Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

New Name for SSC

^Loooool...now you sound like someone we know. Car Buhoodle hayi maado-that happen, now it's car lascanood hayi maado and tomorrow it will car Erigaabo hayi maado.Nagadaa ninyahow, bal waayahey horta Buhoodle halaga saaro?

Saalax   

Che-Guevara, dee maskaxdada koonfurianka cisticmaal :D Xaklatoosiye can't obvisiouly come to a place fully controlled by sland such as Las anod, Erigavo is out of the question since it's not only controlled by sland but controlled by immediate royal family who are not fond of somali suicide cemetery. :D

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao-tzu

Your job was to stop that single step and Somaliland have obviously failed that.

Saalax   

Che-Guevara,somali suicide cemetery will fail to bear fruit as they have no long-term visions for the community they are risking bur rather self interest of petty political failure icons such as xakltoosiye which clearly lost puntland's last elections and he was rejected when he tried to join somaliland's political field especially xisbiiga UCID, his own people rejected him so i can understand where his frustrations are coming from :D but there is no need to lure his community into death traps.

to the poster, you know every thought you have need not be shared. These new characters here really disturb me.

Xajiga, what has gotten to you lately, booto uunba meesha la timadaa ee

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, wanu arkii doona mark my words like i said before those guys who estabilished somali suicide cemetery are just bitter and xilaal doon's of self interest, the truth will come out sooner or later.

Saalax   

Ferguson, threadkan waxa lagu talagalay "SSC" maha ONLF iis qabo marka duqa. :D

PS it's funny how you shread crocodile tears whenever SSC is cornered with some home truths. ;)

Saalax   

Che, i think you missed the point, i wasn't talking about SSC as whole but it's leadership is a opportunist political failures when lost the puntland election and once again couldn't make the cut in somaliland's political field what did he do? cry fake somaliweyn screams in the village of buhoodle calling for destruction, you have to understand where this xaklotoosiye is coming from to see the bigger picture of what this SSC is about.

^Being opportunistic is the nature of politician or those that aspire to be politicians.I don't see how Xaqlatoosiye is any different than those that seek any political office.

Puntland and Somaliland were created by opportunistic men who whipped tribe's passions just so they could have their piece of the pie.You can't blame the guy for the same thing only few decades ago.

Saalax   

Che, you can't compare state which in reality is combined in buhoodle village, to somaliland & puntland which were made for many numerous reasons , and not because of some self interest opportunist politicians, you just have to look at the disunity among the SSC which many do not even agree with xakltoosiye since they know his on the wrong path, have you asked yourself why did the head of Gutada Ismail Miire, - Keyse Abdi Yusuf Quitted?

In that case, surely you couldn't compare SSDF and SNM to the Somali state.Both were started by few men and the people they sought to "represent" paid hefty price for these movement's ambitions.

Keyse and Xagslatoosiye may differ on things but they are united in their sentiments against Somaliland.

Saalax   

Che, the only thing they might be united at is their hatred for somaliland or certain groups :D other then that we can say they have few things in common political perspective , as keyse abdi yusuf is clearly looking for minsterial posts in puntland he also knows this SSC thing is not possible as outcome his more aligned with puntland, while xaktltoosiye is for a buhoodle state. :D