Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

New Somali PM resigns over power struggle

^^^Adeer Abwan, when Mr Guled was your age he was a successful legitimate import export business man with HQ in Dubai and Mogadishu. At that time your whole family were herding goats in South Mudug.

He has been a politician of peace, ever since when you was in the rusty pickups of Aydeed chasing old defenseless women and children from their homes. Adeer who are you talking too, your whole clans leadership could not shine his shoes, but of course you only respect individuals for the number of roadblocks they had. I agree with you here he never got into that business. :D

Emperor, why were you in hiding until today?

You seem surprised and shocked that adeero is stepping down while the man you were insulting all week, aka weersho aka cade is still in position? Are you bitter old boy?(aad iyo aad ayaad ayaamahaan u caytantay) icon_razz.gif

BTW, the so called new pm had no leg to stand on, he was smart to pretend to step aside from a position he never held. It is a feel good moment.

I'm just glad Yey finally took some responsibility. Now I want to see who the kabaab supporters will blame? The so called "*dhabodh*l*fs" have left the building, who would you point the finger@? Soon, axmaaro will exit, will the kabaabs turn on themselves, if so what side would their supporters take?

Any lives lost from today on will be on the heads of those M**ryaans and the world is watching as I am too.

Afro-Girl,. My sister pardon, me if my posts came across as insulting to you, I was just replying to a confused person here who tried to get personal. Other than that welcome and add your input.

Abwaan   
Originally posted by Emperor:

[QB] ^Only passing the news mate, you of all people the supporter of the worst blood sucking warlord Indha'ade cannot make sensible judgement...

lol...waaba haddii aan indhacadde taageeray...bal meeshaan ku taageeray keen adiga waaba la hayaa in Fiqi-Buraalihii Yey kugu dhecee. Calaacal wax ma taro ee sida halla isku dhaamo.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer Abwan, when Mr Guled was your age he was a successful legitimate import export business man with HQ in Dubai and Mogadishu. At that time your whole family were herding goats in South Mudug.

He has been a politician of peace, ever since when you was in
the rusty pickups of Aydeed chasing old defenseless women and children from their homes
. Adeer who are you talking too, your whole clans leadership could not shine his shoes, but of course you only respect individuals for the number of roadblocks they had. I agree with you here he never got into that business.
:D

loool...Duke waa naga xumaatay bahashii ee ninyahow oohintu ha yaraato...I wish inaan xoolo raaci lahaa as this would have enhanced my CV and soo kolleey ma dhaamo midka aan xoolo uu raaco haysan If only you knew intaan Gacmo-dheere ka aqaanno afka iguma soo taagteen and I dont want to get personal like a looser like you neither gacmo-dheere or even yourself oo aan aqaanno waxaad tahay. Waayo ma rabo inaan noocaaga oo kale noqdo. Haddii aad lumisay nuxurka dooddana waxaan ku dhihi lahaa baroor-diiqda soo dhammayso. ?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Emperor, why were you in hiding until today?

Was he? lol...he was always hooska Yey anigana daah igama saarnayn iska dhaafse iyagaa ku mustaqbal la'

Abwaan   

Adduunoow adduun maxaan subax u soo joogney ay Duke iyo askartiisu isku qariyaan boorka oo qarannimo, nabad iyo Dowlad ka hadlaan if that was the case WHY CRY TODAY? Malaha Dowlad waxay u yaqaannaan odayaasha adeeryaalkood ah oo keliya miyeysan ogeyn in Mustaqbalka Soomaaliya ee ah positive uu hadda billowday insha Allaah?

Duke...aniga adiga haddii aan ahay mar hore ayaan caddaysan lahaa inaan ahay Qabiileyste xanuunsan ee weligey institution iyo TFG kuma dhuunteen. I once remember sidaad afka ubur uga sii deyneysey when we met on a Somali event "Oh Ethiopia is a friend not an enemy...blah, blah, blah ...my question is are they still OUR brothers? or there is slight change now since they have fired YEEY?

TFG ma waxay adiga kula ahayd mashruuc aad dano gaar ah ka wadatey...listen adeer Yey-ba waa ka waantoobey ee adigana dadkaaga dhinac ka raac.

Emperor   

Layzie, my dear I never hide nor dissappear, I am here and available at all time ;) , how often do you want me to frequent here, I was here about 2 days ago when Yey got back to Baidoa from Kenya and when the rumours of his resignation was populated, nothing had change since, markaa wax markay isbadalaanba meeshan waan soo galaa markasta...

As for Adeero's step down, things have yet to be clear, we are still waiting for the result, lets not rush into things, I have always said we should await the end result.

PS: Abwaan adeer waa kugu ceeb inaad gabdhaha kusoo hoos dhuumatid.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

PS: Abwaan adeer waa kugu ceeb inaad gabdhaha kusoo hoos dhuumatid.

gabadha su'aasheedii baa kugu adkaatay haye? aniga adiga maba kula hadleyn I was commenting on what LayZie posted here...balse haddii ay dhimbil dab ah kugu noqotay hakugu taagnaato...

Emperor   

^Adeer I like your way of thinking yourself highly and new found confidance, Lool @ dhimbil dab ah, waa runtaa...

Keep hiding behind the girls