Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Your one way Ticket to heaven and The response of our Cyber Jihadis

Liqaye   

Here we are giving a delicious opportunity to be all that you can be in this life and the next.

Sacrifice in the name of the almighty is no sacrifice.

We guarantee you a place in the almigties abode for ever and ever, all you will need are two things

1. Never to question the dictates and pronouncements of our AMIR, Amir Hassan Mufow Fiffow Abu Jihad

somali-child-holds-ammunition-as-fighter

2. And one of these Heaven expeditors [Other wise known in the godless west as suicide belts]

Suicide_Belt___1_-_C4_-_Shrapnel_thumb_e

Yes suicide....I mean searching for heaven has never looked as cool as this

parade.jpg

_1834452_palengineers150.jpg

Take up the offer for women more gorgeous as her are waiting for you

angelina_jolie_wallpaper_1024x768.jpg

First caller on the line hello

rapping.jpg

Yo yo Me any me peeps would be down for this dayum ting ya see we gotta show this miskiin maryooleey that we run this....cause we represent the largest hood mayn, our hood be heavenly mayn.

You Know what I am sayn Nah mean.

Lakiin gots to get me some paper, yea some devily, shaitanical paper all up here in the west, lakiin I be representing to the fullest on the barricades of SOL mayn I jus be killin it na'mean peace.

fat-baby-03-thumb.jpg

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak to you noble cushite.arab niqaabi sylvester stallone.

Indeed speaking to you is the very height of my involvement with the thoroughbred somali.arab/semite organisation of yours.

Here in the U.K I have nothing but respect for you and your brave fight, if being such a debater on SOL is so stress full leading to my weight gain here in the U.K you must weigh several tonnes in somalia, as you are faced by bullets and what not.

Please understand that as of the moment I am busy eating according to the dictates of the biggest kafiir Dr.Atkins but I.A I wish you all the best and shall battle by your side on cyber space as much as my pudgy little fingers will allow me to.

nerd.jpg

Forgive me but my 15,000 word dissertation on why shabaab are the only cure to Alzheimer and peripherally the Somali conflict is waiting posting on the internet.

Would love to chat but am looking for some obscure and irrellavant quotation that shall be stunning in its length and its arabicness ness.

Liqaye   

jackie.jpg

My oxbridge/harvard/oth er institution cannot go to waste on just one particular action but please do carry on...your struggle is my yuppie 9-5, struggle.

Liqaye   

Obviously no one wants to hit this.. angelina-jolie.jpg

I mean meher/nikaah/triball y kidnap in the proper arab.cushite manner this .....

normal_anjelina_jolie_princess.jpg

Fabregas   

Ya akhi. You are fasting. You are a Muslim. Yet you come here with semi naked pictures and mocking the rewards and commands of Allah swt. For what purpose? Maybe you will get some cheap laughs and smiling faces from the atheists and the secular extremists of this forum, but what else? Only that you have commited kufr. I advise to take those pictures down and repent from them. Wa tilka xududalah!

NGONGE   

^^ Not sure where the Kufr comes from. At any rate, I think the fat baby there is you. The geek is either me or A&T. But seeing that A&T has already cornerd the geel jire market, I guess it must be me.

P.S.

You made me click on the thread to see these semi naked pictures but I saw none. NONE! :D

(I'm kidding about the clicking).

Liqaye   

Ya akhi. You are fasting. You are a Muslim. Yet you come here with semi naked pictures and mocking the rewards and commands of Allah swt. For what purpose? Maybe you will get some cheap laughs and smiling faces from the atheists and the secular extremists of this forum, but what else? Only that you have commited kufr. I advise to take those pictures down and repent from them. Wa tilka xududalah!

Oh my goodness the importance of being earnest miyaa.

Are you that obtuse to immediately so clearly delianate every thing that is wrong with Al-shabaab and its supporters IRL and online?

Can you be so naive as to not realise that what you just said, so unequivocally proves my point?

I mock the rewards of your animal al-shabaab Imams and sheikhs, who perverse the teachings of al-islam to support their hypocrisies and political expediencies.

I mock the rag tag bunch of morons that think they can intimidate a free and muslim people with their version of an exauhsted and wraped Ideology.

I mock those who are so silly as to accuse others of kufr on the most supurious pretext. so as to cow and intimidate the thinking process of just somali muslim men and women.

