Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

New Name for SSC

Saalax   

Here comes the "mogadishu superman" to save the somali suicide cemetery -- SSC from somaliland, don't you have other things to worry about such as sheikh dalxis getting trampled over by al shabab as we speak? :D

^I support Al-Shabaab. Have you get your wires crossed in your SSC induced euphoria? SSC could do things on their own!

Xaaji...crushed by you from your comfortable chair? First, Xaglatoosiye can't and will not come to Somalia, they hoped Puntland will arrest him. Then they he will be chased in day or two.

I think Xaq and co are here to stay!

Saalax   

Che -Guevara , Somali Suicide Cemetery - is a landlocked place with no port or tax revenues not to mention it's combined in buhoodle, which overall lacks the economical will to even compete with other states if the makhiir project ( which even has a port and sea access compared to -SSC - Somali Suicide Cemetery ) few years back failed what makes you think SSC can do things on their own?

Hales   

Libaahe, isnt the Somali 'suicide cementry' composed of natives, do you not think they have more of a right to determine the path their region takes than foreigners which only has completing old colonial borders to gain recognition in their mind.

Also this is post anarchic Somalia everyones a free man, right..? :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I support Al-Shabaab. Have you get your wires crossed in your SSC induced euphoria? SSC could do things on their own!

Xaaji...crushed by you from your comfortable chair? First, Xaglatoosiye can't and will not come to Somalia, they hoped Puntland will arrest him. Then they he will be chased in day or two.

I think Xaq and co are here to stay!

He came to buhoodle and is inside buhoodle he cant leave buhoodle we have totally surrounded buhoodle its just matter of time till xagla jiifiye websityada Somaliland la soo jifiin doono, :D what xaq are you talking about dad qabil gees maray oo u washay aya xaq wada cajiib

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, wax la wada ogyahay loma bahna ina fact links so dhiigo,explanation ficaan bu ku siin kara laakinse.

1.Somali Suicide Cemetery operates in buhoodle and near by areas, seening as they only managed to attack operate in buhoodle and widhwidh areas, which recently the somaliland troops routed them out of widhwidh, judging from the battle patterns, and you can see their strongholds and bases.

2.Somali Suicide Cemetery is a landlocked land, that is why you don't see this Somali Suicide Cemetery nonsense in sanaag nor are they allowed to get near to the sanaag shores which is traditionally controlled by three groups which Somali Suicide Cemetery is not one of them, (read richard burtons book on the coastal groups of sanaag then you will know what i am talking about.

3.Lastly Somali Suicide Cemetery economically either depends on the berbera port of somaliland or bosaso port of puntland, and everybody knows that.

common sense

Saalax   

Originally posted by Hales:

Libaahe, isnt the Somali 'suicide cementry' composed of natives, do you not think they have more of a right to determine the path their region takes than foreigners which only has completing old colonial borders to gain recognition in their mind.

Also this is post anarchic Somalia everyones a free man, right..?
:D

There is some foreign terrorist elements in this Somali suicide cemetery - SSC , i wouldn't wholly consider them as natives.

"Wax la wada ogyahay" is not sufficient answer. I need facts and figures, UN reports, NGO's assessment,anything?

SSC are part and parcel of Somalia. They are not socially and economically isolated.They use Somali ports for goods.So, this is not good argument.

P.S. Xaglatoosey shouldn't even be in Buhoodle area as many have predicted.

Saalax   

I am not surprised that Xakltosiiye is actually in Buhoodleh village since it's mainly his families stronghold and the base of Somali suicide cemetery, but he knows he can't step his leg on sland controlled bari cities such as Las Anod, Erigavo , wa la qarajiinaya tarantino style. :D