut n paste means; it means pasting contents, not links.

Khalaf   

^^^aight brah then lets leave the labeling of Muslims into: "moderates progressive, secular, islamists....and this time islamo-facists".ect to the non-Muslims.....