I mock those that think they have a hotline to God when all they have is half baked ideas that they would NEVER EVER hazard the health of their bodies or the well being of their families in supporting.

I mock the mental weaklings who have never from day one had the intellect or spiritual fortitude, to understand the results of their actions would be played on the broken and tired backs of multitude of somalis.

I mock the cyber jihadis and keyboard waranles from 2006 who have had nothing to produce but vitiriol, distortion of religion, and wanton intimidation to those who have nothing but the hopes of all somalis in mind.

The reaction of you and the aptly named resistance [to reason, since actual resistance would be beyond his little asthmatic heart] to my post ably demonstarates it.

My post is very clearly a parody/satire for the congegration of penguins in SOL who use Islam to cover up their shortcomings interms of thought, and reality on the ground.

LIQAYE is well and trully of the fence.

Day and night this and other fora will feel the little ability and command of language to expose the fetidness of you and yours.

Simple as that.

Allah [s.W.T] is on the side of the righteous and from the heart of somalia your group of macangaag aint it.

P.S where are the half naked women, misee?

Sorry I have no arab saying to end my missive with, so I will end it ala maryooley waxba yahay

Dhubad.   

Disgusting !

Now we are mocking the commands of Allah miyaa? Teasing or laugh at Allah's word is a major sin and sometimes it can take you out of the religion.

Please remove those pics and repent, its Ramadan for Allah's sake.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Jalle Liqaye:

Oh my goodness the importance of being earnest miyaa.

Are you that obtuse to immediately so clearly delianate every thing that is wrong with Al-shabaab and its supporters IRL and online?

Can you be so naive as to not realise that what you just said, so unequivocally proves my point?

I
mock
the rewards of your animal al-shabaab Imams and sheikhs, who perverse the teachings of al-islam to support their hypocrisies and political expediencies.

I
mock
the rag tag bunch of morons that think they can intimidate a free and muslim people with their version of an exauhsted and wraped Ideology.

I
mock
those who are so silly as to accuse others of kufr on the most supurious pretext. so as to cow and intimidate the thinking process of just somali muslim men and women.

I
mock
those that think they have a hotline to God when all they have is half baked ideas that they would
NEVER EVER
hazard the health of their bodies or the well being of their families in supporting.

I
mock
the mental weaklings who have never from day one had the intellect or spiritual fortitude, to understand the results of their actions would be played on the broken and tired backs of multitude of somalis.

I mock the cyber jihadis and keyboard waranles from 2006 who have had nothing to produce but vitiriol, distortion of religion, and wanton intimidation to those who have nothing but the hopes of all somalis in mind.

The reaction of you and the aptly named resistance [to reason, since actual resistance would be beyond his little asthmatic heart] to my post ably demonstarates it.

My post is very clearly a parody/satire for the congegration of penguins in SOL who use Islam to cover up their shortcomings interms of thought, and reality on the ground.

LIQAYE is well and trully of the fence.

Day and night this and other fora will feel the little ability and command of language to expose the fetidness of you and yours.

Simple as that.

Allah [s.W.T] is on the side of the righteous and from the heart of somalia your group of
macangaag
aint it.

P.S where are the half naked women, misee?

Sorry I have no arab saying to end my missive with, so I will end it ala maryooley
waxba yahay

Lol, bal hada kana maxan ku sameyney? Bro, seems like you just let out a hell of a lot of steam and you seem somewhat emotional. Good for you( that you're not standing on the fence any longer). Though I must say I never really paid I never worked out who you sympathised or what exactly you stood for. Thus I can't work out where all this emotion is coming from. I like your signature though wa ragedi, except for the last one about niqabis of course.

But here's a bit of advise: next time- name names or tackle our views in the threads concerned. Ha is qarin. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like certain opinions, sida rag ah bring across your points.

Lastly, the rewards of huri ayn is something which all Muslims believe in. It is not something Alshabab invented. Posting the pics of uncovered women and trying to imply that a group of Muslims encourage getting this reward by looking at uncovered kafir actor is, indeed, mocking this believe, which is not allowed in Islam even if it is for jokes or mocking a group of people. I am talking about this comment, " Take up the offer for women more gorgeous as her are waiting for you". And also your comment, " no one wants to hit this".

Peacenow   

Thank you for the post. I'm glad more people are waking to the Taliban evil in Somalia and how they must be rooted out.

