Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Congratulations to another president. Gen Cadde Musse

Liqaye   

I am sure the puntlanders on somaliaonline will be more than happy to spoon feed us the biography of the man that can now claim to be adressed as his excellency the president.

All I can say is that as of 10:00am east africa time, Ahmed Xashi was defeated to the presidency by Gen. Cadde Musse.

His VP will be Xasan Daahir Afqurac.

We somalis are very special people we now have three presidents as well as 144 ministers when both the goverment in the north and the nairobi outfit have their ministerial appointments added up.

It is my scincere wish that the new head of puntland recognizes this growing employment sector of the somali economy by appointing at least 60 ministers.

It shall be taken as a sign of what it is bold and forthright leadership.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

loooooooool

reer sool ma ku meel gaadh ayey noqdeen :eek: suprise suprise :rolleyes:

You are so bad smile.gif

Sophist   

As suspected "reer sool and Ceyn" had deserted thier "own" man. He had only got 5 votes out of 18-- just got a call from Garoowe!.

Anyhow, democracy prevails and I hope the King will lead the people of Puntland to green pastures of peace and prosperity.

Sophist

loooooool, I think we should all be glad our neighbours finally have a taste of democratic election style voting, first time I believe.

great job p-land.

Jeneraal Cadde Muuse Xirsi oo ku guulaystay doorashada madaxweynaha Puntland.

SBC Live Coverage-08.Jan.2005 doorashada madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa waxaa ku guulaystay jeneraal Cadde Muuse Xirsi Boqor, Waxa ay wareegga saddexaad isugu soo hareen. Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi oo ah madaxweynaha haatan talada maamulka hayay.

jeneraal Cadde Wuxuu helay 35

halka Maxamed Cabdi XAashi uu ka helay 30

C/qaadir Maxamed Nuunow

SBC Boosaaso

I was waiting for a Somaliland style one-man one-vote democracy, where each puntlander goes out and puts his ballot in the box. But it seems, this semi-democracy, seems a cost effective way for our neighbors. One step behind Somaliland anwways.

Suldaanka we all know Somalis are not fit for the popular election method. Sland's socalled popular election was just to improve the image of a democracy to the international community. Boy, has that been brought to shatters now. :D

Suldaanka we all know Somalis are not fit for the popular election method

Somalis from Somalia(proper) to be exact. I can understand.

Sland's socalled popular election was just to improve the image of a democracy to the international community

...and you gotta respect for the fact that they executed it successfully.

Boy, has that been brought to shatters now

It was Free and Fair, though. If the current administration wants to win next time round, they know what the people are expecting of them. You only reap what you sow.

Juma, I'm fully satisfied with the results. I rather had Muhammad Abdi Hashi to be the victor, but Adde Muse is a very good choice as well. All presidential candidates seek the development and growth of Pland, so I honestly had no favorite other than on the issue of security.

Suldaanka keep on rambling.....

BN   

Congrats to Pres. Cadde Muse

What news to awaken to! Must say I was hoping for the incumbent to win, however, the process was fair and open,--so I can't complain too much.

It seemed Xaashi had an excellent support base to start with but was not able to build upon it,--either by winning over those parliamentarians or making side-agreement(s) with other candidates.

Wareeggii koowaad

Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi 27 Cod

Jen. Cadde Muuse 18 Cod

C/raxmaan Faroole 15

Eng. Abshir Muuse 05 (Eng. Abshir wareeggan ayuu ku haray)

Wareeggii labaad

Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi 29 Cod

Jen. Cadde Muuse 21 Cod

C/raxmaan Faroole 15 Cod (Farole ayaa isna wareeggan ku haray)

Wareeggii seddexaad

Jen. Cadde Muuse 35 Cod

Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi 30 Cod

LANDER   

Originally posted by Sophist:

As suspected "reer sool and Ceyn" had deserted thier "own" man. He had only got 5 votes out of 18-- just got a call from Garoowe!.

Anyhow, democracy prevails and I hope the King will lead the people of Puntland to green pastures of peace and prosperity.

Sophist

democracy? can anybody elaborate on the democratic process that took place. Thanks.