Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Gun battle mars Somali peace deal

Cambarro, LOL Now seriously is that a question?

Im flying the flag for Cambarro land, don't make me become more obvious and sound more oblivious, for you my darling..

^^Still you are not taking my advice and thus wasting energy.. Experts of the modern day emphasise on energy effeciencies, I don't what world you live in and whether will sink through brain skull is another matter..

Do you know where I stand, Perhaps you thinking on your doorway! I will be in due time if you love me - as a rescue man

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Tukaale:

don't make me become more obvious and sound more oblivious...

I will take that risk. Pls do answer the question. Are you Ethiopian, Eriterian, Kenyati, or Somalilander?

Still you are not taking my advice and thus wasting energy

How about taking your own advice and not reply to this thread. Put your energy to something usefull, perhaps a lap dance for Xabashi master.

And No, I don't wanna know where you stand. What's the point in asking the obvious.

Oh Yummy!! A fresh Doorknob off the Xabashi Oven. I am salivating already.

Anywhoo,Remind me again..Werent these warlords defeated & their weapons confisicated by the IUC? Mhmmm.....

^^OOh Another one is here, the white and the black could not made sense, least of all Brown, Goodluck Browny..

Cambarro, my dear lady Im neither of those, but I tell you what it is not always good to pinpoint or speculate...

Very Simple Im you, and you are me love in the dark, what would you make of that, huh

Are you insisting what my Qabiil is? I would have told you but unfortunately it is against the rules of this board.

Che, you are not changing at all, are you always like even at home, thats what I call energetic

Paragon   

^^Are you ashamed to say what you are? If you claim to be Somali why are you ashamed to say it?

How about taking your own advice and not reply to this thread. Put your energy to something usefull, perhaps a lap dance for Xabashi master.

Looooool@CHE. I haven't forgotten what you said to Xalane 'Go and do a hula dance for your master' lol. And now this, hilarious.

Lol. Thanks CHE for that :D .

^^^NO Im not ashamed of what I am? Perhaps it may enforce my status but what difference would it make to you yaa Abu..

Walahi Jiq bay kaaga dhigi miyay oran jireen

Ms DD   

It is like pulling your teeth with couple of pliers. It is not so difficult. I asked the question Tukaale, because someone mentioned that your mother's side were Ethiopian, hence your unshakeable support of the Xabashis.

Never asked your qabiil neither did i speculate.

Never mind now.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Tukaale:

^^^NO Im not ashamed of what I am? Perhaps it may enforce my status but what difference would it make to you yaa Abu..

Walahi Jiq bay kaaga dhigi miyay oran jireen

Difference? It does.

^^Say it then

Cambarro -Waaw you are very talented my dear love, spewing rumours like you do create them, too good to believed? I name you the head editor of my upcoming online newspaper called "Quite Whisper"...

OK my dear, if you are not asking for my qabiil fine, but Im Somali both my parents are ethnic Somalis, ooh as for the Ethiopian factor I think is another attemp to descredit my Manhoodness LOL..

I love to do favors you kno, but you are not showing any, Any comment you have for the comment about the love in the dark that we gota live with...

Ms DD   

^^ Please speak to me when markhaanka uu kaa dhamaado. You will make sense then. In the meantime....cheerio my intoxicated friend.

All Doorknobs have siezed to be Somalis. They have no shame in their game.

Waryaa Tukale,The chances of you being smarter & better articulated than your fellow doorknobs are probably zero. Because,seriously what more will you add? Yall pretty much are taking orders from a Habashi. You & the Govt of Warlords are reading from the same script. Puppets dont have a say,they are controlled byu the masters. I can get the information from your Habashi masters.

But for the sake of entertainment;bring on your puppet pieces of information. I love to see you daffy dudes defacate on your dabadhilif faces icon_razz.gif

Cambarro, In Abti am I speaking to you in codes, sorry though you were clever as you dress..

Anyways why are in the politics, the Islamic Administration of SOL's rules stresses that woman shouldn't be allowed in politics and thus run side by side amongst men, this has to be dealt with in the utmost urgent way possible and immediately reported to Sheikh Alle-Ubaahane...

FYI, Alle-Ubaahne holds the misintry of Tarbiyaynta & Dhaqancelinta Xaawalayda