The Arabs can develop and modernise but the rest of the world cannot in their eyes and this we must fight.

kyz   

Lastly, the rewards of huri ayn is something which all Muslims believe in. It is not something Alshabab invented. Posting the pics of uncovered women and trying to imply that a group of Muslims encourage getting this reward by looking at uncovered kafir actor is, indeed, mocking this believe, which is not allowed in Islam even if it is for jokes or mocking a group of people. I am talking about this comment, " Take up the offer for women more gorgeous as her are waiting for you". And also your comment, " no one wants to hit this". [/QB]

fabricas , most of what you are saying is agreable but do you think AL shabaab and their likes wil get those above rewards by fighting Civil War is somalia which include bombing innocent people and brain washing children to turn into socuid bomber ,

I think alshabaab is doing un islamic evil things in somalia which must be condemned by all .

Liqaye   

Fabregas horta wax fahan.

I was here on this forum since 2003, and actively involved in Somalia and somalia peoples affairs since 2001.

I have witnessed the rise and fall and rise again under religious guise of:

- Warlord politics

- Clan politics

- Politics for politics sake

And in witnessing I have been in somalia or with in the confines of the Somali dispossesed.

The one article of faith and position I have held consitently is simply what is of benefit to the somali people.

I was not one of the cyber jihadis who joined SOL or got intreasted in somali politics in the summer of 2006 [such as your self] making judgements on the hopes and aspirations of the somali people on the basis of the knowledge gleaned by such a small time span is another charecteristic of cyber jihadis such as your self.

In this age of niqabii bulletin point posts I can understand you might not comprehend the nuances of somebody who holds no political affiliation except to what would bring somalia peace [Note not justice, or democracy, or glory] but peace.

I from the very beginning did not hold truck with the views of the al-shabaab, purely articulated drivel layered with the patina of legitmacy provided by al-islam.

I recognised them to be the gambit for power that only somali society can produce.

But I hoped in their own wraped way they would produce peace and I would leave it to my kids to work out the why and where fores in the next revolution which would undoubtedly happen.

But Al-shabaab waa xoolo wixi tageera unfortunately are only good for milking and being blown sky high.

But here's a bit of advise: next time- name names or tackle our views in the threads concerned. Ha is qarin. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like certain opinions, sida rag ah bring across your points.

Yaax, brother do not labour under the misconception of me adressing individuals by name, unless as in this case directly refering to one or the other.

I do not call cancer by any nor T.B, a disease, a sickness is refered to in generalities, descriptions refereces to symptoms, are enough waaxa al-shabaab tageera wa daad buuka.

Raaganimo is not earned on the internet, it is earned on the feild, in the zone were the somali population wheels under the pressures of qabiil, destructive politics, fake jihadis, and quislings to the nation. In this feild IRL I have done my miniscule bit, that I am sure will crush your calacal under they weight of its own mediocrity.

Lastly, the rewards of huri ayn is something which all Muslims believe in. It is not something Alshabab invented. Posting the pics of uncovered women and trying to imply that a group of Muslims encourage getting this reward by looking at uncovered kafir actor is, indeed, mocking this believe, which is not allowed in Islam even if it is for jokes or mocking a group of people. I am talking about this comment, " Take up the offer for women more gorgeous as her are waiting for you". And also your comment, " no one wants to hit this".

Really again you are teaching my religion your hotline seems to be well and trully working no T-Mobile bills or nuthing.

Listen your ruwayad of educating me on what muslims do and do not beleive, remains that,a joke the somalis see through,from the streets of mogadishu, to the oppressed of kismayoo, to the vast overwehlming majiority in the west, what ever some misguided youth with more balls and moral turpitude than you and yours will ever have might do.

For the unbiased and the untainted my description of wadaad warfare by sacrificing youth under the banner of Islam will ring a hundrend percent true it might have been graphic and brutal, but one does not quote poetry when refering to the seething human treachery that is al-shabaab and those that support it.

P.S why do you not like the bit about niqabis, would you like to me to change it to something more palatable like, urban camoflage, how about style accesories by the house of coward, no no I know let us just leave it at niqabi, nothing can contain as much disdainfull meaning to a muslim man, than a male niqabi.

You should have ruminated on it for a while.

But then as is so obvious nuance or reflection would not have made you waht you are today.

P.P.S do not take this personally, I refer not only to you, but those people lurking around in the darkness right now.